Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021


gm4queen

Recommended Posts

 

@gm4queen loved your answer , and everyone :relaxed: , for me I loved 2 scenes, they different in so many ways , every scenes  have its own journey that make it meaningful & special in a way the other isn’t  but if I have to choose, I will choose bed scene :sweat_smile: because

 

1 - I don’t find bed scene disgusting or lust  , I see it as next step of love story or journey of two couple that I watch growing on each other want to see where things may lead :D - but sadly in denial case he nearly was dipping in to a pool of happiness:mrgreen: when everything was cut short with knocking on the door , the person who knocked on door should be in most wanted list :triumph: 

 

2 - maybe it’s only me  but I find bed scene say more in romance department  , it’s way more intimate between two lead :tounge_xd: , I love that the actors have nowhere to hide but to show the chemistry between them , I believe they have from the start :D 

 

I wouldn’t want to make myself long and bored you girls so the bed scene of me , it’s the pleasures & joys of being young and in love always :relaxed: so let’s hope to see him in more bed scene in future :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Waves to sweet , @nohamahamoud2002 :relaxed: 

 

thanks for tagging me :wub: if I come cross weird with my post , I also like unspoken attraction, specially staring at each other  from 2 mile away  , like my lovely @Lawyerh :joy:  :mrgreen:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello, newly added @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 lovelies,

Our boy Daniel is about to having a fan meeting on Osaka on June 16! YAYYYY, only 1 month more! :lol:

 

:heart:

2

OMG! I hope there will be more updates of him during that time! Can't wait for his news!! I think we all miss him a lot! And his vlive Radio Apart was so soothing! Loved it so much!! All his songs recommendations were on point too!^_^

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@gm4queen loved your answer , and everyone :relaxed: , for me I loved 2 scenes, they different in so many ways , every scenes  have its own journey that make it meaningful & special in a way the other isn’t  but if I have to choose, I will choose bed scene :sweat_smile: because

 

1 - I don’t find bed scene disgusting or lust  , I see it as next step of love story or journey of two couple that I watch growing on each other want to see where things may lead :D - but sadly in denial case he nearly was dipping in to a pool of happiness:mrgreen: when everything was cut short with knocking on the door , the person who knocked on door should be in most wanted list :triumph: 

 

2 - maybe it’s only me  but I find bed scene say more in romance department  , it’s way more intimate between two lead :tounge_xd: , I love that the actors have nowhere to hide but to show the chemistry between them , I believe they have from the start :D 

 

I wouldn’t want to make myself long and bored you girls so the bed scene of me , it’s the pleasures & joys of being young and in love always :relaxed: so let’s hope to see him in more bed scene in future :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Waves to sweet , @nohamahamoud2002 :relaxed: 

 

thanks for tagging me :wub: if I come cross weird with my post , I also like unspoken attraction, specially staring at each other  from 2 mile away  , like my lovely @Lawyerh :joy:  :mrgreen:

 

Wow dear.... I love your answer & I even more love your ideas about love! :)

 

And of course, the one who knocked at the door when uri Jugglers couple were in mission is the most hated guy in k-drama history! :D He just blew it!! And Oh god, how deep can a couple go when in love...???! Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi couple is the perfect answer for that! :rolleyes: In that case, I 100% agree with you!

But as you know, some countries have different cultures & intimacy is banned from the society so some chingus like @nohamahamoud2002 here have problems with watching the bed scene!! They go too deep in their own world, don't they..???! :) And I personally think that cold guys go deeper when they fall in love for real... :love: What a beautiful feeling..??!

 

And Oh yeah, I am so on board with you for Daniel to do more bed scenes... :w00t: :sweat_smile: I dunno what would happen to me if he makes it a habit to fall in love so deep with his co-stars!!!

And how about a shirtless bed scene from his..?! :D It would be more sexy if he wear a shirt & undone all buttons.... yahhooooo :love: :love: :love: :love: Just like this pic... OH MYYY GODDDDD!!!!! :mrgreen: The shirt could be either in black or white!!! 

