Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow!! Page 275 already :o & this forum is all about sharing the handsomeness of our love, Choi Daniel! :) Adding some of his pics for new friends @Riya Varma & @Parz to see. He is gorgeous, right??! He is always giving me butterflies! And we are willing to know how you two first get to know about this handsome hunk?! I am sure we all have interesting stories to share about him! :heart:

131454358_2707087126269483_1778921993431

131272828_2707087566269439_4733250034951

131454384_2707087119602817_5903008562381

Enjoy & chit chat, ladies! :D 

We can't wait to read your thoughts about him!

I’m literally crying he’s so handsome i can’t breath <3 :’( And thank you for the tag :*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

skjliebe instagram update

先月(11/28)参加したチェダニエルssiオンラインイベントに参加すると、もれなく貰えるチェキが届いた

イベント当日に撮影した貴重なチェキ
大切にしよ

When I participated in the Choi Daniel ssi online event in last month (11/28), I received the check I received

Valuable check taken on the day of the event

Take good care of it 

131996907_760658677874332_68363352351922

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDwCRzJkHl/

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

132128390_2711495069162022_1293220442578

Well, Daniel held his online fan meeting on November 28 & the winners are already been decided in the competition. They will be receiving beautiful gifts such as beaded bracelets handmade by Daniel himself & musical boxes Daniel chose himself as christmas presents at the event. The photos of the gifts are already uploaded on his Japanese fan club but it's only viewable in Japan itself. :( 

Also another video of Daniel has been uploaded on his Japanese fan club as well. His greetings for the year end and New Year holidays. He is telling you not to catch a cold. :) It's also viewable only in Japan itself.

We had some of his updates this year but I am expecting a lot of happy stuff for him in the upcoming 2021. His photos, videos, interviews & more. :lol: Great things take time. So stay tuned, everyone! 

131965545_2711506375827558_5557940725273

- by gm4queen

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We had some of his updates this year but I am expecting a lot of happy stuff for him in the upcoming 2021. His photos, videos, interviews & more. :lol: Great things take time. So stay tuned, everyone! 

Yeah. Can't wait see Choi Daniel oppa in New drama. Hope we have updates soon. It's been long time not seeing him. Merry Christmas, handsome oppa !! ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021
On 12/24/2020 at 6:47 AM, gm4queen said:

Well, Daniel held his online fan meeting on November 28 & the winners are already been decided in the competition. They will be receiving beautiful gifts such as beaded bracelets handmade by Daniel himself & musical boxes Daniel chose himself as christmas presents at the event. The photos of the gifts are already uploaded on his Japanese fan club but it's only viewable in Japan itself. :( 

Also another video of Daniel has been uploaded on his Japanese fan club as well. His greetings for the year end and New Year holidays. He is telling you not to catch a cold. :) It's also viewable only in Japan itself.

- by gm4queen

I want a bracelet too :’( </3

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Drama #12 (Starts at 7:04)

Fly High, Butterfly

It's korean drama scheduled to air in 2021 with cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon Ah & Shim Eun Woo. Fly High, Butterfly revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly. The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Can't wait we all waiting for him for long drama since the ghost detective. I missed the ghost detective

Me too darling!! I miss him so much on screen! So I binge watch his every drama right now! The only thing he did for 2 years was just cameo appearances so everyone is definitely waiting for him in 2021. And I really hope someone reveal a new photo of Daniel on the drama set soon. We haven't seen any of his pics on the drama set after November 5!! :(

And guess what dear, I get vibrant-blue-butterfly.pngs everytime I hear the female announcer say "Daniel" in the video! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, gm4queen said:

Drama #12 (Starts at 7:04)

Fly High, Butterfly

It's korean drama scheduled to air in 2021 with cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon Ah & Shim Eun Woo. Fly High, Butterfly revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly. The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

Im so excited!! Can we all manifest and pray that Daniel starts using social media!! <3

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Im so excited!! Can we all manifest and pray that Daniel starts using social media!! <3

We should definitely do that dear! I mean every other celebrity has their instagram update with latest photos. But we don't have that chance anymore. :( Daniel really used instagram before he left for military duty. But he deleted his instagram account while he was in the service. He don't even said to remember the password for his twitter account so he is totally offline. :bawling: I seriously regret that he deleted his instagram account. If he didn't, then he could have been be a top trending celebrity in South Korea right now! :o

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

We should definitely do that dear! I mean every other celebrity has their instagram update with latest photos. But we don't have that chance anymore. :( Daniel really used instagram before he left for military duty. But he deleted his instagram account while he was in the service. He don't even said to remember the password for his twitter account so he is totally offline. :bawling: I seriously regret that he deleted his instagram account. If he didn't, then he could have been be a top trending celebrity in South Korea right now! :o

True :((

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hi handsome!! :D

I really don't understand that how can a grown guy be a cute child??! Only he can do it! :wub:

Credit : Naver

For real the love of my life <3

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Love 3

Finally, we get to see the handsome guy's pic after a long time! :o

I am so excited for next year! :heart:

He says that he is currently studying the drama script & listen to Naul's songs in his free times.

133786291_2715329825445213_7060991307458

Credit : dcinside

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, we get to see the handsome guy's pic after a long time! :o

I am so excited for next year! :heart:

He says that he is currently studying the drama script & listen to Naul's songs in his free times.

Credit : dcinside

Awww <3 adorable 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

youngtruck_2016 instagram update

#광수오신날
#커피차 서포트
#오늘은 광수스타일 혼자먹어요~~

#최다니엘

저희 영트럭 은 코로나19 안전수칙에 의거하여
준비과정부터 종료시까지 안전하게 서포트하였답니다

#Gwangsu #Coffee tea support #Today I'm eating Gwangsu style alone #Daniel Choi Our Young Truck is based on the Corona 19 safety rules. We supported safely from the preparation.

133987876_149670306701340_75457264735147

133860857_211178303890091_53638204214801

Spoiler

133845200_904680330358685_62305036427523

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdJKJspzWr/

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021