Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest Earthprincess

PAGE 11!!! Well done C'Dusketeers...

As your reward, I have for you a personal memento (autograph) from the man himself...

CAyhw.jpg

He was thanking his fans for bringing him, the cast and crew of BFB, lunch during one shooting day in March. :) I love how really included "Thanks" in English... that's your thanks for being a C'Dusketeer!! ;)

And this is his signature! And I find it really cool how he has a spectacled face on his signature. I wonder if it had always been like that. Maybe he does wear glasses, or maybe he just likes that side of him more... hee hee hee

LaT5y.jpg

BRAVO C'DUSKETEERS!!

7tj6z.jpg

You really love me, don't you? Happy Pepero Day!!

Guest shades_blue

As your reward, I have for you a personal memento (autograph) from the man himself...

*quoted image*

He was thanking his fans for bringing him, the cast and crew of BFB, lunch during one shooting day in March. :)  I love how really included "Thanks" in English...  that's your thanks for being a C'Dusketeer!! ;)

And this is his signature!

*quoted image*

Aw, I love this! He has awesome handwriting, and that "thanks" makes it all worthwhile. wub.gif Absolutely perfect post to cap off the page 11 by 11/11/11 challenge Earthprincess

Way to go C'Dusketeers! wub.gif 

Yes Choi Daniel, we really *really* love you. wub.gif (edited to add another "really" lol)

Hello ladies :)

We did it 11/11/11 page 11 :)

@ earthprinces WOW u were amazing thanks for the signature even his handwriting is cute :)

Guys I want to celebrate with u but my stupid computer is acting up I'm using my phone right now and I'm really having a hard time :( my boyfriend will fixed it when he get home so for right now just want to say Well Done C Duskeeters :)

and yes Choi Daniel we love you and happy Pepero Day :) good night ladies muahhhhh

• Like 2

@Earthprincess here's you wish..great photos woman! Hah! You are all the best CDuskeeters ever! posting these photos back to back..aren't you tired dears? You can rest easy now coz ...We're here now !  page 11..Yipey!!!! Congratulations to my fellow CDuskeeters!  @prettywiz & aphryn welcome to this thread. Don't be afraid to ship any couple you want..Daniel Choi has plenty. :wub:but I want to think GHS is the most special one   :wub: kekeke..You know he's adorable, that's why I like him for her.  If CD reads this thread he surely thinks we're all crazy! lol....shades_blue ,Earthrpincess &  GHSforever are ChoiSun fan.  Hyesun4lyf is not too convinced yet  but we let her get away with it because she's a dear. Nonetheless, we all respect each others' choice which..by the way who's your choice  hysun4lyf?  lol..no pressure here my friend. ...Yeah! I'll probably shop early for Christmas. I'm thinking of going to this black friday thing. (post Thanksgiving sale here) My hubby is afraid that I'll be squashed & thinks that I won't survive !  ;) ( I let him think I'm helpless)....just don't know yet that I'm a fierce defender of you know who.. LOL!!!

*quoted image*

He was thanking his fans for bringing him, the cast and crew of BFB, lunch during one shooting day in March. :)  I love how really included "Thanks" in English...  that's your thanks for being a C'Dusketeer!! ;)

And this is his signature!  And I find it really cool how he has a spectacled face on his signature.  I wonder if it had always been like that. Maybe he does wear glasses, or maybe he just likes that side of him more... hee hee hee

*quoted image*

BRAVO C'DUSKETEERS!!

*quoted image*

You really love me, don't you? Happy Pepero Day!!

:wub:This is my favorite picture of him! Looks so cool with blue. Soooo clean & handsome! I could smell him...hmmmmm! Mi Amore!   :wub:

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Page 11 on 11/11/11!!!  Great job! Special mentions @Earthprincess and @shades_blue for this amazing post brigadewub.gif  C35.jpg

Ah, I was so breathless reading through and staring lovingly at 2 pages full of yumminess.  And the YT videos were just hilarious.  I just fell in love again.  I love him and his adorkableness.  Here's another YT vid of CD's phone cf (in case you lovely C'Dusketeers haven't seen it yet) and it's a killer...