 

47310367_2191339944422341_26566225415044

 

But at the end, we all can enjoy every bits of his handsomeness in his projects, can't we dear..???! :) 

Thanks a lot for dropping by & answering my poll, dear!! :love: Feel free to visit here anytime!! You are so welcome here! :)

 

9 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

 

OMG! I hope there will be more updates of him during that time! Can't wait for his news!! I think we all miss him a lot! And his vlive Radio Apart was so soothing! Loved it so much!! All his songs recommendations were on point too!^_^

 

Yes dear.... His fans miss him desperately!! :tears: If you check any social site or anything about him, fans are asking for him madly!!

I personally think that his latest role (Lee Da Il) has made a dramatic influence on his fans for him!! :o Yes, that's the case here!! Fans are deeply glued to him like crazy!! :o

 

And yes dear, I also love his song collection in his radio segment so much! :wub:

And you know, he is a radio DJ & a news presenter in KBS radio network! So he naturally has the DJ nature which I find more enthusiastic about him :love: 

This guy is totally multi talented!!! And that's why his fans love him this much, aren't we dear..??! :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

 

Oh NO NO NO!!! I can't see him crying at all! :(

 

Specially, in the scene of Today's Detective, where he cried so hard for his mother's death, I was so heart broken!! :tears: :tears: I never can see him crying!!! I now saw that tears are falling from his eyes in that scene, friend! :(

His crying is so realistic! :o I think it's from the bottom of his heart!!! And that's why his crying scenes are so emotional for me! :huh: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

yes its sooo emotional same as eun bin and also when lee dail cried when he found his real body its sooo sad @gm4queen

 

Oh god!! How did I miss that scene, dear..??! :( So silly me...

It is one of the heart breaking moments of The Ghost Detective, dear... :bawling: The spirit is crying & the body is lying!!!! I dunno how the writer came up with this kind of emotional scene! I am still unable to watch this scene with a relaxed heart!! His acting is all to blame! :o How can he be this intense..???!!

 

 And no doubt, he is an outstanding K-actor!!! I honestly prayed for him to Daesang award but I am so satisfied that he won the excellent award at KBS Drama Awards! :heart: But he so deserves Daesang award as an actor who doesn't fake acting on-screen but goes to any extend to play his role!!!! :) :blush: Hats off to him!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

 

Seriously, The Ghost Detective is a drug! :flushed: We will never be able to give up that drug!!

Tagging dear @gladys0710 friend also!!

 

60728613_2210038935974307_20283099277175

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Oh god!! How did I miss that scene, dear..??! :( So silly me...

It is one of the heart breaking moments of The Ghost Detective, dear... :bawling: The spirit is crying & the body is lying!!!! I dunno how the writer came up with this kind of emotional scene! I am still unable to watch this scene with a relaxed heart!! His acting is all to blame! :o How can he be this intense..???!!

 

 And no doubt, he is an outstanding K-actor!!! I honestly prayed for him to Daesang award but I am so satisfied that he won the excellent award at KBS Drama Awards! :heart: But he so deserves Daesang award as an actor who doesn't fake acting on-screen but goes to any extend to play his role!!!! :) :blush: Hats off to him!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

 

Seriously, The Ghost Detective is a drug! :flushed: We will never be able to give up that drug!!

Tagging dear @gladys0710 friend also!!

 

so true! he is the most emotional k-actor:kiss_wink:he did great job in tgd as body & spirit! :thumbsup:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello lovelies.... :blush:

 

My latest poll is so entertaining!! Oh gosh, so many thoughts by Daniel's fans about his love acts! :love:

I still have 2 friends left out of 10 to vote in! And here are the results as for now!!.... :)

Thanks a lot for your love support lovelies!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

 

And we already have the winner... :D

 

 @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @gladys0710 @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 for 60516848_2210112892633578_8339493863559266304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=4cba26dd860485d054d49c6f67e6e176&oe=5D65734C

 

@triplem @Ameera Ali for 60954701_2210112899300244_1901517845984968704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=d83e20fb1785af62b24ec3b074336160&oe=5D61D0DF

 

And for the very first time in my polls, I am adding an extra item for one of my best chingus here.... :heart: :heart: You are so sweet!!! 

 

@Lawyerh for 60853987_2210112882633579_8292202146166734848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=5a1cce4f457582e8762f2f6175bb6d4f&oe=5D62918E

 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..