Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I am literally on my way out the door to go to class, but look C'Dusks, I found it! *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Discuss. *quoted image*

Yay! Page 9!!!

Hah! Thanks detective  shades-blue oh you're good...yes! this is the one!  hmmm...so what do you think?  ;) :lol:    It looks or almost look the same.... lol.....If CD would read our post he might think we're crazy. We give meaning to such little things! @ Earthprincess  His tweet was intended to our girl? YAY!...I thought it was intended for me?..LOL Joke! (My hubby thinks when I said " I want to see thighs next time"...CD replied "...oh Go!")   hahaha!!! forgot  to add, some buns too.  @ hysun4lyf it is fall here too & the weather is slowing me a bit.  :tears:  @ GHSforever have a lovely time too. Eager too see some more mv. Take care everyone!:wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

I am kind of tempted to SPAM this thread just so we can get to Page 11 by November 11. Especially that CD has a TV appearance scheduled for November 11th (not TheMu), but some Entertainment show...

See his invite here... hehe. (spoilery again as I thought DC Gall said this cannot be downloaded, mianhae.)

Brxqo.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hah! Thanks detective  shades-blue oh you're good...yes! this is the one!  hmmm...so what do you think?  ;) :lol:    It looks or almost look the same.... lol.....If CD would read our post he might think we're crazy. We give meaning to such little things! @ Earthprincess  His tweet was intended to our girl? YAY!...I thought it was intended for me?..LOL Joke! (My hubby thinks when I said " I want to see thighs next time"...CD replied "...oh Go!")   hahaha!!! forgot  to add, some buns too.  @ hysun4lyf it is fall here too & the weather is slowing me a bit.  :tears:  @ GHSforever have a lovely time too. Eager too see some more mv. Take care everyone!:wub: 

Ahh..the mystery of the 2 backpacks has just been cracked!  Courtesy of our awesome sleuth -wub.gif shades_blue.  Unfortunately, they are only similar in style but not identical.  Sorry, ChoiSunners.  Not this time.  To self: whew, that was a relief!

@myonenonly, now CD can rest easy, there is nothing to link him and GHS together because of the backpacks. BUT...he can't get off that easily from our investigative love-radar.  We still have the tweet!!  Mwahaha!w00t.gif Right, Earthprincess?  I know GHSforever is following CD too in twitter so she is on top of it.

Carry on, fellow tweeps.ph34r.gif

I am kind of tempted to SPAM this thread just so we can get to Page 11 by November 11. Especially that CD has a  TV appearance scheduled for November 11th (not TheMu), but some Entertainment show...

See his invite here... hehe.  (spoilery again as I thought DC Gall said this cannot be downloaded, mianhae.)

*quoted image*

That's a huge mission to achieve...page 11 on 11/11/11.  We need to bring over GHS's fans just to post birthday greetings here...keke.   CD is looking so yummy with his shorter haircut.  Love him.  Hope someone can bring over here the interview later. biggrin.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Ahh..the mystery of the 2 backpacks has just been cracked!  Courtesy of our awesome sleuth -*quoted image* shades_blue.  Unfortunately, they are only similar in style but not identical.  Sorry, ChoiSunners.  Not this time.  To self: whew, that was a relief!

@myonenonly, now CD can rest easy, there is nothing to link him and GHS together because of the backpacks. BUT...he can't get off that easily from our investigative love-radar.  We still have the tweet!!  Mwahaha!*quoted image* Right, Earthprincess?  I know GHSforever is following CD too in twitter so she is on top of it.

Carry on, fellow tweeps.*quoted image*

That's a huge mission to achieve...page 11 on 11/11/11.  We need to bring over GHS's fans just to post birthday greetings here...keke.   CD is looking so yummy with his shorter haircut.  Love him.  Hope someone can bring over here the interview later. *quoted image*

And might I say, that he is actually wearing his HJ glasses look? Hah. His most recent project, sort of, is Baby Faced Beauty, and he didn't have spectacles on that one. So, I wonder why lately he's been doing the glassed look. Can't shed HJ out of you much, Choi Daniel-ssi? (another delusional shipper thought)

Hello The Magic 5

@hyesunfly4 and myonenonly its ok if there's only 5 of us were the best one of them all LOL