CD is my man, er, CD's cellphone cf

@prettywiz, you need not start searching for a copy of GHS' precious signature.  Since I'm an obsessed dorky fan, I went through several pages of her thread (I'm kind of used to it for doing some detecting work) and got two precious gems to share with you fellow CD angels.  Eherm...drumroll please...cool.gif

64789290.jpg

cre: DC

Focus on the fourth mug from the left...hmmm, does it look familiar?  This is taken from Cafe Manolin.  Someone had a visitor.  I also recognized another sig...I think it's KHJ's...keke...it's actually mentioned in GHS' thread.  There were several shots taken of these signed mugs and larger images as well spread out in tens of pages, but since I'm running out of time, this is the best I could do.

And here's a pic of GHS' siggie:

7b6f5c27.jpg

cre: GHS' soompi thread

They do have similar sig style, ya?

@myonenonly, I am so looking forward to black friday there, but my CAD passport has expired crazy.gif...ah well, it's a good excuse to not spend money I don't have anyway.  I'm having a blast imagining you fighting your way through the mob...our fiercest defender.  I'm remembering a scene in Pure 19 where GHS fought her way through a crowd of shoppers...kekeke.

@GHSforever, dear D, so glad to hear from you...ha, like I don't everyday.  Gah, this thread is making me such a softy.

Ok, @Earthprincess, what's our next mission?

Guest Earthprincess

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Page 11 on 11/11/11!!!  Great job! Special mentions @Earthprincess and @shades_blue for this amazing post brigade*quoted image*  *quoted image*

Ah, I was so breathless reading through and staring lovingly at 2 pages full of yumminess.  And the YT videos were just hilarious.  I just fell in love again.  I love him and his adorkableness.  Here's another YT vid of CD's phone cf (in case you lovely C'Dusketeers haven't seen it yet) and it's a killer...

CD is my man, er, CD's cellphone cf

@myonenonly, I am so looking forward to black friday there, but my CAD passport has expired *quoted image*...ah well, it's a good excuse to not spend money I don't have anyway.  I'm having a blast imagining you fighting your way through the mob...our fiercest defender.  I'm remembering a scene in Pure 19 where GHS fought her way through a crowd of shoppers...kekeke.

@GHSforever, dear D, so glad to hear from you...ha, like I don't everyday.  Gah, this thread is making me such a softy.

Ok, @Earthprincess, what's our next mission?

Of course I cut your post, because I'm so bad :(! Mianhae!!

I don't have a next mission, YET.

In fact, right now I am just close to tears as I am touched by the team work we put really showing CD our love. To me, that's like the start of something for him, that his English-speaking international fan base is growing. So, I hope there gets to be more C'Dusketeers! Honestly I have not really done this for any other Hallyu guy... There are five of them I love but I don't even visit their threads, except this one.

And now I just realize that Park Ki Woong doesn't even have a Soompi thread. Now that's way more sad... Does someone here like Park Ki Woong? :P

offtopic: hyesun4lyf is a Hye Sun-Hyun Joong shipper :P She's mentioned that she shipped the 2nd male lead pairing from BOF. Did I reveal your secret, sister? Anyways, I am a So Min-Hyun Joong shipper, so I guess I should be jealous of your ship. But no, I love you too much as my co C'Dusketeer to be jealous. May the best ship sail...!

Guest shades_blue

@hyesun4lyf That cell phone cf was hilarious. My favorite? Getting slapped through the phone! I think CD has made softies of us all. I really don't know when I became this way, I think I was pretty evil before. ph34r.gif *jokes

@GHSforever Thanks for posting from your phone even if your computer was acting up! We were really all represented here yesterday. Such teamwork C'Dusketeers!

@prettywiz So happy you joined us yesterday, I love the signature discussion (way to go on finding those pics hyesun4lyf), and really any discussion that links GHS and CD together, and even though I love shipping them I'm just happy knowing that they're friends. And myonenonly is right, there are plenty of ships to go around!

@myonenonly good luck at the mall, I won't be going anywhere when it's black friday here, in fact I'll probably be curled up in the fetal postition just thinking of that mob *shudder*. I'm pretty sure you'll hold your own in the crowds, the mob is no match for you girl!

