Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am really glad that more people discover him! Thanks a lot for supporting him, chingu! :) He is very protective as well. i think he takes a good care of the actresses who work with him. Playing franks & keeping them laughing so that they won't get tired while shooting! :lol: 

I am very picky with the actors and actresses I favor... it takes me sometimes a long while to fall in love with them haha. Take my favourite guy, Ji Chang-Wook. I knew OF him of course, but it still look me until I started watching his dramas.

I can now see what will happen now... haha. I like these type of personalities, who take care of other people and also like to have fun. JCW also likes to joke around and has been said to look after his staff and fellow actors. 

I am further into The Ghost Detective and it just blows my mind. In Jugglers Daniel was really cute, that drama is one of the few I have no complaints about (usually one or two characters annoy me). It's so light-hearted and nice I'd recommend it to people to watch in these times. 

The new drama he will star in seems to showcase a new side, as I don't think I have ever seen a drama where the main character plays a hairstylist. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, agenth said:

I am further into The Ghost Detective and it just blows my mind. In Jugglers Daniel was really cute, that drama is one of the few I have no complaints about (usually one or two characters annoy me). It's so light-hearted and nice I'd recommend it to people to watch in these times. 

The Ghost Detective is my top favorite drama of Daniel so far! of course, you will love it if horror is your cup of tea, chingu! And I agree with you about Jugglers. It's so light-hearted & you don't need to try hard watching it. Just a blow of fresh air. I rewatch his dramas when I feel down. He is so sweet that always makes me smile when I see him. :)

2 hours ago, agenth said:

The new drama he will star in seems to showcase a new side, as I don't think I have ever seen a drama where the main character plays a hairstylist. 

Again, I agree with you about his upcoming drama. It's said to be the 1st ever K-drama that based on a hair salon & people are interested by the sound itself. :huh: Feel free to drop by the drama thread if you like, chingu! I am so looking forward to know how the writer would turn a hair salon in to a K-drama. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Choi Daniel held the online fan meeting for his japanese fans today. 

An official article about his online event will be posted in the official web site later.

En6R7EpUUAEti-M?format=jpg&name=large

Credit : twitter

The guy is so sharp & handsome in turtle neck sweater & brown suit. He looks so happy & healthy! But skinny than before. Feeling so happy to see him. :heart:

FAhgX8YVUAEi1Sh?format=jpg&name=large

FAhgX9tVIAEFXLl?format=jpg&name=large

Credit : instagram

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Wow he look so handsome as always. Can not wait his new drama. His looks really interesting. :lol:

6 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omggg he's so handsome omgg so happy thanks for sharing. Ur right he's getting Skinner. @gm4queen

Oh yeah friends!! He is so handsome! And he really looks like Nam Chi Won from Jugglers now! It's been a couple of weeks since we haven't got any updates of him. I am feeling so happy to finally see him at the event. :lol: I was afraid that they will not release anything about his event in public. Really relieved that he is all fine. :) Can't wait for his videos if there are any.

• Love 1

jwidecompany instagram update

최다니엘 온라인 팬미팅 현장에서
팬분들이 보내주신 정성 가득한
도시락과 꽃다발에
함박 웃음으로 답한 최다니엘 배우
항상 보내주시는 사랑과 응원
감사합니다

Daniel Choi at the online fan meeting

Full of sincerity from fans In lunch box and bouquet

Daniel Choi who answered with a big smile

The love and support you always send

Thank you

FAhhsNZVQAEieHx?format=jpg&name=medium

FAhhsOuVcAQrXDD?format=jpg&name=medium

FAhhsQGVcAU6czp?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMpOuaJyhd/

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Well, Jwide company finally updated about Daniel after 3 months.

FBz5z7EVQAYoObY?format=jpg&name=medium

I am so glad to see that he did something different amidst the filming for his upcoming drama. He should be more active like this to reach his fans & cheer them up. But of course, please be safe & happy during the pandemic, boy!! :lol: We are in love with your cute smile & you know that! 

And an official article about his event will be published soon. I hope it would be a lovely Naver article. With a lot of his handsome pictures on-screen & off screen! ❤ YAYYYY!! Can't wait for it!!!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

jwidecompany instagram update

최다니엘 온라인 팬미팅 현장에서
팬분들이 보내주신 정성 가득한
도시락과 꽃다발에
함박 웃음으로 답한 최다니엘 배우
항상 보내주시는 사랑과 응원
감사합니다

Daniel Choi at the online fan meeting

Full of sincerity from fans In lunch box and bouquet

Daniel Choi who answered with a big smile

The love and support you always send

Thank you

127218428_2692298261081703_5305781452506

127196984_2692298271081702_6592206940011

127263010_2692298304415032_5065303201060

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMpOuaJyhd/

Happy human, cute virus ~~~

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

Happy human, cute virus ~~~

21 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yay finally,...............he's sooo cute he already worn dark clothes dark brown like the ghost detective press conference

Can't wait til the release of official Naver article on his online fan meeting! Oh gosh, I am really excited to see this cute guy cuddling again! :) And surprised that he lost a lot of weight in a short period of time! He is totally back to Jugglers & The Ghost Detective days! Can't wait to see him in upcoming drama next year. It's already December, everyone!!! :heart:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hot stuff, ladies! 

Choi Daniel Singles magazine 2018 full photo album officially released by the Singles magazine. 

Omg so happy to have his full album. Been looking for it everywhere. So manly as always. :w00t:

• Love 1