Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Pyar said:

We look forward to Daniel oppa's poll. Thank you. ❤

 

I just put up another poll in another actor thread with these questions:

 

1) Which are your favorite dramas ?

2) Are you going to watch the new movie coming out?

3) What genre would you like for the actor to pick next?

 

Hope these questions give you some inspiration. :kiss_wink: Just let me know when you're ready.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2839

  • gm4queen

    1328

  • hushh

    216

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hope these questions give you some inspiration. :kiss_wink: Just let me know when you're ready.

 

Dear chingu!!!! Yes, we are working on it & will let you know once we are ready! I think @L Leung will love to be in charge of the content in the poll. She is so insightful about Daniel that she conducted a manual poll here a few months back. I am always so grateful that you are giving us a chance to show Daniel our love, chingu!!!! :) Please look forward. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Dear chingu!!!! Yes, we are working on it & will let you know once we are ready! I think @L Leung will love to be in charge of the content in the poll. She is so insightful about Daniel that she conducted a manual poll here a few months back. I am always so grateful that you are giving us a chance to show Daniel our love, chingu!!!! :) Please look forward. 

 

Awesome, I will look forward to it! :kiss_wink:

While I am at it, do you want to keep the thread spotlight post recommended on top of the page? Or do you want me to remove it (as the thread spotlight event is over)? Anything goes. I just don't want to remove it, if you would like to keep it. :heart3:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, partyon said:

While I am at it, do you want to keep the thread spotlight post recommended on top of the page? Or do you want me to remove it (as the thread spotlight event is over)? Anything goes. I just don't want to remove it, if you would like to keep it.

 

Dear chingu, we love to keep up his thread spotlight post as recommended since it's so important to us, his fans. But there is one thing. @L Leung recently joined this thread & she wan't there when we held his thread spotlight event last year. She has so many insights about him to add on his spotlight. So I'd like to know if you guys can edit his spotlight event & include her data as well. :) I am much appreciated, chingu! 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Dear chingu, we love to keep up his thread spotlight post as recommended since it's so important to us, his fans. But there is one thing. @L Leung recently joined this thread & she wan't there when we held his thread spotlight event last year. She has so many insights about him to add on his spotlight. So I'd like to know if you guys can edit his spotlight event & include her data as well. :) I am much appreciated, chingu! 

 

 

Yes, we can include her data in the thread spotlight post as well. Just PM us or tag us here on the thread, and either @Lmangla can edit her own post, or @Sleepy Owl or I can do it. Just tag all 3 of us with the new data when you have it ready. :kiss_wink:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chingus, a poll is up!  Thank you to all of you who participated putting together the questions. :kiss_wink:

 

tagging:

@gm4queen @Pyar @hushh @Riya Varma @Combsmania @L Leung @larus @backstreetboysfan @Min2206 @agenth @partyon @Lmangla @reiko @danisnk222 @Duyenxd@Danychoi2712 @@sinhvichuchu @hanhy @kaedechan

@4evrkdrama @joccu @sadthe1st @elan1 @Min2206

 

Do remember to tag or PM your Event Organizers if you need help with any future poll or event. We are here for you!

:wow1:

 

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, a poll is up!  Thank you to all of you who participated putting together the questions.

 

Hello chingu!!! Thank you so much for organizing the poll for our favorite Choi Daniel. Yes, it's been 5 years since I love him as a korean actor. :heart: I really want more people to discover this man & love him as I do. Thankfully, this is the place to make it happen. Thank you so much once again, chingu!!! :) I am so grateful to you!!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to clarify my answers in the poll. Unfortunately I haven't watched any of his dramas - I've only seen some videos and pictures of him before.

 

I really appreciated his rugged look in Ghost Detective - obviously that's why I also chose "with a beard" :love:


As I was going through pictures of him in his previous dramas, I noticed that he looks very good in glasses too.


That's why I chose "farmer" as his next role, because I could totally picture him being a celebrity farmer farming organic vegetables and fruits for high end restaurants. In glasses of course. Maybe having his own farming show on TV. haha :joy:

 

This is actually meant as a compliment. Hopefully no one felt offended by me choosing farmer :loolz:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Just wanted to clarify my answers in the poll. Unfortunately I haven't watched any of his dramas - I've only seen some videos and pictures of him before.

 

That's okay dear!!! You know something about him even though you haven't watched any of his dramas!!! :) Ha ha.. I love him more with his beard on. He looks so appealing to me with beard. And he has already done some of those roles before his military service. So I'd love to see him doing those roles again as a hot & sexy man. :D:heart: Being a scientist is one of them. With eye-glasses of course! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

:gangnamstyle:

 

Wow!! 10 members have voted!! The Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" is leading the way!!! :D Ladies, What if the bearded Choi Daniel plays as a single dad??! Oh my god, I get butterflies already!!! What do you saying??! I guess we have to wait longer to see him as a handsome hair stylist!!!! :(

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, What if the bearded Choi Daniel plays as a single dad??!

Nice idea. Would be lovely see oppa as a handsome dad. ❤

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, partyon said:

As I was going through pictures of him in his previous dramas, I noticed that he looks very good in glasses too.

 

Chingu, if you want to watch any of Choi Daniel's dramas, then I recommend Jugglers. His character development from a cold hearted boss in to a caring boyfriend is excellent in my opinion. He is wearing his trademark eye-glasses so I hope you will enjoy Jugglers if you ever watch it! :)

 

16-image_1518758435_5a866a2374f33.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

Oh man I really miss him, why doesn't he use social media :(

 

Hello dear friend! Welcome to the official soompi thread of Choi Daniel. I saw you voted for him. Thank you so much! :heart: Yes, he doesn't use social media. He says it's bothersome to manage it. He deleted his private instagram a few years ago. Even his twitter account is abandoned. :(

 

By the way, he is having an upcoming drama called Fly High butterfly. I am not sure about the airing date. But we all are waiting for more updates about his come back drama after 3 years of hiatus! :)

 

Are you a fan of Choi Daniel??! We would love to hear more about you! :)

 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

Oh man I really miss him, why doesn't he use social media :(

Yes. We all miss him. Welcome to the thread. ❤

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..