Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

5 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looked the best in the ghost detective. His cheekbones were so prominent

I agree. Some were sceptical about him not being his signature look of clean-shaven with glasses. He proved them wrong, as he was the hottest yet in TGD! So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I agree. Some were sceptical about him not being his signature look of clean-shaven with glasses. He proved them wrong, as he was the hottest yet in TGD! So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

Not to mention that he's got himself listeners as well as viewers. I mean his radio life. I think he is not hosting radio shows anymore. But he is a sensation when it comes to live podcasting. Hope he would be invited to host Vlive or any other show possible in the near future. :)

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Not to mention that he's got himself listeners as well as viewers. I mean his radio life. I think he is not hosting radio shows anymore. But he is a sensation when it comes to live podcasting. Hope he would be invited to host Vlive or any other show possible in the near future. :)

I listened to his vlive episode again today. What a warm person responding to his fans' stories and encouraging students to be themselves and to enjoy their post- exam lives. It was hilarious when a fan, in response to his voice, says "oh my eardrums are melting" and he replied "don't melt the eardrums".

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

So happy for him being in the prime of his life, achieving so much while still so young (35 years old).

So happy for him. ❤

22 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

create logo with his photo, missing this man so much

Omg, it so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I create logo with his photo,

Wow dear!!! You have such a great artistic eye for him. I am so proud that I invited you to join this thread. :lol: Please do post anything & everything you create about him here. :heart: This thread is once again full of life & love!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, gm4queen said:

Wow dear!!! You have such a great artistic eye for him. I am so proud that I invited you to join this thread. :lol: Please do post anything & everything you create about him here. :heart: This thread is once again full of life & love!!!! 

Oww, dear. This a lovely messages ever. I'm so touch, and yes i will do my best to create more and more beautifull photos of Daniel. Spread love to him! :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

By the way ladies,

There is something going on in Daniel's dcinside website. I am not sure about the exact cause but sounds like he tried to log in to the site but failed???! His fans are asking for him to report about himself & his whereabouts. This could be a sign of something new by the man himself! :)

And tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I will be unable to visit this thread. So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama. And feel free to post here if you find any update about our guy.:) 

I am always grateful to you ladies that you keep this thread filled with your love for him! :heart:

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way ladies,

There is something going on in Daniel's dcinside website. I am not sure about the exact cause but sounds like he tried to log in to the site but failed???! His fans are asking for him to report about himself & his whereabouts. This could be a sign of something new by the man himself! :)

And tomorrow will be a busy day for me so I will be unable to visit this thread. So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama. And feel free to post here if you find any update about our guy.:) 

I am always grateful to you ladies that you keep this thread filled with your love for him! :heart:

Wow, this is a shocking news.  Yes dear, i will try if i'm not busy to my work tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So please keep an eye on the internet whether jtbc releases his official photos of the new drama.

Why jtbc still not release oppa new photos in New drama? I am sad. :(

• Sad 1

"Daniel to open a youtube channel : update

1hDf27M.jpg

Well, in last year around May, Daniel had just logged in to his dcinside website & mentioned that he is working on video editing to open a youtube channel for himself.

And today his fans insist that he is looking for a video editor without pay. And one of his fans has already applied for the job. They are so looking forward to see Daniel doing YouTube vlog or game content."

This is such a great news. Finally, something worth is happening. Yes, I knew it! :lol:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

168851875_2790095001302028_3493437743258

169061685_2790095021302026_3956597567526

Well, in last year around May, Daniel had just logged in to his dcinside website & mentioned that he is working on video editing to open a youtube channel for himself.

And today his fans insist that he is looking for a video editor without pay. And one of his fans has already applied for the job. They are so looking forward to see Daniel doing YouTube vlog or game content."

This is such a great news. Finally, something worth is happening. Yes, I knew it! :lol:

That's a great news, can we apply too dear @gm4queen:grin:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel to open a youtube channel : update

Omg, this so great. We don't have updates about oppa unless he do new drama. Then we can see him everyday in youtube. ❤

• Love 1

Guys, I think we got a hint that he is finished filming for Fly High, Butterfly! Now he is having some break & focusing on his personal life. Looks like he has a lot to share with us on youtube. I really hope that he would get permission from JWide Company to open a personal youtube channel soon. :) Oh My God, it's really happening!!!! I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

That's a great news, can we apply too dear @gm4queen

Ha ha.. So sweet dear! I don't think we can apply, right??! But no to worry darling!!! We will be able to see our guy on youtube soon. :partyblob:

35 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Omg, this so great. We don't have updates about oppa unless he do new drama. Then we can see him everyday in youtube. ❤

YAYYY!!! Finally we are gonna be lucky enough to see him everyday possible. :rolleyes: 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

168851875_2790095001302028_3493437743258

169061685_2790095021302026_3956597567526

Would be great if he hosts YouTube live regularly and include English subtitles in his videos. I remember in an article, he mentioned gamer is one of the possible career changes in case his knee doesn't recover enough for acting.

This sounds like a big leap for someone who thought managing social media is too much work haha!

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Would be great if he hosts YouTube live regularly and include English subtitles in his videos. I remember in an article, he mentioned gamer is one of the possible career changes in case his knee doesn't recover enough for acting.

Yes, it is!! He mentioned about computer gaming & I think he loves being a child from the inside??! :lol: Please look forward for more details, dear!!! I think he will open a youtube channel for sure this time. Then he can be closer to us, his fans! I am so excited to see him! ❤

• Like 1