@Earthprincess I'm also feeling very mushy as I type this on 11/11/11 on page 11 (mission accomplished!). I really hope CD knows we exist, and I hope his international fans grow fast in numbers. I'd never posted in any thread for any actor ever before this one, so I guess that means I like CD an awful lot? blush.gif I noticed that there wasn't a PKW thread either (sads!), I would probably contribute to that thread if it existed. tongue.gif

Because I was still sentimental yesterday, and beyond the point of getting any work done,  I made this bublegum video in honor of CD, this very momentous occasion (hey, it's the little things in life...wink.gif),  and all my fellow C'Dusketeers. I heart you all! wub.gif

Have a wonderful Friday, even if it's not a Musical one. cool.gif Now I have to make up for slacking off yesterday. blink.gif

@shades_blue  That musical video you just made, Yhey! I LOVE it! CD a magnet chick indeed!  CD is soooooo     :wub:   ADORKABLE ...what's up with that smile man? more convinced that  this  :) SMILE  is his asset...melts my heart     @hysun4lyf   Thanks for sharing the Cafe Manolin knick- knacks  GHS loves to collect them.  I see CD's mug.  BTW, so you're a KHJ-GHS shipper? what's up with this second male lead syndrome? hahaha..I think you have that underdog affinity? I love KHJ too. Don't mind if GHS will have a drama with him.  @Earthprincess a So Min-KHJ shipper? I like them both too. You mention about PKW? I'll support him too but...with RK? hehehe...I feel for her in TheMu.  @GHSforever hello sis!  What's up?   @prettywiz & aphryn  looking forward to your posts.  Fellow CDuskeeters  have an Adorkable weekend guys!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

@shades_blue  That musical video you just made, Yhey! I LOVE it! CD a magnet chick indeed!  CD is soooooo     :wub:   ADORKABLE ...what's up with that smile man? more convinced that  this  :) SMILE  is his asset...melts my heart     @hysun4lyf   Thanks for sharing the Cafe Manolin knick- knacks  GHS loves to collect them.  I see CD's mug.  BTW, so you're a KHJ-GHS shipper? what's up with this second male lead syndrome? hahaha..I think you have that underdog affinity? I love KHJ too. Don't mind if GHS will have a drama with him.  @Earthprincess a So Min-KHJ shipper? I like them both too. You mention about PKW? I'll support him too but...with RK? hehehe...I feel for her in TheMu.  @GHSforever hello sis!  What's up?   @prettywiz & aphryn  looking forward to your posts.  Fellow CDuskeeters  have an Adorkable weekend guys!   :wub: :wub: :wub:

Is it just me or am I making a big deal out of the fact that GHS has CD's mug signature together with her BOF people? LOL. I think only people special to her gets put on that pedestal, so I'm glad that uri CD is special enough. :) I can stop there before I go crazy.

Guest Earthprincess

Hmmm.. no one here?

Okay, I'll post his latest photo shoot.

Oh Boy! Magazine - November 2011

YZn4b.jpg

LZj3i.jpg

D8SST.jpg

ItfHS.jpg

LRqKY.jpg

CUB06.jpg

21HNU.jpg

5ePdB.jpg

Aigoo, so dorky this namja... Hope everyone's doing well!! Have a great rest of your weekend!

cr: CD Baidu Bar

Guest eunhye05

Hahahaha! Now I get it! There's a party going on here! LOL. I just watched this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmk0j3buuQc&feature=feedu and saw that it was dedicated to the C'Dusketeers on 11/11/11 who made it to page 11. Putting two and two together I finally know why! LOL. This is my first post in this thread (i think) 

Hello TheMU fans! Fancy seeing everyone here! hahahaha! Count me in but don't kill me for sometimes shipping YJ-EB LOL! :D

Guest shades_blue

Hahahaha! Now I get it! There's a party going on here! LOL. I just watched this video  http://www.youtube.c...c&feature=feedu and saw that it was dedicated to the C'Dusketeers on 11/11/11 who made it to page 11. Putting two and two together I finally know why! LOL. This is my first post in this thread (i think) 

Hello TheMU fans! Fancy seeing everyone here! hahahaha! Count me in but don't kill me for sometimes shipping YJ-EB LOL! :D

eunhye05 you ship yj and eb sometimes? Get out! *jokes, jokes! Even I ship them sometimeslaugh.gif

Lovely to have you join us! Don't worry, it’s all about ridiculousness and fun. We don’t begrudge anyone their ships, in real life or in drama, as long as we all have one thing in common, our LOVE(wub.gif) for Choi Daniel the actor.

cdd57289b6aba23c9830db9.jpg

Those photos are truly adorkable and awesome Earthprincess. My favorite has to be the one with all the glasses. Did he set some kind of record there for most.glasses.ever. on someones face? tongue.gif I’m actually really curious to know now if he really needs corrected vision or if he just wears them for ‘style’. Anyone know for sure?

