Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Yes, I just suddenly remembered about this scene in Jugglers as I was watching some Jugglers eps..... 

Rather than the bed scene, I love this one!!! The way he's slowly walking forward... :wub: The setup is so dreamy, simple & beautiful with a flash light sparkling behind him :) What do you say, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend..???!! you like this scene..??! :) I LOVE THIS SCENE!!! And his eyes... :o :wub:

thumb.png?ts=1541730520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CsusNbcIfY

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

he looks cool the way he sits thats funny in front of park eun bin :joy:

Of course dear! :D He's so cold at her that she's talking nonstop & he doesn't have a single chance to talk!! :D :wub: And then he surprisingly falls for her!!! That's why I love cold guys! :) They fall in love for real!!

17 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

very old video but he looks sooo different comparing to now @gm4queen

Hah haaa.... It;s his debut tv ad dear! I think he's only 19 yrs old back then! :wub: He's totally cutie pie & I think he still remembers those lines of the ad!!

And OMO he is laughing!!! :o His laugh is so sexy as well as him! :D And there is a comment.... Daniel you sexy beast :) This is from the poster shoot of his 2012 movie, Traffickers! I CAN"T WATCH THE MOVIE AT ALL, Dear!!! :unsure: 

Daniel is the villain there & he said himself in Happy Together that he got cursed a lot by his fans for the evil role! :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, this is our duo! :) I miss you so much, Dan Bin!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: 

I dunno why but I feel like fans are so mad for them again after Daniel's cameo with Baek Jin Hee!!!! It's a clear evidence that all are missing Lee Da Il & Joeng Yo Wool forever desperately!!!! :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1