Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He know that we all waiting for him and want to see him to play a role.. he's hiding something from us I feel like he's going to surprise us later this month. @gm4queen

Missing this couple badly:bawling:. They are so cute together:joy:

Yes dear, at this rate, I also think that it's gonna happen to us! You know our guy is so lovely that he knows the perfect ways to surprise us! :) Yes, let's hope that he get a chance to work with Park Eun Bin again someday!! :heart: :D Fingers crossed!!

1 hour ago, Yogi Daniel said:

i prefer this couple:wub:

Yes buddy, I love this couple too!! And we have another boss-secretary admire here named @triplem & she is so in to Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi!! I think we all love his boss & this couple here!! Me & @Heidi Seow are in love with Nam Chi Won's signature coat wearing scenes! :D And now that you posted their pic, here is the fan video I edited for them back in 2017!! I hope you will like my effort to bring the beauty of them on-screen! :)

1 hour ago, Yogi Daniel said:

Have you ever listened this OST before?i think this is the best ost everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:tounge_xd::relaxed:

Yes of course!! I love it as well as Dream Me OST!! :) It is the next in my playlist!! Wanna hear the thoughts from @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend as well!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This video I repeated more than one. I don't know how much I have watched this......BC it's sooo sad, making me cry and Soo beautiful:bawling:u did so great Ur edited @gm4queen this video deserve one million views.  

Wow dear.. Thanks a million to give my video so much love & giving me courage to have more views!! Honestly, my video already has 4600 views so I am totally satisfied that fans love my video & they still love the series! :) I think that's the biggest thing for Daniel as well that his fans love him continuously in The Ghost Detective:heart: So I really want him to do another great drama next! He got a great start for his post military career! So I am desperate to see him continue his talent in more dramas & be more successful! :) Yes, he truly deserves it!

So let's pray every minute that Choi Daniel casts in a drama soon, dear! B) I can't wait that to happen!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| Love you so much ❤❤❤

Well, got some sweet update about Choi Daniel so early in the morning! It's not really about his next drama but I think we will see him on YouTube! He is gonna try his hand on 800px-YouTube_play_buttom_icon_(2013-2017).svg.png youtube! :) Something totally new to his beloved fans! This is so amazing & fantastic! :heart: Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Yogi Daniel @Heidi Seow @danisnk222 @triplem @ssoaegi @audreynguyen205 & other lovelies here!

I am so excited!!! :wub:

EX3CVA-XsAMXULK?format=jpg&name=small

He has posted on his cafe daum site about his desire to join youtube community! He is saying that he’s been video editing. Someone asked him to come back to Instagram he said he has no thoughts of doing so but someone suggested YouTube & he seems to like it but doesn’t know what his company, JWide will say! He was like “no one will watch” but he sounds interested. 

So with this marvelous idea, I really hope that his agency give him permission to be a youtuber! :thumbsup: I am so sure that his fandom will hit by a storm & his fans will be on cloud nine if he do so as he is not even active in social media! YES YES YES, he deserves more attention from the public!!! B) And this sexy, talented guy should be more active with his fans more than this! He really doesn't aware that he has a huge fan base loving & waiting for him to be on-screen! ❤❤❤❤ 

Please please please JWide company, allow him to fulfill his desire & come back to us in another shade!! B) YES YES YES, finally some hope about him is blooming in my heart!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR DECISION, DANIEL!!!! Please do it! :heart: :thumbsup:

• Love 3

30 minutes ago, audreynguyen205 said:

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here

Let's share our love to him, Choi Daniel ❤️❤️ 

Hello dear!! I am so glad to see you here! Thanks a lot for join in with us! And welcome to Choi Daniel - soompi forum! Yes, this is all & only about our favorite guy so I hope you will continue showing him your love! :)❤️❤️

And got some info this morning that he is trying his hand in opening a youtube channel! He is not active in social media so fans request him to try youtube & he likes the idea. And I really hope that he will cast in a drama soon as well. We all are missing him every moment! :bawling:

And since you already joined the thread, you can post anything related to Choi Daniel here! Share his pics, videos, GIFs, social media posts etc. This is something I edited for him on youtube! I wish he can see it someday! :D And I hope you will like it too, new friend!

Let's talk more & more about this talented handsome guy! See you.. :) B) :thumbsup:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omgggg we will watch him @gm4queen

I hope his company will accept him we really want to see him badly. Thanks for sharing

Sorry fir the late reply, dear! I was busy! :)

Yes, what a happy news for his fans, means us... :D He is so sweet that he accepted fans' request, dear! B) And I also think that staying at home & doing nothing can't be acceptable in his case. He is a celebrity & he is a lead actor as well! So he has to do more stuff to make a space for him in public! And his High Kick 2 co-star Shin Se Kyung is also doing great with her youtube channel so let's hope the best for our guy! :wub: I am pretty sure that his fans will warmly accept him as all are waiting for him to be active again! :) But first, he has to get the approval of his agency! I think they will approve him as he is one of their big stars in the company! :thumbsup:

And I always think that he must be more active in public to gain more reputation for himself! :wub: So let's wait eagerly for his upcoming news!! Now that we have more fans joined this thread, it'd be so cool if he announce something big! B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

That's great news @gm4queen !  Hope he will have a YT channel soon. It is quite popular these days

Hello dear! Yes, I am so glad to see you here! :) Yes, it's a great news about him as he is pretty much stay at home due to pandemic situation! He doesn't even like opening an instagram for us so let's hope that his agency give him permission to open worldwide on youtube! So that he be more popular among his fans & get more fandom!!! But then again, I guess we won't see him in a drama soon.. It's saddening & maddening a lot! :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello everyone, I forgot my account so i created a new one

I did this tiktok video for him, our Choi Daniel. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️

@gm4queen @Yogi Daniel @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem @danisnk222 @ssoaegi

Here is the link, can anyone see it ???

https://vt.tiktok.com/Bjq3rp/

Edited by audreyng205
  • Love 3

On 5/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, audreyng205 said:

Hello everyone, I forgot my account so i created a new one

I did this tiktok video for him, our Choi Daniel. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️

@gm4queen @Yogi Daniel @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem @danisnk222 @ssoaegi

Here is the link, can anyone see it ???

https://vt.tiktok.com/Bjq3rp/

Hello dear!!! Welcome back!

And OH MY GOSH!!! I love your video so much! :) :heart: It totally goes with our sexy guy!! I wanna start a rumor with you :o How can you perfectly read my mind???! Seriously, imagine dating this handsome guy!! I mean, He is a full package of sexiness! ❤️❤️ His tall height, his deep voice & his looks, specially with beard! He is totally a dream for girls! :) Butterflies everywhere! Oh yeah... He is so dreamy!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

And dear, we need more & more of his sexy videos so please do post more here! :) We love your videos a lot! Finally, another level of creativity for showing him our love & affection! :wub:

And you know what, soompi is so naughty that it didn't load the thumbnail of your video! :D:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Untouchable Lawmen on OCN Thrills Tonight

Choi Daniel's 2015 movie, Untouchable Lawmen will air tonight(18) at 9pm - 11pm KST on OCN Thrills network. 

fullsizephoto608134.jpg

Starring Daniel Choi & Lim Chang Jung, it is a South Korean action comedy film directed by Shin Jai-ho. The movie received 7.21 points from Naver movie-based viewers, 4.83 points from reporters and critics, and 5.96 points from netizens. Released on August 27, 2015, the running time is 104 minutes. 

The movie is also available on Netflix! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1