Do you ladies think it’s funny that we are now dangerously close to page 12 on the 12th? Will we keep that going until page 30 on the30thlaugh.gif

Hello C'Dusketeers :)

@eunhye5 OMG you found us we were trying to hide since your shipping JY-EB LOL just kidding, welcome to the thread sis come and join the crazyness here

@earthprincess OMG how cute is he I love those pictures Thanks for sharing more pics too look at :)

@shades_blue dear Thanks for the MV is so awesome and dedicating it for us was even greater :)

@myonenonly I'm doing well thanks for asking :)

@hyesun4lyf where are you I miss you :(

387233_10150355621161961_60878026960_8517126_1412284979_n.jpg

Happy Belated Pepero Day from our handsome guy CD

Have a nice weekend :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hahahaha! Now I get it! There's a party going on here! LOL. I just watched this video  http://www.youtube.c...c&feature=feedu and saw that it was dedicated to the C'Dusketeers on 11/11/11 who made it to page 11. Putting two and two together I finally know why! LOL. This is my first post in this thread (i think) 

w00t.gif Welcome to CD's thread, my favorite TheMu recapper!!  Here are two YT vids with PKW that I scrounged up just for you:

PKW's phone cf   - this one is probably a repost.  I can't remember from which thread I saw this first but I really love him here.

MV My Tutor Friend 2 - this I saw a few years back bacause of LCA

Ooopps,,,sowwy, made a mistake in pasting my link.blush.gif This is the right one, promise.

Fellow C'Duskers, I hope you don't mind my posting of some PKW's vid.  tears.gif It's just that as some of you said, he doesn't have a thread ....

@Earthprincess, you are a treasure!  I love all the pics and the one with millions of glasses...ahh to die for wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif And, like shades_blue, I'd really like to know if his glasses are just props.  I went back to watch his Star Date guerrilla interview but he didn't  say anything about poor vision and I just started to feel jealous again of those ladies who got to hug him crazy.gif even the Japanese tourists who didn't even know him fury.gif

@myonenonly, I'm a GHS-KHJ shipper.  Maybe if the BOF's ending had been different, that it was JiHoo and JanDi instead, I would have my closure.  Come on Kdramaland, soulmates end up together!!!  Always!! wacko.gif 

@GHSforever, I'm here as always.  Yesterday was my day 1 of 6 evening shifts so I have to do a lot of things at once...watch ep 10, watch YT vids, read the threads, post some things, update on twitter, check my fb for family msgs, watch some more tv shows then rush to work.  w00t.gif 

Have a great one y'all!! biggrin.gif

Oh, just couldn`t resist posting/reposting this pic...cre: Earthprincess

d29fd42c0d6511e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Guest Earthprincess

Hahahaha! Now I get it! There's a party going on here! LOL. I just watched this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmk0j3buuQc&feature=feedu and saw that it was dedicated to the C'Dusketeers on 11/11/11 who made it to page 11. Putting two and two together I finally know why! LOL. This is my first post in this thread (i think) 

Hee-hee, you caught on fast, yay! Yes, we celebrate the small things. I wouldn't be surprised if we celebrate a 1% increase in ratings for TheMu. hehe.

Thanks so much shades_blue for the dedication of the video, I was giggling like a fool. Geez, HJY's scenes from TheMu were aplenty and would be enough for this C'Dusketeer to live with.. haha. (PUPPIES!!!!)

Guest eunhye05

*quoted image* Welcome to CD's thread, my favorite TheMu recapper!!  Here are two YT vids with PKW that I scrounged up just for you:

PKW's phone cf   - this one is probably a repost.  I can't remember from which thread I saw this first but I really love him here.

