Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just google translated his Singles magazine 2018 interview & found something interesting! Looks like the boy has forgot the password for his private twitter account https://twitter.com/Daninote?! :o May be that's why it's all abandoned after his military enlistment in 2015! And he hates taking pictures so much so that's it! :( He is officially off the social media.

• Sad 1

flyingpetal_f instagram update

배우 #최다니엘 님께 전달된 대형 꽃바구니.
섬세한 매력의 다니엘님께 어울릴 핑크핑크.

A large flower basket delivered to actor #Daniel Choi.

Pink to suit Daniel with delicate charm.

128209368_402073384466242_10398481362383

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPRvybFoBU/

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling Empty After “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed”? Here’s What You Can Watch Next

Dec 12, 2020

by Belinda_C

If you want something with a male lead that loves ever so deeply:

Surely we’re all suckers for male leads who are so deeply in love with their other halves, they would move mountains for them. And male leads like Lee Yeon who fall in love twice with the same person? Who consciously chooses the same person again? That kind of love is so strong it just takes our breath away, just like what we see in these dramas:

“Jugglers” (2017) 

Jugglers-540x361.jpg

“Jugglers” is centered around secretaries who have to “juggle” their workload to please their bosses. Among these secretaries is the mild-mannered Jwa Yoon Yi (Baek Jin Hee) who happens to work for the cold and distant Nam Chi Won (Choi Daniel). While a workplace drama is nothing new — and neither is a boss-secretary romance — “Jugglers” manages to rise above the fold with its relatable characters played by a host of solid actors. They bring so much heart to their characters, and they themselves appear to be having so much fun while shooting this breezy rom-com. It’s a guarantee that you’re in for a very fun time!

Jugglers-gif.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439358wpp/feeling-empty-after-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-heres-what-you-can-watch-next

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dec 12, 2020

by Belinda_C

Surely we’re all suckers for male leads who are so deeply in love with their other halves, they would move mountains for them. And male leads like Lee Yeon who fall in love twice with the same person? Who consciously chooses the same person again? That kind of love is so strong it just takes our breath away, just like what we see in these dramas:

“Jugglers” (2017) 

Jugglers-540x361.jpg

“Jugglers” is centered around secretaries who have to “juggle” their workload to please their bosses. Among these secretaries is the mild-mannered Jwa Yoon Yi (Baek Jin Hee) who happens to work for the cold and distant Nam Chi Won (Choi Daniel). While a workplace drama is nothing new — and neither is a boss-secretary romance — “Jugglers” manages to rise above the fold with its relatable characters played by a host of solid actors. They bring so much heart to their characters, and they themselves appear to be having so much fun while shooting this breezy rom-com. It’s a guarantee that you’re in for a very fun time!

Jugglers-gif.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439358wpp/feeling-empty-after-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-heres-what-you-can-watch-next

I love jugglers so much

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Riya Varma said:

I love jugglers so much

Absolutely! Me to! Vert same here dear! Actually, another actor was casted for the lead role in Jugglers first. But he declined the role & I am so happy for it! So we got the chance to see the handsome Daniel as the lead actor. He is super cool & hot in eye-glasses! B) Really miss those beautiful times! 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dec 12, 2020

by Belinda_C

“Jugglers” (2017) 

Jugglers-540x361.jpg

Jugglers-gif.gif

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Absolutely! Me to! Vert same here dear! Actually, another actor was casted for the lead role in Jugglers first. But he declined the role & I am so happy for it! So we got the chance to see the handsome Daniel as the lead actor. He is super cool & hot in eye-glasses! B) Really miss those beautiful times! 

I love his hairstyle and outfits in every scene

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I love his hairstyle and outfits in every scene

Oh my God... me too!!! :w00t: Jugglers is his first drama after military discharge & we can totally see his manly features in every outfit he wore. Extremely hot when wearing suits, undoubtedly! :wub: Seriously miss him on tv.. I hope his upcoming drama would be success by all means. 

• Love 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel happily signed a helmet today for a fan at the drama set.

Reveal hidden contents

Credit : park_jk92 instagram

He’s so cute

On 11/1/2009 at 6:31 AM, gm4queen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Originally started by @ssaicho

Thread last updated by @RPM

Graphic contents by @gm4queen

Well made info!!

On 10/21/2020 at 2:25 PM, gm4queen said:

Gosh, look at Daniel! :o

He is totally the handsome, arrogant, cold Nam Chi Won from Jugglers here..

Feeling so happy to see another closer look at him! :heart:

Can't wait for more & more, boy!!!!

Credit : instagram

Mi amour

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Paz said:

Thank you for starting their thread. 

I like for his unique personality and rare selection of exquisite roles to vast. 

Hello dear! I am so DELIGHTED to have a local fan of Choi Daniel here! Yes, so welcome to his international fan forum! :) This guy is such a wonderful guy that I fell in love with him at first sight! :D And as you said, he only do the roles which fits to his manly personality! And he never do the same role again. :lol: He is a complete package of manhood. 

And we hope you will continue showing your support for him here. The good times are ahead with his upcoming drama. :heart: See you again, dear! You can talk anything about him here with us! Hope you have fun! :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Paz said:

So happy  to meet  a local fan and an influencer of Choi Daniel. Looking forward to be a part of this forum. All the best

The pleasure is all mine dear! I hope we can have a lot of fun here! :) After all, he is a handsome guy & we ladies are in love with him. And this is my desktop wallpaper. Love is in the air when he is around. Butterflies! :wub: Tagging new friend @Riya Varma as well! 

97812143_110227344027872_861494304839827

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 dramas that you must watch in the first half of 2021

10 Dec 20 | 11:20

All genres exist!

For KDrama lovers, entering a new year is the same as entering a new page containing a series of drama titles that will air at the beginning of the new year. Apart from unique ideas and interesting storylines, the excellence of each player's acting also gives him his own edge in Korean dramas. At the beginning of 2021, there will be many KDrama titles ready to accompany your new year.

Are you curious about the title? Come on, see the article!

1. Fly High, Butterfly

tgekhyg-d42c89911329cc88659131fa9eeaf52f

Fly High, Butterfly is JTBC's latest drama, directed by Kim Da Ye. This drama will highlight the various stories of workers in a salon, as well as how they love and accept themselves for who they are. Written by Park Yeon Sun, this drama contains various implied messages that will change the way you view life.

Plus, Fly High, Butterfly is the first Korean drama to tell a story based on life in a salon. Kim Hyang Gi will make a comeback and compete in roles with Choi Daniel and Oh Yoon Ah. Are you sure you're not curious?

• Like 1
  • Love 1