Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 11/9/2020 at 5:10 PM, gm4queen said:

Everyone,

@parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @reiko @danisnk222 @@sinhvichuchu @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @hanhy @haebaragi @Yogi Daniel @audreyng205 @Duyenxd @Danychoi2712 @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Cassi @hushh 

123130643_177151060668833_30149037259814

Something sweet is coming up on 25th of November for the fans of Choi Daniel. We are having an event for him on soompi forums called Actor Spotlight. So I need all your help in order to make the event look good. 

• There are no limits. (All of you can participate in the event.)
  • Each member can write a sentence or two. (What you admire and find interesting about him)
  • Any info that would be of interest to the soompi community that might not be aware of Choi Daniel. (How he got an english name for himself/ He doesn't do social media/ He doesn't appear in variety shows)
  • His photos & a video to add on the event. (I can provide a video about him)

Please submit your thoughts about him as soon as possible. I need some time to put them all together & send it to the event organizers of Soompi Forums.

Thanks a lot & kind regards!

- by gm4queen

Because of this corona outbreak, I was forced to stay home.  Too boring so I rummaged through sitcom highkick2, and started to notice the doctor guy who is handsome, humorous, and extremely warm.  I started getting to know Daniel, and found that his true personality is like Jihoon.  Since then, my ideal type has also changed, I like a guy who is warm, funny and has a sunny smile like Daniel.  I really hope that one day Daniel will visit Vietnam.  I look forward to seeing him once.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, @sinhvichuchu said:

An actor makes me love and wait for his film, I love Daniel so much because he so handsome, kind, funny and he really good at his job, yayyyyy 

I really love your comment dear! That's the spirit i wanted from his vietnamese fans. Thanks a lot for posting your thoughts about him. :)

19 minutes ago, hanhy said:

Because of this corona outbreak, I was forced to stay home.  Too boring so I rummaged through sitcom highkick2, and started to notice the doctor guy who is handsome, humorous, and extremely warm.  I started getting to know Daniel, and found that his true personality is like Jihoon.  Since then, my ideal type has also changed, I like a guy who is warm, funny and has a sunny smile like Daniel.  I really hope that one day Daniel will visit Vietnam.  I look forward to seeing him once.  

Yeah, he is so kind, humble & polite for sure. That's why I love him more. His bright personality is so addictive! :heart: And he has done so many fan meetings in Japan so I think you should ask him to visit vietnam & let him see your love for him. May be you guys should contact his agency, JWide company in that case. I will be delighted to see him in vietnam too! :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 2:40 PM, gm4queen said:

Daniel officially introduces his online fan meeting to his Japanese fans. I think it's on the set of Fly High, Butterfly as he is wearing eye-glasses.

"He says that this is his first time that he holds an online event. Due to the influence of corona infection, it is difficult to hold a fan meeting in Japan this year so he decided to hold an online event to connect his fans. It starts on 11.28 at 5pm KST. He is also very much waiting to meet his fans."

All fans are also excited to see with you.

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Jasmine Kay said:

All fans are also excited to see with you.

Hello dear! Welcome onboard! We are so happy to have a Myanmar fan of Choi Daniel! :) He is currently filming for his upcoming drama & he will hold an online fan meeting for his japanese fans on November 28. And Japan is so excited for him that they have already bought the tickets for the event. I really hope we will be able to see him on November 28. I think he is extremely popular in both Vietnam & Japan. I feel envy for those fans. :D

And we hope you will continue showing your support for him here. Love is in the air when he is around! ❤

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Complete List Of Upcoming Korean Dramas For 2021

A Great Selection Of Exciting Dramas In Store For 2021 Filled With Star-studded Casts. Which Ones Are Going On Your List?

FLY HIGH, BUTTERFLY
날아올라라 나비

Channel: JTBC

Cast: Kim Hyang-Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon-Ah, Sim Eun-Woo

ui7kg3lz6ra3pxm5g3zor964i256eo42.png?f=w

Fly High, Butterfly, revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly.

