Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

16 hours ago, Pyar said:

Hope Daniel oppa cast in another drama soon. we miss you. :bawling:

ZnC2yYn.jpg

I really want to see oppa in a drama asap!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, as we all know Daniel's upcoming drama Fly High Butterfly is a pre-produced drama. Which means the content must be heavy & require more time to complete filming. I think his 2011 drama The Musical was also a pre-produced drama. He filmed it in 2010 but aired on 2011, even after he starred in Babyfaced Beauty. So I think we have to wait more to see him in Fly High Butterfly.

But I think he is proceeding on opening his youtube channel. I felt so with what the fans talk in his dcinside web site. I sincerely hope that he get permission from his agency & finally get closer to his fans via youtube. Yes, it's a massive step for a popular actor can take.

:waves: Daniel!!! See you soon, boy! :)

Im just really holding on to my patience. Im not sure what is going on with the studio but I really wish they could keep the fans updated >:(

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Im just really holding on to my patience. Im not sure what is going on with the studio but I really wish they could keep the fans updated >:(

Yes dear, I totally agree! It's true that many fans say he should try out other tv networks other than kbs. But I am not happy about everything going on with his first come back drama in K-dramaland after 3 years of hiatus. So I am praying from the bottom of my heart that another writer or director or producer cast him in a new drama so that Fly High, butterfly would be his second come back drama on-screen. :huh:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Are there any of you chingus who would like to have a poll on Choi Daniel's thread? :kiss_wink:

In case you do, please let me know. I set up a poll on one of the actor threads today, and thought I would check around if any other threads wanted one too. :loveu:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are there any of you chingus who would like to have a poll on Choi Daniel's thread?

Hello chingu!! Thank you so much for the offer. Yes, we are always ready to conduct a poll on our favorite guy's thread. Let me talk with other chingus and we will reach you with more details. :lol: Wow!!! I am so excited!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu!! Thank you so much for the offer. Yes, we are always ready to conduct a poll on our favorite guy's thread. Let me talk with other chingus and we will reach you with more details. :lol: Wow!!! I am so excited!!!!!

No worries! :kiss_wink: We EOs are always happy to help put up polls on the threads, so feel free to PM us at any time you want people to vote for something.

Just tag me once you have some questions in mind. :transforms:

For the other actor's poll, I put up 3 questions:

1) Favorite dramas actor was ML in

2) Favorite character actor has played

3) Genre you would like actor to do next

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are there any of you chingus who would like to have a poll on Choi Daniel's thread? :kiss_wink:

In case you do, please let me know. I set up a poll on one of the actor threads today, and thought I would check around if any other threads wanted one too. :loveu:

We look forward to Daniel oppa's poll. Thank you. ❤

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Pyar said:

We look forward to Daniel oppa's poll. Thank you. ❤

I just put up another poll in another actor thread with these questions:

1) Which are your favorite dramas ?

2) Are you going to watch the new movie coming out?

3) What genre would you like for the actor to pick next?

Hope these questions give you some inspiration. :kiss_wink: Just let me know when you're ready.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hope these questions give you some inspiration. :kiss_wink: Just let me know when you're ready.

Dear chingu!!!! Yes, we are working on it & will let you know once we are ready! I think @L Leung will love to be in charge of the content in the poll. She is so insightful about Daniel that she conducted a manual poll here a few months back. I am always so grateful that you are giving us a chance to show Daniel our love, chingu!!!! :) Please look forward. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear chingu!!!! Yes, we are working on it & will let you know once we are ready! I think @L Leung will love to be in charge of the content in the poll. She is so insightful about Daniel that she conducted a manual poll here a few months back. I am always so grateful that you are giving us a chance to show Daniel our love, chingu!!!! :) Please look forward. 

Awesome, I will look forward to it! :kiss_wink:

While I am at it, do you want to keep the thread spotlight post recommended on top of the page? Or do you want me to remove it (as the thread spotlight event is over)? Anything goes. I just don't want to remove it, if you would like to keep it. :heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

While I am at it, do you want to keep the thread spotlight post recommended on top of the page? Or do you want me to remove it (as the thread spotlight event is over)? Anything goes. I just don't want to remove it, if you would like to keep it.

Dear chingu, we love to keep up his thread spotlight post as recommended since it's so important to us, his fans. But there is one thing. @L Leung recently joined this thread & she wan't there when we held his thread spotlight event last year. She has so many insights about him to add on his spotlight. So I'd like to know if you guys can edit his spotlight event & include her data as well. :) I am much appreciated, chingu! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear chingu, we love to keep up his thread spotlight post as recommended since it's so important to us, his fans. But there is one thing. @L Leung recently joined this thread & she wan't there when we held his thread spotlight event last year. She has so many insights about him to add on his spotlight. So I'd like to know if you guys can edit his spotlight event & include her data as well. :) I am much appreciated, chingu! 

Yes, we can include her data in the thread spotlight post as well. Just PM us or tag us here on the thread, and either @Lmangla can edit her own post, or @Sleepy Owl or I can do it. Just tag all 3 of us with the new data when you have it ready. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Chingus, a poll is up!  Thank you to all of you who participated putting together the questions. :kiss_wink:

tagging:

@gm4queen @Pyar @hushh @Riya Varma @Combsmania @L Leung @larus @backstreetboysfan @Min2206 @agenth @partyon @Lmangla @reiko @danisnk222 @Duyenxd@Danychoi2712 @@sinhvichuchu @hanhy @kaedechan

@4evrkdrama @joccu @sadthe1st @elan1 @Min2206

Do remember to tag or PM your Event Organizers if you need help with any future poll or event. We are here for you!

:wow1:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, a poll is up!  Thank you to all of you who participated putting together the questions.

Hello chingu!!! Thank you so much for organizing the poll for our favorite Choi Daniel. Yes, it's been 5 years since I love him as a korean actor. :heart: I really want more people to discover this man & love him as I do. Thankfully, this is the place to make it happen. Thank you so much once again, chingu!!! :) I am so grateful to you!!!!

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

Just wanted to clarify my answers in the poll. Unfortunately I haven't watched any of his dramas - I've only seen some videos and pictures of him before.

I really appreciated his rugged look in Ghost Detective - obviously that's why I also chose "with a beard" :love:

As I was going through pictures of him in his previous dramas, I noticed that he looks very good in glasses too.

That's why I chose "farmer" as his next role, because I could totally picture him being a celebrity farmer farming organic vegetables and fruits for high end restaurants. In glasses of course. Maybe having his own farming show on TV. haha :joy:

This is actually meant as a compliment. Hopefully no one felt offended by me choosing farmer :loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Just wanted to clarify my answers in the poll. Unfortunately I haven't watched any of his dramas - I've only seen some videos and pictures of him before.

That's okay dear!!! You know something about him even though you haven't watched any of his dramas!!! :) Ha ha.. I love him more with his beard on. He looks so appealing to me with beard. And he has already done some of those roles before his military service. So I'd love to see him doing those roles again as a hot & sexy man. :D:heart: Being a scientist is one of them. With eye-glasses of course! 

• Love 2

:gangnamstyle:

Wow!! 10 members have voted!! The Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" is leading the way!!! :D Ladies, What if the bearded Choi Daniel plays as a single dad??! Oh my god, I get butterflies already!!! What do you saying??! I guess we have to wait longer to see him as a handsome hair stylist!!!! :(

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2