Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021


Recommended Posts

Choi Daniel dcinside update

 

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

 

미국이나 서양에서도 환장할 마스크에 피지컬에 보이스야

 

갤주가 건강하고 여건만 되면 소속사가 넷플릭스작이나 이런거 물어다가 주면 좋겠다

 

한국에서만 보긴 아깝고 요즘 유튜브 보면 글로벌 팬 늘어나던데 내 생각엔 내가 갤주 좋아해서가 아니고

 

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

 

내 눈에는 안경 안쓴게 더 매력적이고 더 섹시해보임 

 

넷플릭스 보다가 재밌는거 보면 우리 갤주가 주인공 했으면 더 멋있을거 같단 생각이 계속 든다 ㅋㅋ 물론 지금도 너무 좋지만 

 

갤주 포텐셜이 너무 넘쳐 아니 뭐 핫하고 섹시한데다가 귀엽고 엉뚱하기도 하고 짠하기도 하고 멋지기도 하고 게다가 또 인간성에 반하고

뭐 가끔 잘 안꾸미고 수더분하게 하고다녀도 해도 워낙 얼굴도 귀엽고 몸매 좋으니깐 그냥 다 귀여워보여 

 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

 

Daniel's fans believe that he can become a world star if he advance to Netflix. It’s a waste to see him only in Korea. Recently, when they watch YouTube, they've got to know that there are more global fans for our handsome guy. "Seriously hot and sexy Asian actor" :) When they see something interesting in Netflix, they keep thinking that it would be cooler if our Daniel was the main character. Daniel's potential is so overflowing, it's hot and sexy, cute, wacky, salty, cool, and also full of love. He really should make an international move.

 

  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2836

  • gm4queen

    1326

  • hushh

    215

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

 

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

 

미국이나 서양에서도 환장할 마스크에 피지컬에 보이스야

 

갤주가 건강하고 여건만 되면 소속사가 넷플릭스작이나 이런거 물어다가 주면 좋겠다

 

한국에서만 보긴 아깝고 요즘 유튜브 보면 글로벌 팬 늘어나던데 내 생각엔 내가 갤주 좋아해서가 아니고

 

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

 

내 눈에는 안경 안쓴게 더 매력적이고 더 섹시해보임 

 

넷플릭스 보다가 재밌는거 보면 우리 갤주가 주인공 했으면 더 멋있을거 같단 생각이 계속 든다 ㅋㅋ 물론 지금도 너무 좋지만 

 

갤주 포텐셜이 너무 넘쳐 아니 뭐 핫하고 섹시한데다가 귀엽고 엉뚱하기도 하고 짠하기도 하고 멋지기도 하고 게다가 또 인간성에 반하고

뭐 가끔 잘 안꾸미고 수더분하게 하고다녀도 해도 워낙 얼굴도 귀엽고 몸매 좋으니깐 그냥 다 귀여워보여 

 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

 

Daniel's fans believe that he can become a world star if he advance to Netflix. It’s a waste to see him only in Korea. Recently, when they watch YouTube, they've got to know that there are more global fans for our handsome guy. "Seriously hot and sexy Asian actor" :) When they see something interesting in Netflix, they keep thinking that it would be cooler if our Daniel was the main character. Daniel's potential is so overflowing, it's hot and sexy, cute, wacky, salty, cool, and also full of love. He really should make an international move.

 

I'm really agree for this, i hope Daniel had more projects to come. He didn't know he had a lot of fans. Even here in Philippines. I hope to see you, someday my dear Daniel. Love lots!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Deverly Francisco said:

Because i really miss Daniel, i draw him. Not really a good one. But i hope you will love it guys...  Miss you so much Choi Daniel.

It looks amazing!!! You should do more <3

On 3/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

 

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

 

미국이나 서양에서도 환장할 마스크에 피지컬에 보이스야

 

갤주가 건강하고 여건만 되면 소속사가 넷플릭스작이나 이런거 물어다가 주면 좋겠다

 

한국에서만 보긴 아깝고 요즘 유튜브 보면 글로벌 팬 늘어나던데 내 생각엔 내가 갤주 좋아해서가 아니고

 

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

 

내 눈에는 안경 안쓴게 더 매력적이고 더 섹시해보임 

 

넷플릭스 보다가 재밌는거 보면 우리 갤주가 주인공 했으면 더 멋있을거 같단 생각이 계속 든다 ㅋㅋ 물론 지금도 너무 좋지만 

 

갤주 포텐셜이 너무 넘쳐 아니 뭐 핫하고 섹시한데다가 귀엽고 엉뚱하기도 하고 짠하기도 하고 멋지기도 하고 게다가 또 인간성에 반하고

뭐 가끔 잘 안꾸미고 수더분하게 하고다녀도 해도 워낙 얼굴도 귀엽고 몸매 좋으니깐 그냥 다 귀여워보여 

 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

 

Daniel's fans believe that he can become a world star if he advance to Netflix. It’s a waste to see him only in Korea. Recently, when they watch YouTube, they've got to know that there are more global fans for our handsome guy. "Seriously hot and sexy Asian actor" :) When they see something interesting in Netflix, they keep thinking that it would be cooler if our Daniel was the main character. Daniel's potential is so overflowing, it's hot and sexy, cute, wacky, salty, cool, and also full of love. He really should make an international move.

