Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just now, hushh said:

he so handsome in tgd. really miss him so much:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

where he now?when he come back for fans?

yes, I too miss him so much:cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

dont know when but he will be back soon:love::blush: 

• Love 1

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

43034921_2069547346690134_19807608773594

And dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

And dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

yes, i too like the ending very much:heart: never should expect too much from a korean drama. it is satisfied

• Love 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Whats ur favourite moments of daniel and eun bin??? Like the sweetest moments @gm4queen @Pyar @gladys0710

Srry for the late, dear!! :) I had to prepare my answer for your question & finally here I go!

These are my fav moments of Daniel & Eun BIn!! :blush:

• This is my very 1st fav scene of them! He is looking so softly at her :) His eye gaze is full of emotions!!! And you know what he must have been thing there..??!! "You are the cure to my broken heart".... Oh realy, Dan..??! :D

61026583_2211234652521402_41071656805691

• This my 2nd fav scene of them! I think in here, we can see her affection for him in her eyes :love: They are sparkling in his presence before her! OUr guy is so looking rascal here, isn't he..??! :D

60889788_2211234639188070_43970695649579

• Wow... This is my most fav scene of them! Their eyes are saying it all! :huh: They can't live without each other! And she can't live without him.... :heart: But he's afraid of getting close to her because he's not a human anymore :tears: Both love & sadness in one frame!!! 

61153193_2211234645854736_14250654200538

• And I love both angles in this scene! Their side profile & their front profile... They match each other effortlessly! And he is madly in love with her & isn't afraid anymore of letting her feel his love for her!!!! :heart: What a beautiful feeling..???! 
Spoiler

61123794_2211234749188059_40601603773657

• This is the last fav scene of my list, dear!! His facial expressions are excellent & it's so clear in his eyes that he was longing to be with her!!! :) Holding her so tightly in his arms & never let her go away from him!!! :love: 
Spoiler

60518997_2211234755854725_66858724073888

And now, I want to ask you something, dear... Is love this beautiful when it actually happens..??! :heart: With these two lovebirds, I think it certainly is!!!! :) I can feel love in the air.... :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

No its okay @gm4queen

I love ur decisions its soooooo excitement and beautiful 

Yes it would be sooooo beautiful if daniel cast in man who bake cake as a lead man and its would soooooo cute

if they r dating later soon i hope sure this is definitely the beautiful moment ever. They are perfect match to each other and i really love it. These two couple are very different to other couples idk why its feel sooo different

And im certain when daniel says during 'radio apart' i will tried to answer that later on next time on radio apart. When the fan ask him if he was a girl and would date lee dail and i remember

u posted something last 4 pgs on this site 

Thanks a lot for liking my long comment, dear! :)

And of course dear... You are so right! Dan & Eun Bin perfectly match each other & they are so different from other couples or we feel something different about them more than anyone else! :heart: I am also surprised that why we are so addicted to them like crazy.... ! I think they are like a drug, the ore you have the more you get addicted!!! :) I think that's the problem with us!

And for the past few years, songsong couple were the lead but they are an older couple. Song hye kyo is nearly 40 now but Eun Bin is only 27 :o Both Dan & Eun Bin are so young in age & at heart!!! :love: And that's one fact that I love so much about them.....  :) Young love is the most passionate love in the world!!!

And hehehe.... Our boy is smart at skipping questions.... When he was asked by a girl fan whether he'd date Lee Da Il if he were Joeng Yo Wool, then he simply said, "I will tell you the answer next time... Just wait" :w00t:

And why do I feel that he himself knows something about his heart..??! By chance, is he really in love with her???! I really sense so dear... I dunno myself why! :lol: :o :heart: ! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen same song hye kyo is so much older than her husband song joong-ki, i d like when she is way too old than him. Between eun bin and daniel ages are not sooo bad they are perfectly fix. I know they r young love 

Yeh i really want to know what he is saying what do u mean next time..... when next time just say it now. Plus i want him to say something from his heart what he totally want. Cant wait in future

Of course dear..... :lol: 

Oh YYyayYY!!! This is really hopeful, isn't this..???! :love: We will definitely have a hint from the man himself in the future!

We really have to persuade him in to another Vlive Radio Apart & we are all done!!! :D

And thanks a lot for this gif dear.... You are so sweet! :heart:

And guess what, she is in danger & he was with her!!! And then she assured both with holding his hand that he can protect her from ham & she's yearning for him to protect her!!! :o

What a beautiful moment that she depended on him even though he's not a human, but a ghost who can't even touch anyone & anything! :ph34r:

She really wants to be with him & not to let hurt him! :love:

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o5_r1_250.gif&ke

And I love this as well dear.... :)

She just pull her shoe towards her a bit & he had to come even more closer in order to tie her shoe laces!!! :heart:

She is so in love with him.... :love: :love: :love: :love:

And what if he disappeared forever at the end of the series...???! She'd gone mad looking for him :unsure:

So it's a relief that he returned to her even as a ghost!!!

tumblr_pgruodePTV1svjukbo4_250.gif&key=f

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1