Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

From Lee Yi Kyung's IG, Daniel's close friend. Daniel's in the second pic ..

Oh MY God, dear friend!! :w00t: Thank you so much for the IG post!!!

Hah ha... Lee Yi Kyung looks like a baby but, just look at our guy!!! :o Growing beard & holding the cap, this guy is so SMOKING HOT!!!!!! :heart: :hushed: How to handle this hotness, I mean he's in the perfect shape for 70th anniversary of Adidas brand!!! His tall height & manly charms are so endearing here!!!! :blush: 

Thanks a lot once again for the pics dear.... Royal hotness so early in the morning!!!! You made my day, dear friend!!!! :lol: I am really glad that you are back here!!! 

By the way, is there a complete photoshoot for this topic or just this one..???!! :) I am so mad for him now!!

Tagging @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends!!! Come & have a look at this hot hunk.... :love:

And oh my.... Show us your face, boy!!! You should know that you are too hot to handle... :D

61470695_2213896992255168_38530621352989

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

From Lee Yi Kyung's IG, Daniel's close friend. Daniel's in the second pic ..

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh MY God, dear friend!! :w00t: Thank you so much for the IG post!!!

Hah ha... Lee Yi Kyung looks like a baby but, just look at our guy!!! :o Growing beard & holding the cap, this guy is so SMOKING HOT!!!!!! :heart: :hushed: How to handle this hotness, I mean he's in the perfect shape for 70th anniversary of Adidas brand!!! His tall height & manly charms are so endearing here!!!! :blush: 

Thanks a lot once again for the pics dear.... Royal hotness so early in the morning!!!! You made my day, dear friend!!!! :lol: I am really glad that you are back here!!! 

By the way, is there a complete photoshoot for this topic or just this one..???!! :) I am so mad for him now!!

Tagging @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends!!! Come & have a look at this hot hunk.... :love:

And oh my.... Show us your face, boy!!! You should know that you are too hot to handle... :D

yes he too handsome there than the other actor:kiss_wink:

thank you both for the post!:heart:i never knew their friendship this deep!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021