 

Oppa definitely needs a netflix original. He has so much potential and definitely deserves more fans. Although we all know oppa is a shy guy he still has strong camera presence and can drive the audience. I hope Fly high butterfly comes on Netflix.  I can’t wait for the new drama. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

I'm really agree for this, i hope Daniel had more projects to come. He didn't know he had a lot of fans. Even here in Philippines. I hope to see you, someday my dear Daniel. Love lots!

 

32 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa definitely needs a netflix original. He has so much potential and definitely deserves more fans. Although we all know oppa is a shy guy he still has strong camera presence and can drive the audience. I hope Fly high butterfly comes on Netflix.  I can’t wait for the new drama. 

 

I agree with both of you, girls!!! Daniel should expand his activities in to global market so that he can gain more global fans for him. It's definitely a must do. And I've been thinking that I might be the only Sri Lankan fan he has but no, I was wrong. He is known by some of my local girls as well. So I feel happy that I am not the only one. :) 

 

And jtbc dramas are mostly shown in Netflix but this time I don't think Fly high butterfly will be available on Netflix. It's already licensing on Rakutein Viki which is also a main distributer of Korean dramas across the globe with multi language subtitles. But darlings, don't worry!!!! He can do this. Let's do our best to support him. ❤

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hushh said:

When to see new photos of Daniel oppa? So excited. :D

 

We all excited to Daniel new photos, hope to see second week of April, theu will release the new posters of his kdrama.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I've been searching for everywhere but no sign of Daniel being in public yet. May be he is not allowed to appear in public until his upcoming drama starts promotions. :huh: And as @Combsmania chingu said, I also really hope that jtbc will release his first official stills from Fly High, Butterfly within the second week of April. ❤ I am so looking forward to our handsome guy hits the small screen again.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Yay! I made this calendar banner. And soon to be print out! While waiting his new drama..  Miss you so much Daniel.

 

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: Did you do it yourself, dear???! You are fantastic!!! He looks so handsome. It's so cute! I just want to save his calendar & have it printed out!!! This is cuteness overloaded!!!! :partyblob:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: Did you do it yourself, dear???! You are fantastic!!! He looks so handsome. It's so cute! I just want to save his calendar & have it printed out!!! This is cuteness overloaded!!!! :partyblob:

 

Sure, dear you can save it! I will also print out this maybe next month! I really love to see my works to my room :heart4: and you can have all my edits, if you really to save it. It's all free here to forum! Because we all supporting Daniel! Fighting!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I made this calendar banner. And soon to be print out! While waiting his new drama

It's really beautiful. You so talented. Thanks for sharing here. Can't wait for his new drama. ❤

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: Did you do it yourself, dear???! You are fantastic!!! He looks so handsome. It's so cute! I just want to save his calendar & have it printed out!!! This is cuteness overloaded!!!! :partyblob:

 

I’m going to cry this is so frickn cute. Look at our cutie oppa!!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I’m going to cry this is so frickn cute. Look at our cutie oppa!!

 

Yeah dear, I also love it so much!!! I am so glad to have @Combsmania chingu here as this thread is so full of love now. :heart: This is what I always wanted!!!! More fandom for our love, Daniel!!!! :) Haven't seen @L Leung friend for a long time here. Come & have a look, everyone!!! Our guy is having un upcoming drama, you know!!!! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

It's all free here to forum! Because we all supporting Daniel! Fighting!

Yes, we all support our Choi Daniel oppa. Pls share more his photos. He is so cute as always. ❤

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, come here & take a look at these videos @Combsmania chingu just edited. :)

Bass boom + Daniel!!!! OH MY GOD??? :scream: This is the ultimate feeling!!! You are fantastic darling!!! Please do more love for our handsome guy!!!! :heart:

 

 

 

  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, come here & take a look at these videos @Combsmania chingu just edited. :)

Bass boom + Daniel!!!! OH MY GOD??? :scream: This is the ultimate feeling!!! You are fantastic darling!!! Please do more love for our handsome guy!!!! :heart:

 

 

 

Thank you dear, and you posted. It's so hard for me to post this video. But because of you my dear unnie @gm4queen you help me a lot. Komawo, and don't worry i will do my best, more photos and more videos i will edit. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..