Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2891

  • gm4queen

    1383

  • hushh

    225

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

35 minutes ago, L Leung said:

He's great in all the teary- eyed scenes!

 

Yes, I totally agree! My biggest break down was when he cried for his own body in The Ghost Detective. He had some crying scenes in School 2013 too. And he also cried a lot in his 2010 movie, Cyrano Agency! Have you ever watched it, chingu??! Go watch it, ladies!! He nailed it as a caring lover. ❤ Tagging @Riya Varma & @Combsmania chingus too.

 

167838984_2787992398178955_3408371139898

 

166703779_2787992374845624_3973798234485

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, his father wanted to name him 'Solomon', but his mother preferred 'Daniel'. His mother was so sweet that she gave a handsome name for her handsome son. :)

Credit : Wikipedia

 

And I am missing his handsome smile on-screen. :(

 

1111632231130_0_59_20131112000503.jpg&ty

Picture credit : Naver

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am missing his handsome smile on-screen

yes, miss you oppa :bawling: 

why they not release his new photos in new drama? it is been long time since 2020. :cry:

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 7:40 PM, gm4queen said:

 

Yes, I totally agree! My biggest break down was when he cried for his own body in The Ghost Detective. He had some crying scenes in School 2013 too. And he also cried a lot in his 2010 movie, Cyrano Agency! Have you ever watched it, chingu??! Go watch it, ladies!! He nailed it as a caring lover. ❤ Tagging @Riya Varma & @Combsmania chingus too.

 

167838984_2787992398178955_3408371139898

 

166703779_2787992374845624_3973798234485

 

Yes! That scene was so sad I had to pause the video for a while, and this when he realized he might never wake up from coma, this when PHB decided to sacrifice for him, and here sending PHB away after his last hug. I was like "WOW no wonder he won best actor in miniseries!"

 

So cute in the first photo, just like a child. Wanna be that hand on his shoulder!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Yes! That scene was so sad I had to pause the video for a while, and this when he realized he might never wake up from coma, this when PHB decided to sacrifice for him, and here sending PHB away after his last hug. I was like "WOW no wonder he won best actor in miniseries!"

 

Yes, exactly dear!!! And I saw in his wikipedia that he intentionally had to loose weight for his character in The Ghost Detective. Yeah, I felt like some scenes were tough for him. And he also mentioned that he personally worked hard for the drama so he must win the excellence award. And he really did win so I am so satisfied with the audience in South Korea that they value the pure talent, not only the good looks. :)

 

And I must mention about @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow chingus as well! We three were on cloud nine when he finally won the excellence award in 2018. :rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 5:10 PM, gm4queen said:

 

Yes, I totally agree! My biggest break down was when he cried for his own body in The Ghost Detective. He had some crying scenes in School 2013 too. And he also cried a lot in his 2010 movie, Cyrano Agency! Have you ever watched it, chingu??! Go watch it, ladies!! He nailed it as a caring lover. ❤ Tagging @Riya Varma & @Combsmania chingus too.

 

167838984_2787992398178955_3408371139898

 

166703779_2787992374845624_3973798234485

 

Definitely going to watch cyrano agency!!

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

Yes, exactly dear!!! And I saw in his wikipedia that he intentionally had to loose weight for his character in The Ghost Detective. Yeah, I felt like some scenes were tough for him. And he also mentioned that he personally worked hard for the drama so he must win the excellence award. And he really did win so I am so satisfied with the audience in South Korea that they value the pure talent, not only the good looks. :)

 

And I must mention about @kaedechan & @Heidi Seow chingus as well! We three were on cloud nine when he finally won the excellence award in 2018. :rolleyes:

 

Oppa looked the best in the ghost detective. His cheekbones were so prominent  *Drool* I can’t wait to see oppa in the new drama. He’s going to look sooooo good <3

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riya Varma said:

*Drool* I can’t wait to see oppa in the new drama. He’s going to look sooooo good <3

 

Me too dear!!! I am so desperate to see his new photos in the new drama. Let's hope we will have that day soon when we drool for our daily dose 'Daniel' all together. :partyblob: Oh my god, this is so exciting!!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looked the best in the ghost detective. His cheekbones were so prominent

I agree. Some were sceptical about him not being his signature look of clean-shaven with glasses. He proved them wrong, as he was the hottest yet in TGD! So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I agree. Some were sceptical about him not being his signature look of clean-shaven with glasses. He proved them wrong, as he was the hottest yet in TGD! So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

 

Not to mention that he's got himself listeners as well as viewers. I mean his radio life. I think he is not hosting radio shows anymore. But he is a sensation when it comes to live podcasting. Hope he would be invited to host Vlive or any other show possible in the near future. :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Not to mention that he's got himself listeners as well as viewers. I mean his radio life. I think he is not hosting radio shows anymore. But he is a sensation when it comes to live podcasting. Hope he would be invited to host Vlive or any other show possible in the near future. :)

 

I listened to his vlive episode again today. What a warm person responding to his fans' stories and encouraging students to be themselves and to enjoy their post- exam lives. It was hilarious when a fan, in response to his voice, says "oh my eardrums are melting" and he replied "don't melt the eardrums".

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, L Leung said:

So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

So happy for him. ❤

 

22 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

create logo with his photo, missing this man so much

Omg, it so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. ❤

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I create logo with his photo,

 

Wow dear!!! You have such a great artistic eye for him. I am so proud that I invited you to join this thread. :lol: Please do post anything & everything you create about him here. :heart: This thread is once again full of life & love!!!! 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gm4queen said:

 

Wow dear!!! You have such a great artistic eye for him. I am so proud that I invited you to join this thread. :lol: Please do post anything & everything you create about him here. :heart: This thread is once again full of life & love!!!! 

 

Oww, dear. This a lovely messages ever. I'm so touch, and yes i will do my best to create more and more beautifull photos of Daniel. Spread love to him! :heart4:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..