Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

43 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I create logo with his photo, missing this man so much :heart: 

spacer.png

He is handsome. You so talented as always. :heart: very nice logo.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

By the way ladies,

There is something going on in Daniel's dcinside website. I am not sure about the exact cause but sounds like he tried to log in to the site but failed???! His fans are asking for him to report about himself & his whereabouts. This could be a sign of something new by the man himself! :)

And tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I will be unable to visit this thread. So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama. And feel free to post here if you find any update about our guy.:) 

I am always grateful to you ladies that you keep this thread filled with your love for him! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way ladies,

There is something going on in Daniel's dcinside website. I am not sure about the exact cause but sounds like he tried to log in to the site but failed???! His fans are asking for him to report about himself & his whereabouts. This could be a sign of something new by the man himself! :)

And tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I will be unable to visit this thread. So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama. And feel free to post here if you find any update about our guy.:) 

I am always grateful to you ladies that you keep this thread filled with your love for him! :heart:

Wow, this is a shocking news.  Yes dear, i will try if i'm not busy to my work tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama.

Why jtbc still not release oppa new photos in New drama? I am sad. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Pyar said:

Why jtbc still not release oppa new photos in New drama? I am sad. :(

They still working for the new photos. Hancema korea, also working the pictures i though. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

168851875_2790095001302028_3493437743258

169061685_2790095021302026_3956597567526

"Daniel to open a youtube channel : update

Well, in last year around May, Daniel had just logged in to his dcinside website & mentioned that he is working on video editing to open a youtube channel for himself.

And today his fans insist that he is looking for a video editor without pay. And one of his fans has already applied for the job. They are so looking forward to see Daniel doing YouTube vlog or game content."

This is such a great news. Finally, something worth is happening. Yes, I knew it! :lol:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Well, in last year around May, Daniel had just logged in to his dcinside website & mentioned that he is working on video editing to open a youtube channel for himself.

And today his fans insist that he is looking for a video editor without pay. And one of his fans has already applied for the job. They are so looking forward to see Daniel doing YouTube vlog or game content."

This is such a great news. Finally, something worth is happening. Yes, I knew it! :lol:

That's a great news, can we apply too dear @gm4queen:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel to open a youtube channel : update

Omg, this so great. We don't have updates about oppa unless he do new drama. Then we can see him everyday in youtube. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guys, I think we got a hint that he is finished filming for Fly High, Butterfly! Now he is having some break & focusing on his personal life. Looks like he has a lot to share with us on youtube. I really hope that he would get permission from JWide Company to open a personal youtube channel soon. :) Oh My God, it's really happening!!!! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

That's a great news, can we apply too dear @gm4queen

Ha ha.. So sweet dear! I don't think we can apply, right??! But no to worry darling!!! We will be able to see our guy on youtube soon. :partyblob:

35 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Omg, this so great. We don't have updates about oppa unless he do new drama. Then we can see him everyday in youtube. ❤

YAYYY!!! Finally we are gonna be lucky enough to see him everyday possible. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Would be great if he hosts YouTube live regularly and include English subtitles in his videos. I remember in an article, he mentioned gamer is one of the possible career changes in case his knee doesn't recover enough for acting.

This sounds like a big leap for someone who thought managing social media is too much work haha!

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Would be great if he hosts YouTube live regularly and include English subtitles in his videos. I remember in an article, he mentioned gamer is one of the possible career changes in case his knee doesn't recover enough for acting.

Yes, it is!! He mentioned about computer gaming & I think he loves being a child from the inside??! :lol: Please look forward for more details, dear!!! I think he will open a youtube channel for sure this time. Then he can be closer to us, his fans! I am so excited to see him! ❤

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, it is!! He mentioned about computer gaming & I think he loves being a child from the inside??! :lol: Please look forward for more details, dear!!! I think he will open a youtube channel for sure this time. Then he can be closer to us, his fans! I am so excited to see him! ❤

I am a fan of the YouTube channel Asian Boss. I once thought it would be great if Daniel can be one of the guest reporters or correspondents who interviews people on the street, you know, put his one semester's learning from university's Broadcasting and Acting Department to use.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, L Leung said:

put his one semester's learning from university's Broadcasting and Acting Department to use.

