Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

They appear as newly weds conned by the main actor :D

Yes dear! I already watched their part & I just love them! :wub: He is so handsome & she is so beautiful!! It's already been a year for Jugglers & fans are all loving their cameo!!

And thanks a lot for dropping by here, dear!! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well.... I was planning to watch Daniel's cameo in KBS World but I couldn't watch it due to an unexpected heavy rain! But no worries! :wub: He is sweet & cute as always this time in short hair!!!! Now please pick up a lead role next with a pretty lady by your side, Daniel!!! :) We can't wait to see you in lead again!!! :wub: 

191316_183442_2114.jpg&key=b23dcb5aaf5c4

3 hours ago, Pyar said:

nam chi won....

Oh Gosh!! He is ultra handsome in eye-glasses! And that eye smile of his in the 3rd pic...... :o :wub: I want to rub his cheeks!!! :D :D :D :D 

Seriously, how can a guy be this beautiful..???!in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

• Love 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched the scene from "my dear fellows" with subs, it is so hilarious . the main lead says his father has dementia and should go back home and watch "jugglers" :mrgreen:

WOW dear!!! So you watched it already! :wub: Yes, the main lead is too cute that he said his father to watch Jugglers:) Hah hahaaa.... I love him that he gave my fav Daniel & Jin Hee a warm welcome!!! :) :wub: They two are looking so lovesome here exactly after one year!!! 

991949415CBE1BBB0A

And this is me!!! I go like this when I see them on-screen! :D :love:

Thanks a lot for dropping by here, dear!! :blush:

• Love 2