Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

By the way,... Our baby boy hasn't made a public appearance yet! I wonder what would be the reason after all??! Last time we saw him celebrating his birthday on the drama set. It's been a month since we haven't seen him again. It can't be that he is still resting! May be he is not allowed to step outside in the public yet??!

I am craving to see you, boy!!! :heart: Please show yourself! :)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Deverly Francisco said:

Our dear oppa Daniel. I edit this some of his photo which one you like most? He is more handsome in Action? Romance or even a serious type Boss?

So sorry that I am late for replying you, dear!!! I was really busy this morning! And thank you so much for posting your posters here. Wonderful posters you made with our Daniel!!! So sweet of you, darling!!!! ❤ I think I love his Nam Chi Won poster the most! :D Cold, arrogant yet so hot boss-nim. :joy: And I totally vote for him to be a romantic boss again. You know, he always cast a spell on me when he plays romantic on-screen.❤

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

My latest movie poster. And because i really love The Ghost Detective, but this time i love to ship Choi Daniel to Lee Ji ah.  And more to see our oppa in a real horror film or kdrama.  I called it Third Eye

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: You did it!!! Yeah, I also have a thing for these two in the drama. I mean Daniel looked so smoking hot every time when he strangled her. I'd love to see them as a couple in a k-drama some day! They really have the chemistry between them. ❤

And darling, I love to see Daniel in more K-dramas. I am craving to see his upcoming drama right now. But no more horror, please :( I barely managed myself when I watch The Ghost Detective. Horror is not at all my cup of tea. But the fact that our guy looked 100x sexy in facial hair is something I can't ignore. :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Deverly Francisco said:

Because i really miss Daniel, i draw him. Not really a good one. But i hope you will love it guys...  Miss you so much Choi Daniel.

WOW!!! It's so beautiful dear!!! You drew him so nicely. He looks more handsome there. And you put on his eye-glasses. So sweet! This is really a great fan art of him I saw so far. ❤ And I am very thankful to you that you joined this thread, dear!!!! I always felt so lonely that only I was fangirling over him. But now that you are here, this thread looks so amazing & more filled with love for him. :) Thank you so much for being here with us!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!!! It's so beautiful dear!!! You drew him so nicely. He looks more handsome there. And you put on his eye-glasses. So sweet! This is really a great fan art of him I saw so far. ❤ And I am very thankful to you that you joined this thread, dear!!!! I always felt so lonely that only I was fangirling over him. But now that you are here, this thread looks so amazing & more filled with love for him. :) Thank you so much for being here with us!!!!

Komawo.

I'm so thankfull to find this forum, and  you invite me. Even my busy days, i really like to share my love to Daniel. He is one of my dreaming man ever... Thank you so much, @gm4queen dear.... Love lots! And if i'm not busy again, i will share and post my edit photos ang videos.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Choi Daniel dcinside update

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

미국이나 서양에서도 환장할 마스크에 피지컬에 보이스야

갤주가 건강하고 여건만 되면 소속사가 넷플릭스작이나 이런거 물어다가 주면 좋겠다

한국에서만 보긴 아깝고 요즘 유튜브 보면 글로벌 팬 늘어나던데 내 생각엔 내가 갤주 좋아해서가 아니고

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

내 눈에는 안경 안쓴게 더 매력적이고 더 섹시해보임 

넷플릭스 보다가 재밌는거 보면 우리 갤주가 주인공 했으면 더 멋있을거 같단 생각이 계속 든다 ㅋㅋ 물론 지금도 너무 좋지만 

갤주 포텐셜이 너무 넘쳐 아니 뭐 핫하고 섹시한데다가 귀엽고 엉뚱하기도 하고 짠하기도 하고 멋지기도 하고 게다가 또 인간성에 반하고

뭐 가끔 잘 안꾸미고 수더분하게 하고다녀도 해도 워낙 얼굴도 귀엽고 몸매 좋으니깐 그냥 다 귀여워보여 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

Daniel's fans believe that he can become a world star if he advance to Netflix. It’s a waste to see him only in Korea. Recently, when they watch YouTube, they've got to know that there are more global fans for our handsome guy. "Seriously hot and sexy Asian actor" :) When they see something interesting in Netflix, they keep thinking that it would be cooler if our Daniel was the main character. Daniel's potential is so overflowing, it's hot and sexy, cute, wacky, salty, cool, and also full of love. He really should make an international move.

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

Daniel's fans believe that he can become a world star if he advance to Netflix. It’s a waste to see him only in Korea. Recently, when they watch YouTube, they've got to know that there are more global fans for our handsome guy. "Seriously hot and sexy Asian actor" :) When they see something interesting in Netflix, they keep thinking that it would be cooler if our Daniel was the main character. Daniel's potential is so overflowing, it's hot and sexy, cute, wacky, salty, cool, and also full of love. He really should make an international move.

I'm really agree for this, i hope Daniel had more projects to come. He didn't know he had a lot of fans. Even here in Philippines. I hope to see you, someday my dear Daniel. Love lots!

• Love 2

On 3/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Deverly Francisco said:

Because i really miss Daniel, i draw him. Not really a good one. But i hope you will love it guys...  Miss you so much Choi Daniel.

It looks amazing!!! You should do more <3

On 3/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, gm4queen said:

내가 미국살다와서 하는 소리가 아니고

진심으로 핫하고 섹시한 동양배우임 

안빠질수가 없다 증말 ㅜㅜ 

Oppa definitely needs a netflix original. He has so much potential and definitely deserves more fans. Although we all know oppa is a shy guy he still has strong camera presence and can drive the audience. I hope Fly high butterfly comes on Netflix.  I can’t wait for the new drama. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks.
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

I'm really agree for this, i hope Daniel had more projects to come. He didn't know he had a lot of fans. Even here in Philippines. I hope to see you, someday my dear Daniel. Love lots!

32 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa definitely needs a netflix original. He has so much potential and definitely deserves more fans. Although we all know oppa is a shy guy he still has strong camera presence and can drive the audience. I hope Fly high butterfly comes on Netflix.  I can’t wait for the new drama. 

I agree with both of you, girls!!! Daniel should expand his activities in to global market so that he can gain more global fans for him. It's definitely a must do. And I've been thinking that I might be the only Sri Lankan fan he has but no, I was wrong. He is known by some of my local girls as well. So I feel happy that I am not the only one. :) 

And jtbc dramas are mostly shown in Netflix but this time I don't think Fly high butterfly will be available on Netflix. It's already licensing on Rakutein Viki which is also a main distributer of Korean dramas across the globe with multi language subtitles. But darlings, don't worry!!!! He can do this. Let's do our best to support him. ❤

• Love 1
  • Blob 1