Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

13 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

yes he is cute the way he acts every moment @gm4queen his beard do suits him sooo well ur right, just like from the ghost detective :blush:   

Of course dear.... You are so right!!! :)

I want him to do a rom-com with his beard!!!! :w00t: Wowowow.... Just imagine what response would it be from his lady fans..??! :love: OH MY GOSH, I can't wait!!! Let's pray for him to picks up his next drama soon dear! :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

YES! He's so cute and manly at the same time! For me, he looks very manly because of his moustache and little beard, but inside, he is still a fluffy and cute human bean! Loved it especially when he was figuring out the hammer! He kept insisting that it was a tortoise's head HAHAH

Hah haa... That's my point too dear!! :D

He was really terrified of the event & he he he.... He is a grown guy but a pure child at heart! :w00t: But still he is so rough sometimes!!!! I love his honest reactions so much!! :blush: It's so hard to find a guy with loyalty in modern days!

And by the way, does that mean he's afraid of turtles...???!!! :sweat_smile: You are really a barbie doll, Daniel!!!! 

• Like 1

Yes, another video for Beast has been released & Daniel looks so dashing in actions :) He is in there from 1:54 onwards! And they say that he is only a support character but with these stuff, it looks like as if he is also a part of the leads!!! :heart: We'll get to see another side of him far away from the typical sweet boyfriend mode!!!

Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar @kaedechan @Lawyerh @phoenix24 chingus!!!! :)

And hah ha... What's he doing holding a rose here..???! Is he trying to win over that lady..??! :w00t: I suppose his character is married in the movie!! Yes, looking forward to discover more!

WOW! can't you give the rose to me, boy..??! :lol: I will definitely accept your offer! 

62150898_2222626954715505_10042273960621

And he is so tall & hot in jacket!!! It perfectly fit to his manly image! :o I just want him to wear jackets in his next drama.... He'd be the hottest boyfriend in K-dramaland in no time! :heart: Plus his beard is a bonus point for more hotness. And I feel a bit upset that dear @triplem chingu doesn't like his beard but we can still enjoy his actions here, can't we dear..???! :) :kiss_wink:

Can't wait till the movie releases on June 26.! :lol:

62538376_2222626988048835_48906056012660

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Uwu uwu... someone so happy here... her old crush is back :joy: :heart:

Why why @triplem not like beard? Let's convert her @gm4queen chingu.... hahaha....

I will watched the trailer later when there's wifi lol. Come back later.... wait for me. 

Wave to : @Pyar @gladys0710 @parkeunbinchoidaniel helo helo hehe... 

He he he.... You know so well about me dear!!! Oh yeah, I am so happy to see my boy on screen again!!! :lol:

Yes, please watch the trailers & tell us about your opinion for him! :thumbsup: I am waiting for you!!!! 

And he has the top looks with his beard!!! :love: I am really addicted to his beard now!!!! Looking so perfect as a guy! 

13 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg @gm4queen thank you

Omg the way he gave the rose its soooo cute of course u will accept him:joy: so he is married in this drama pretty interesting cant wait till 24 of june right

Of course dear.... 100% can't wait for his movie on June 26!! :)

I've read somewhere that he's got a wife in the movie but not so sure!!! He he he.... Then he's playing a husband again! :wub: This time more hot & sexy & manly!!!! OH GOSH, I am DROOOOOOOOOLINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :heart:

He for sure is one of the most manly younger actors in K-dramaland!!!! I so not like feminine K-actors! :tired:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen he looks shiny there... gm... Really he's not the main character ? Is ahjussi Lee Sung Min the main actor? I watched one of his drama 'Memories' and he was a decent actor....

And oh I think he's having fun on set too.... He always look so cheerful I noticed.... Anyway I'm happy for you, he active again. I hope he play nice long drama soon!!!!

I'm not really a korean movies fans.... seldom watch actually hehe.....

He is said to be a support character dear! But I am surprised that he's on the movie poster & the promoting events! May be a trick to attract more viewers since he's the youngest member on the set! :D

And I love his bright side so much! He really knows how to keep everyone around him fresh!!! :lol: 

And let me show you that he's really a child at heart! He attended a live movie talk this monday on Vlive with the other cast of Beast & there were few games they played! And this game is my all time fav of his sweet side!!! There is something inside a box & he doesn't know if it's alive or not! And he has to take it out of the box... His heart rate is also being monitorized during the proceeder.. :D Enjoy!!! :mrgreen: 

Spoiler

(He just thought that the plastic hammer is a turtle & it's a turtle's head! :D)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He is said to be a support character dear! But I am surprised that he's on the movie poster & the promoting events! May be a trick to attract more viewers since he's the youngest member on the set! :D

And I love his bright side so much! He really knows how to keep everyone around him fresh!!! :lol: 

And let me show you that he's really a child at heart! He attended a live movie talk this monday on Vlive with the other cast of Beast & there were few games they played! And this game is my all time fav of his sweet side!!! There is something inside a box & he doesn't know if it's alive or not! And he has to take it out of the box... His heart rate is also being monitorized during the proceeder.. :D Enjoy!!! :mrgreen: 

Reveal hidden contents

(He just thought that the plastic hammer is a turtle & it's a turtle's head! :D)

HAHAAH the turtle and turtle's head part was HILARIOUS!:joy: He's really like a young child at heart! SO CUTE

• LOL 2