Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

9 hours ago, Danychoi2712 said:

Just a gift for Daniel fans on international women's day

Wow! All my favorite scenes in one video!!! This is so beautiful! I love it so much!!!! Thank a a lot, friend! :heart: I miss him so much! Let's hope that he would make a public appearance soon! :)

• Like 3
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

9 hours ago, Danychoi2712 said:

Just a gift for Daniel fans on international women's day

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. Love you oppa.:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
11 hours ago, Danychoi2712 said:

for Daniel fans on international women's day

Thank you for gift. It so beautiful. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

The current Mon - Tue jtbc drama is ending today so I am having more hopes for Daniel now. Let's hope that recent incidents won't affect his come back drama! I want it to be a perfect come back for him. Yes, he totally deserves it!!!! ❤ :)

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Daniel's fans in dcgallery are arging him to hold another fan meeting! ♥

Yes, he should be more active in public so that he can gain more fandom for him. ♥

As @Riya Varma says, this man really deserves the whole world in his arms!! ♥

• Love 2

Seriously, if he plays as a father in Fly High, Butterfly then, I will be on cloud nine! I always dream of him playing as a daddy. He really has the caring nature of a caring father. I am so looking forward for his next role. It does look like a bit mature role he is playing, doesn't it??! 

Some love from The Ghost Detective is here. Sweet memories! 

159594257_2770426869935508_1234460136897

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

Oppa holding the baby. so cute 

When I first saw this pic, I just thought back then that this must be his & Park Eun Bin's baby in the drama. But no!!! That never happened. So I am keeping a low profile this time! Ha ha.. :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

OMG I think i told you, if I see oppa as a father I’m going to lose it. He would be perfect for that role and to see him like that would melt me. 
I’m really really excited to see oppa in this new drama. Very curious.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
20 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

OMG I think i told you, if I see oppa as a father I’m going to lose it. He would be perfect for that role and to see him like that would melt me. 
I’m really really excited to see oppa in this new drama. Very curious.

Me too darling!!! I think he has a bit of a mature look in Fly High, Butterfly! May be he is playing as a single dad or something! Or he could be a fatherly figure for someone else's child. Oh my god, butterflies everywhere even if I think about it. Can't really wait for this drama! ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear @larus & @backstreetboysfan , would you like to see Choi Daniel plays as a father on screen?? His upcoming drama has a lot of child actors/ actresses involved. So we've been wondering if he is set to play a father's role this time! :) I would love to see his new side!!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

would you like to see Choi Daniel plays as a father on screen?? His upcoming drama has a lot of child actors/ actresses involved. So we've been wondering if he is set to play a father's role this time! :) I would love to see his new side!!!!

Yes, why not? For me the major element is the splot. If the drama is well wrtitten and I like the genre, of course, i can watched him and other actors in anything.

How is the waiting? His new drama will air in May.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Just now, larus said:

Yes, why not? For me the major element is the splot. If the drama is well wrtitten and I like the genre, of course, i can watched him and other actors in anything.

Ha ha.. I've been waiting for his new drama since last June, dear! It's been 9 months already! But hopefully his new drama will air in May! Only 2 months to go! I think it would be a slice of life, healing drama as from the description. I hope you will join with us once the drama starts. Children & side cast is still shooting so hopefully jtbc will release something official about Daniel as soon as filming finally completes. :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
38 minutes ago, larus said:

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's been 9 months already!

Yes. Same. never been waiting for oppa this long before. Hope it will be great drama. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021