Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@gm4queen loved your answer , and everyone :relaxed: , for me I loved 2 scenes, they different in so many ways , every scenes  have its own journey that make it meaningful & special in a way the other isn’t  but if I have to choose, I will choose bed scene :sweat_smile: because

1 - I don’t find bed scene disgusting or lust  , I see it as next step of love story or journey of two couple that I watch growing on each other want to see where things may lead :D - but sadly in denial case he nearly was dipping in to a pool of happiness:mrgreen: when everything was cut short with knocking on the door , the person who knocked on door should be in most wanted list :triumph: 

2 - maybe it’s only me  but I find bed scene say more in romance department  , it’s way more intimate between two lead :tounge_xd: , I love that the actors have nowhere to hide but to show the chemistry between them , I believe they have from the start :D 

I wouldn’t want to make myself long and bored you girls so the bed scene of me , it’s the pleasures & joys of being young and in love always :relaxed: so let’s hope to see him in more bed scene in future :sweatingbullets:

Waves to sweet , @nohamahamoud2002 :relaxed: 

thanks for tagging me :wub: if I come cross weird with my post , I also like unspoken attraction, specially staring at each other  from 2 mile away  , like my lovely @Lawyerh :joy:  :mrgreen:

Wow dear.... I love your answer & I even more love your ideas about love! :)

And of course, the one who knocked at the door when uri Jugglers couple were in mission is the most hated guy in k-drama history! :D He just blew it!! And Oh god, how deep can a couple go when in love...???! Nam Chi Won & Jwa Yoon Yi couple is the perfect answer for that! :rolleyes: In that case, I 100% agree with you!

But as you know, some countries have different cultures & intimacy is banned from the society so some chingus like @nohamahamoud2002 here have problems with watching the bed scene!! They go too deep in their own world, don't they..???! :) And I personally think that cold guys go deeper when they fall in love for real... :love: What a beautiful feeling..??!

And Oh yeah, I am so on board with you for Daniel to do more bed scenes... :w00t: :sweat_smile: I dunno what would happen to me if he makes it a habit to fall in love so deep with his co-stars!!!

And how about a shirtless bed scene from his..?! :D It would be more sexy if he wear a shirt & undone all buttons.... yahhooooo :love: :love: :love: :love: Just like this pic... OH MYYY GODDDDD!!!!! :mrgreen: The shirt could be either in black or white!!! 

47310367_2191339944422341_26566225415044

But at the end, we all can enjoy every bits of his handsomeness in his projects, can't we dear..???! :) 

Thanks a lot for dropping by & answering my poll, dear!! :love: Feel free to visit here anytime!! You are so welcome here! :)

9 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OMG! I hope there will be more updates of him during that time! Can't wait for his news!! I think we all miss him a lot! And his vlive Radio Apart was so soothing! Loved it so much!! All his songs recommendations were on point too!^_^

Yes dear.... His fans miss him desperately!! :tears: If you check any social site or anything about him, fans are asking for him madly!!

I personally think that his latest role (Lee Da Il) has made a dramatic influence on his fans for him!! :o Yes, that's the case here!! Fans are deeply glued to him like crazy!! :o

And yes dear, I also love his song collection in his radio segment so much! :wub:

And you know, he is a radio DJ & a news presenter in KBS radio network! So he naturally has the DJ nature which I find more enthusiastic about him :love: 

This guy is totally multi talented!!! And that's why his fans love him this much, aren't we dear..??! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

Oh NO NO NO!!! I can't see him crying at all! :(

Specially, in the scene of Today's Detective, where he cried so hard for his mother's death, I was so heart broken!! :tears: :tears: I never can see him crying!!! I now saw that tears are falling from his eyes in that scene, friend! :(

His crying is so realistic! :o I think it's from the bottom of his heart!!! And that's why his crying scenes are so emotional for me! :huh: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

yes its sooo emotional same as eun bin and also when lee dail cried when he found his real body its sooo sad @gm4queen

Oh god!! How did I miss that scene, dear..??! :( So silly me...

It is one of the heart breaking moments of The Ghost Detective, dear... :bawling: The spirit is crying & the body is lying!!!! I dunno how the writer came up with this kind of emotional scene! I am still unable to watch this scene with a relaxed heart!! His acting is all to blame! :o How can he be this intense..???!!

And no doubt, he is an outstanding K-actor!!! I honestly prayed for him to Daesang award but I am so satisfied that he won the excellent award at KBS Drama Awards! :heart: But he so deserves Daesang award as an actor who doesn't fake acting on-screen but goes to any extend to play his role!!!! :) :blush: Hats off to him!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, The Ghost Detective is a drug! :flushed: We will never be able to give up that drug!!

Tagging dear @gladys0710 friend also!!

60728613_2210038935974307_20283099277175

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh god!! How did I miss that scene, dear..??! :( So silly me...

It is one of the heart breaking moments of The Ghost Detective, dear... :bawling: The spirit is crying & the body is lying!!!! I dunno how the writer came up with this kind of emotional scene! I am still unable to watch this scene with a relaxed heart!! His acting is all to blame! :o How can he be this intense..???!!

And no doubt, he is an outstanding K-actor!!! I honestly prayed for him to Daesang award but I am so satisfied that he won the excellent award at KBS Drama Awards! :heart: But he so deserves Daesang award as an actor who doesn't fake acting on-screen but goes to any extend to play his role!!!! :) :blush: Hats off to him!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, The Ghost Detective is a drug! :flushed: We will never be able to give up that drug!!

Tagging dear @gladys0710 friend also!!

so true! he is the most emotional k-actor:kiss_wink:he did great job in tgd as body & spirit! :thumbsup:

• Love 1

hello lovelies.... :blush:

My latest poll is so entertaining!! Oh gosh, so many thoughts by Daniel's fans about his love acts! :love:

I still have 2 friends left out of 10 to vote in! And here are the results as for now!!.... :)

Thanks a lot for your love support lovelies!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And we already have the winner... :D

@parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @gladys0710 @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 for 60516848_2210112892633578_8339493863559266304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=4cba26dd860485d054d49c6f67e6e176&oe=5D65734C

@triplem @Ameera Ali for 60954701_2210112899300244_1901517845984968704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=d83e20fb1785af62b24ec3b074336160&oe=5D61D0DF

And for the very first time in my polls, I am adding an extra item for one of my best chingus here.... :heart: :heart: You are so sweet!!! 

@Lawyerh for 60853987_2210112882633579_8292202146166734848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=5a1cce4f457582e8762f2f6175bb6d4f&oe=5D62918E

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

But as you know, some countries have different cultures & intimacy is banned from the society so some chingus like @nohamahamoud2002 here have problems with watching the bed scene!! They go too deep in their own world, don't they..???!

Actually I live in my own world as you said. I guess I am bit different, but it is OK

• Like 1
  • Love 1