Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

6 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

So i can have full of inspiration because of him.

Yes, so true!!! I totally agree with you on this one, dear!!!! He is our inspiration. ♥ We are desperate to see him. Still no sign of him being in a public place. I am so excited for his small screen comeback after 3 years. Let's hope we can hear some good news regarding our handsome guy soon! :) Fingers crossed!!!!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I hope Daniel receives an offer to appear as a guest in a radio show, to promote his upcoming drama (or whatever they call it :wacko:)...

Then we can not only see his handsome looks but also can hear his soothing voice. :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021
4 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Hello ladies, love to share some of my collection. Here is it, my oppa Choi Daniel is in my room..

Girl, you always make me fall for him hard with your stuff. Just look at his photo collection on the wall. So sweet of you, dear! Because of you, this thread looks less deserted. :heart: You are keeping us on track. Please do share more love for him here. I will do anything for this handsome guy!!!! :lol:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Hello ladies, love to share some of my collection. Here is it, my oppa Choi Daniel is in my room..

Wow. It really beautiful. Oppa looks so handsome. Thanks for sharing. ❤

• Love 2

Ladies,

Have you ever seen our handsome Daniel in bed hair??! :D

There he is. It's an old photo but look how cute he is... We have the cutest thing in the world!!! :heart:

FA2tWxOVIAMfMPB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Photo credit : dcinside

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/18/2021 at 3:59 PM, gm4queen said:

Ladies,

There he is. It's an old photo but look how cute he is... We have the cutest thing in the world!!! :heart:

Omo! Omo! I love it!!! 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ladies,

So adorable! Hair still stylish in bed! Wonder who he's chatting with.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Oppa so big. Yet behave like a kid. How? :joy:

44 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Omo! Omo! I love it!!! 

He is the cutest thing in the world!!! :w00t:

28 minutes ago, L Leung said:

So adorable! Hair still stylish in bed! Wonder who he's chatting with.

Dear! I am not exactly sure since it's an old photo. But I think it was a youtube video conducted by the comedian Jung Sung Ho and Daniel video called him in the first place in bed hair. :D Jung Sung Ho acted with Daniel in Jugglers. he adores our guy so much. He even sent Daniel a coffee truck on the set of Fly High, Butterfly in January. Sorry that I can't find the video! Haven't seen him for 3 consecutive months! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ladies,

Oppa looks soooooooo cute omgg. He looks so adorable even though he just woke up from bed. My heart can’t take it.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks soooooooo cute omgg. He looks so adorable even though he just woke up from bed. My heart can’t take it.

Ha ha.. :D So glad that you logged in and saw his cute bed face dear! :heart: It's an old pic but I am so relieved to even see his old photos. Let's hope that we can hear something from him soon. His era once again in K-dramaland is on its way. Oh my.. I can't wait!!!! :w00t:

• Love 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He is the cutest thing in the world!!! :w00t:

Dear! I am not exactly sure since it's an old photo. But I think it was a youtube video conducted by the comedian Jung Sung Ho and Daniel video called him in the first place in bed hair. :D Jung Sung Ho acted with Daniel in Jugglers. he adores our guy so much. He even sent Daniel a coffee truck on the set of Fly High, Butterfly in January. Sorry that I can't find the video! Haven't seen him for 3 consecutive months! ^_^

How adorable. Such precious friendship! Daniel invited Sung Ho to his brother's wedding and Happy Together, and SH called in on the Vlive Radio Apart episode Daniel hosted to offer him praise and support.

• Love 2

Ladies,

I strongly advice you to be more active on this thread in upcoming weeks as jtbc will announce the final decision about Daniel's upcoming drama in next week.

We lastly saw him on February 24, three months ago when he received the 5th coffee truck from his japanese fan club on Fly high Butterfly filming site! So hopefully we can see him in public again soon.

153926354_248763633507575_29945830392739

For Your Information : His japanese fan club was opened in last August by the idea of the guy himself to communicate with his fans during the pandemic. It is only accessible for his japanese fans and the content is banned from sharing in public.

Expecting another fan meeting conducted by the fan club to promote his upcoming drama!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1