Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the movie seems promising, but is Daniel's role minor?

@gm4queen you are really doing hard work promoting the page, thumbs up chingu :)

He he he dear.... You know so well about me!! :o

Yes, his fans are seeing him in public after many months so I am head over heels for him now!!! :love: He is the music to my heart!!! :D he he he... What to do..??!! 

And yes, you got it right!!!

He isn't a lead there dear... He is only a support role!! :) But I think he is personally confident about the director so he accepted the offer as a support character!!! :) 

And I also wasn't hoping much since he's not a lead but the poster popped up with him on the surface so I am hoping more from him now!!!! :heart:

28 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OMO dear! Thanks for thinking so highly of me! But I'm afraid my Korean level is not so high:sweatingbullets: These were the only part that I could understand! And I might be wrong too!:vicx: So I don't want to give false translations! Sorry dear! Is there anyone understands better and has higher confidence in Korean?:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yes! I noticed that he was much more reserved in this press con too! It is possible that he wasn't as comfortable among the other actors as this was the first time he was acting with them! He said something along the lines of 'only watching them on television' or something like that. I guess he really needs EunBin ssi to lighten the mood ;)

He he dear... I don't think that any of us fully know korean as this is an international fan forum & most of we are his international fans! :) For example, I am from Sri Lanka!!! I know a bit of korean now all because of him! :D But it's not nearly enough for my taste about him!!!! 

So no worries, dear! You can always use the spoiler tag for spoiling items here!!! :thumbsup: And if you can take some time & translate his speeches there in to english, I'd be so grateful for you!!!! :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

28 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

uwu thanks for sharing this post @Pyar! Actually aside from Ghost Detective and Jugglers, I feel that one of his best looks is in Ghost! What do you guys think? @Pyar @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 and friends? 

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

for me the best looks of Daniel is in glasses :D

Yes dear, I also like Hades, the sexy hacker look! :D He is really hot there even without eye-glasses & his fans love him the most!!! :heart: 

And now, I am honestly 50/50 friends! :love: I equally love him with eye-glasses & without eye-glasses!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he dear... I don't think that any of us fully know korean as this is an international fan forum & most of we are his international fans! :) For example, I am from Sri Lanka!!! I know a bit of korean now all because of him! :D But it's not nearly enough for my taste about him!!!! 

So no worries, dear! You can always use the spoiler tag for spoiling items here!!! :thumbsup: And if you can take some time & translate his speeches there in to english, I'd be so grateful for you!!!! :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

Yes dear, I also like Hades, the sexy hacker look! :D He is really hot there even without eye-glasses & his fans love him the most!!! :heart: 

And now, I am honestly 50/50 friends! :love: I equally love him with eye-glasses & without eye-glasses!!!! 

I can always try to type out some excerpts here and there but definitely not the whole interview :sweatingbullets: ... My Korean is also self-taught so I won't say it's sufficient too :(... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

I can always try to type out some excerpts here and there but definitely not the whole interview :sweatingbullets: ... My Korean is also self-taught so I won't say it's sufficient too :(... 

It's totally OK dear! Yes, I can get your meaning! :thumbsup: None of us are fluent in Korean so we have to depend on eng sub in order to understand what our fav boy says!!! :D He he he.... May be we should follow a Korean course so that we won't be needed eng sub anymore!

And I tell you what, 3 yrs ago, I really hated South Korean stuff! :rage::rage: :rage: :rage: I wasn't able to bare those so called baby-faced idol actors who can't even tell apart! Then Daniel is the one who made me fall real hard for him & south korean dramas!!! :blush: So I am impatient to know what he says in his interviews!!!! 

But dear, you are so right! We mustn't provide fake translations... So let's wait tiil somebody provide eng sub for his interviews with!!! :) :heart: No worries at all.... :)

• Like 1

Wow... More coming up for our lovely Daniel! :heart:

Next monday (3rd June), there will be a live movie talk on Vlive for the cast of Beast! This is the preview video & can't wait to see him again on Vlive!!! This is gonna be a huge movie for him!! Yes Yes yEs, fighting Boy! :)

Tagging my @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Pyar friends!

https://m.vlive.tv/video/132138

• Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... More coming up for our lovely Daniel! :heart:

Next monday (3rd June), there will be a live movie talk on Vlive for the cast of Beast! This is the preview video & can't wait to see him again on Vlive!!! This is gonna be a huge movie for him!! Yes Yes yEs, fighting Boy! :)

Tagging my @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Pyar friends!

https://m.vlive.tv/video/132138

same @gm4queen can't wait to see him after months:love:

• Love 1

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Beast"

2019/05/30 | 72 views | Permalink | Source

photo1067718.jpg

photo1067721.jpg

New stills added for the upcoming Korean movie "The Beast" (2018)

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho

With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Eun-hye-IIKim Ho-jung,...

Filming Begins: 2018/11/05
Synopsis
A criminal action movie about two detectives in conflict who solve a murder that shakes up the Upcoming Korean peninsula.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/photos-new-stills-added-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-the-beast-130137.html#!prettyPhoto

• Love 1