MV My Tutor Friend 2 - this I saw a few years back bacause of LCA

Ooopps,,,sowwy, made a mistake in pasting my link.*quoted image* This is the right one, promise.

Thank you Hyesun4lyf! You're so sweet! haha. PKW looks so Cute Crazy and Dorky I LOVE it! He is indeed a good actor as he can pull off Cold YJ in theMu :D

@GHSforever @shades_blue @earthprincess Thanks a bunch too for welcoming to the partay! hahaha

Im still a HJ - EB shipper 70% of the time I promise! It just wavers 30% sometimes. (im sure ur all guilty too. lol)

tumblr_lua1l1iFTI1qdj850o1_250.gif  tumblr_lua1l1iFTI1qdj850o2_250.gif

Credit to : http://taestosterone.tumblr.com/

Hello CDuskeeter's :)

Happy Sunday heading to church soon but have to say hello to my friends, and of course Choi Daniel Good morning handsome :)

@hyesun4lyf wow you are busy beaver hope you do take care of yourself and thanks for all your lovely comment regarding my MV i really appreciate them all ;)

@eunhye5 your welcome dear we might be small army fans of CD but were strong one :) he really is a good actor and very handsome one :)

@ shades_blue and myonenonly hello dear hope your doing well :)

@earthprincess looking forward for more pictures from you it seems like your so good of looking for his pictures :)

Have a great Sunday ladies and great week ahead :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello everyone!  @eunhye05 welcome to this thread. Yes dear, we all come here & leave lovely notes for CD. Don't worry, you can post PKW too. We won't shoot you...:ph34r: ...joke!   We all know the lead male always get the lead female?  :rolleyes:   w00t.gif  Oh I hope so! (TheMu is driving me nutzzz with all these side trips that the writer is bringing us)..cross my fingers.     @ Earthprincess Thanks for bringing in CD's photos. Whew! I see legs?, haven't seen him in shorts. hehehe..'though I was looking forward for thighs.  @hysun4lyf  PKW's CF made my day hahaha..never thought he could dance?..or it was camera trick? funny but good.  @shades_blue I'm with you, page 30 on 11/30. whot..whot!  :D  @GHSforever  I'm good very good, thanks for asking.   @prettywiz & aphryn  How are you? I hope everything is fine. Looking forward to your posts too.   To all CD fans out there...come join us, don't be shy..  :rolleyes:   I'm halfway with my TheMu marathon & intend to finish it today. So, come friday I'm so ready with 11th episode...I hope there are no more bumps? nyaaaahhhh! all these nagging questions again.  :wacko:   after this drama I'll be so traumatized.  tears.gif  So, to the writer of TheMu it better be the lead male that will get the female lead at the end....   fury.gif    hehehe..please?   :wub:  Till we meet guys..... be safe.

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

@GHSforever l love that you modified that picture with an imaginary pepero stick! So cute. I love the MV you posted but now I'm upset that I can't watch that drama! haha

@hyesun4lyf so much work! I hope you get some rest soon chingu. I love what you did to that pic, he's just so endearingly goofy. It's best not to think about those too fortunate ladies in the star date video. Green.With.Envy. fury.gif That cell phone cf of PKW is priceless. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it. 

@eunhye05 as long as you have those killer gifs as your siggywub.gif, we can't be mad at you for the 30% OTP wavering. And you're right, we're all a bit guilty of it here. I blame PKW. 

Glad you liked the vid Earthprincess and fellow C'Dusks, it's only because I luvs ya'll (puppies!). Page 11 was such a historical occasion, no? tongue.gif. I'll save the rest of my champagne for that 1% increase in ratings. 

@myonenonly maybe you should tweet CD and ask him to model some underwear next time so you can check out his thighs. I'm sure he will oblige! phew.gif lolz. You make me laugh so much with your running commentary. laugh.gif

Oh, and I pulled this from the earlier pages of the Musical thread to reassure us all (myonenonly in particular, lol) about who's most likely walking away with the girl in this drama. It's pretty obvious from the storyboard, no? ;) Note the Ginourmous heart between EB and JY. wub.gif

storyboard.jpg

Lastly, prepare for a shock ladies, but there IS a PKW thread! Looks like it was buried last year until recently. 

PKW thread 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!