Wow?? I didn't know before that he was attending Broadcasting and Acting Department??! Thanks a lot for the info, dear!!! Then he can go to the extend if he finally joins youtube. As you said, interviewing people on the street is a great task for him. Yes, he should use his fame for more charitable activities & provide positive influence to the society! Let's wait for more info on his youtube adventure, dear! :) I am so sure he has something worth in his pocket for us!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, L Leung said:

This sounds like a big leap for someone who thought managing social media is too much work haha!

Yes it is. Oppa so cute. :D:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

editor without pay sounds harsh. Youtube is professional work involving content discussion, script writing, filming, editing and effects. I hope this doesn't become a financial dispute over free work. Local celebrities here need a team to analyze popularity and impact.

To test market response, his company can open a YouTube channel for all its actors first. Then separate per artiste if popularity is big enough.

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow?? I didn't know before that he was attending Broadcasting and Acting Department??! Thanks a lot for the info, dear!!! Then he can go to the extend if he finally joins youtube. As you said, interviewing people on the street is a great task for him. Yes, he should use his fame for more charitable activities & provide positive influence to the society! Let's wait for more info on his youtube adventure, dear! :) I am so sure he has something worth in his pocket for us!

Agreed on charitable activities and shedding light on public welfare. Off the top of my head, it would be great if he's a street reporter, give advice to fans, go try out lives of various Koreans, such as peculiar jobs or volunteer work (such that the public can donate to or support those charities). What do y'all think?

I feel safer if he joins an existing channel first. YouTube content creation is a lot of work, especially since it's matured so much these years, viewers have high expectations and celeb channels have commercial agency-level professionals to make videos and evaluate hit rates and impact. 

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
54 minutes ago, L Leung said:

editor without pay sounds harsh.

Yes, agreed! Video editing requires a lot of hard work. So people won't do it for free. I hope he will re-consider about this matter so that it won't cause any controversy among koreans. You know when a celebrity makes mistakes, it's all enough for the society to turn it in to a havoc. :(

58 minutes ago, L Leung said:

it would be great if he's a street reporter, go try out lives of various Koreans, such as peculiar jobs or volunteer work (such that the public can donate to or support those charities). What do y'all think?

Yes totally agree! I am with you on this one. And it would be easy for him as he is already a DJ himself. He is experienced enough with how to communicate with society, all thanks to the radio life. And let's see how he is stepping in to the youtube life. He better host some vlog videos so that people can know more about him. :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
6 hours ago, Pyar said:

This is the best news I have heard in quiet some time!! I’m sure we all would be flooding his comment section hehe. 
I wonder what type of content will our shy oppa post there?

I agree with @L Leung work without pay sounds harsh and very unlike oppa. Editing video is a very time consuming and difficult work. I hope that he changes his mind.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ha ha @Riya Varma darling, I am so fine with anything as long as it's Choi Daniel on-screen! :lol::D I think he would begin with a vlog, introducing himself or something similar??! And finally he made a wise decision to step in to the 'trending' tag. What do you @L Leung @Combsmania say about the youtube trend??! I think it's better than having personal social media accounts, no???!

Since he is so private about his private life, it's understandable that he quitted social media. But youtube doesn't have to be private always. You can host it for education, entertainment etc. So I really hope that Daniel can go far in youtube. Getting closer to his fans & respond to them himself are two things that he definitely should do. That's my thoughts about him. :)

I am so happy to hear more insights from you guys!!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

When we have new photos of oppa in New drama? We already in April. Why Jtbc not release updates of oppa? :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021