The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

View the full article here

• Love 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

Yes. He only did cameo appearance for 2 yrs. Can not wait see him in new drama. Hope they release his pics soon. B)

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT!

hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting. an actor with an interesting story behind his name is Daniel Choi. read on to discover his story and what makes him special according to his fans. 

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! Really hope that more people will be interested in him now. This is so cool! :lol: Can't wait for the feedback from other chingus!

people are definitely curious about his name. Even today, I see on you people asking that why his name is Daniel? i think many people miss him out as a south korean actor because of his non-korean name. :mellow:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Oh my goodness!  I could not recognise him!    He was with that Ms Jang Nara, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk, right, the same teacher?

Hello chingu! Yeah, this is him! He played as Kang Se Chan in School 2013. A handsome, charismatic & cold teacher in eye-glasses! :) Have you watched any of his other dramas??! Try his 2018 horror drama, The Ghost Detective if you love horror genre. Thanks a lot for dropping by, chingu!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu! Yeah, this is him! He played as Kang Se Chan in School 2013. A handsome, charismatic & cold teacher in eye-glasses! :) Have you watched any of his other dramas??! Try his 2018 horror drama, The Ghost Detective if you love horror genre. Thanks a lot for dropping by, chingu!

LOL, I don't really follow any K-actor / actress before  Year 2020  LOL
Not until during the covid crisis, I was working from home, and chanced on TKEM, thus LMH (the profile as you can see)
I do watch here and there, once awhile, but at my own slow snail pace. 

To answer your question @gm4queen, no, I have not watched Choi Daniel's other dramas - but I have heard of HIS name in the past.  I like him in School 2013.   I was asked to watch School 2013, after much persuasion from a friend .. and that was like, it took me 2 years before I did.    :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

To answer your question @gm4queen, no, I have not watched Choi Daniel's other dramas - but I have heard of HIS name in the past.  I like him in School 2013.   I was asked to watch School 2013, after much persuasion from a friend .. and that was like, it took me 2 years before I did.    :mrgreen:

Awww... So sweet chingu! Glad that other people also watch his dramas & know a bit of him. He is gaining more fan base after his military discharge as well. Jugglers is his come back drama & it's a sweet office rom-com. Then he starred in The Ghost Detective & his upcoming drama Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air in 2021. It's based on a hair salon & do drop by the drama thread if you are interested, chingu!! it's so nice to meet you here.. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! Really hope that more people will be interested in him now. This is so cool! :lol: Can't wait for the feedback from other chingus!

people are definitely curious about his name. Even today, I see on you people asking that why his name is Daniel? i think many people miss him out as a south korean actor because of his non-korean name. :mellow:

awww, you are welcome. :)

sometimes stories behind the name can reveal so much about the person and their family. I had a colleague many years ago with a rather unusual name. she was very close to her parents and even after marriage, she kept those ties. one day over lunch, I asked about what her name meant and she replied it meant "gift from God" and after a pause, she shared that her parents had been childless for 13-14 years. she was the child they had never expected to have and they adored her. she was their joy. so that name explained a lot about how this family was so close.

similarly, I think daniel's name shows the awe and the feel of the parents. many actors choose to get a different stage name for all sorts of reasons but the fact that daniel is sticking to the name that was given by his parents also reveals a lot about him. it shows his loyalty and love for his family, his quiet sense of pride and self-esteem and his push forward. so I think it is lovely that he is keeping his name and am sure good things will come to him in time. :)

• Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

similarly, I think daniel's name shows the awe and the feel of the parents. many actors choose to get a different stage name for all sorts of reasons but the fact that daniel is sticking to the name that was given by his parents also reveals a lot about him. it shows his loyalty and love for his family, his quiet sense of pride and self-esteem and his push forward. so I think it is lovely that he is keeping his name and am sure good things will come to him in time. :)

Wow, I am so grateful for your thoughts about him, chingu! :heart:

I remember Daniel mentioned once in an interview that he doesn't want his father to get old as he don't even have his mother with him. And he also went on that he had some hard time controlling his heart in early times when acting with a mother's role because he don't know what a mother is like?! :( I feel like so heart broken when I hear his past stories!!! I really hope other people will also get to know about him with the event today, chingu! 

• Sad 3
  • Love 1