@shade_blue nice detective work, I love the back pack :)

@earthprinces thanks for gif he's so cute :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction208_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction195_0002.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction158_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE05XViD-HANrelAM-Addiction151_0002.jpg

I really love his smile :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE04XviD-ASSAAM-Addiction087_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE04XviD-ASSAAM-Addiction031_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE05XViD-HANrelAM-Addiction144_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE05XViD-HANrelAM-Addiction137_0001.jpg

what a develish smile :)

That's it for now C'Dusketeers :)

Have a nice day :)

• Love 2

Guest shades_blue

Have I told you all lately that I love you? lol

I'm still in classes right now but will post later. I'm all for this page 11 by 11/11/11 challenge!

We can do it! ;)

Have I told you all lately that I love you? lol

I'm still in classes right now but will post later. I'm all for this page 11 by 11/11/11 challenge!

We can do it! ;)

I love you too, and of course we can do it 11/11/11/ we are the C'Dusketeers :)

Hello hyesun4lyf I c u :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

I love you too, and of course we can do it 11/11/11/ we are the C'Dusketeers :)

Hello hyesun4lyf I c u :)

w00t.gif Hey, GHSforever!  I was thinking of posting pics of CD too just to make this thread move fast to reach our goal then I got sidetracked just staring at those that you posted.  My fave is his after-shower look...swoons.wub.gif

Here's my contribution.  I remember reading from GHS' thread weeks ago about him and GuJak doing a radio show once a week?? Not sure if my info is accurate...

tumblr_lgwiboCdZc1qh8zcqo1_500.jpg

I'm feelin' the love, shades_bluewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Hello The Magic 5

@hyesunfly4 and myonenonly its ok if there's only 5 of us were the best one of them all LOL

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for the pictures. Did you see how cute CD is in these photos:wub:? I love his look in TheMu. I love the smile & the glasses. That smile could surely melt my heart. Thank you Sis! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

*quoted image* Hey, GHSforever!  I was thinking of posting pics of CD too just to make this thread move fast to reach our goal then I got sidetracked just staring at those that you posted.  My fave is his after-shower look...swoons.*quoted image*

Here's my contribution.  I remember reading from GHS' thread weeks ago about him and GuJak doing a radio show once a week?? Not sure if my info is accurate...

*quoted image*

I'm feelin' the love, shades_blue*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

:wub:So these two are becoming close now even after TheMu. How nice... As for CD's shorter hair, yeah! I love it too. I wonder if he did that so Hye Sun's hair would look longer?...esp. if they go out together? Yeow! LOL..just give this to me OK? Can't help it I love this couple.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

*quoted image* Hey, GHSforever!  I was thinking of posting pics of CD too just to make this thread move fast to reach our goal then I got sidetracked just staring at those that you posted.  My fave is his after-shower look...swoons.*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Don't just think of posting, please go ahead and do it!! hehe. 11/11/11 challenge!!! whoohoo...

thanks so much for your post on the radio show. they both guested in a weekly radio show on KBS CoolFM. I believe Ra.D is the DJ. Ra.D is an R&B artist, he's really good. (And I think GHS had listed him before as one of her favorite artists ;))

And I want to go crazy, it is official, SBS had said TheMu is off the air this week!!! crazy.giffury.gif:(

Guest shades_blue

Ahh..the mystery of the 2 backpacks has just been cracked!  Courtesy of our awesome sleuth -*quoted image* shades_blue.  Unfortunately, they are only similar in style but not identical.  Sorry, ChoiSunners.  Not this time.  To self: whew, that was a relief!

@myonenonly, now CD can rest easy, there is nothing to link him and GHS together because of the backpacks. BUT...he can't get off that easily from our investigative love-radar.  We still have the tweet!!  Mwahaha!*quoted image* Right, Earthprincess?  I know GHSforever is following CD too in twitter so she is on top of it.

But maybe the backpacks are manufactured by the same company? Maybe they are couple backpacks? tongue.gif Ah...the love investigation goes on!!

I have only begun to post. I'm cracking my knuckles in preparation. Let the posting begin! 

Is it really off the air? Really? tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif CAN'T.COPE......

@ Earthprincess  His tweet was intended to our girl? YAY!...I thought it was intended for me?..LOL Joke! (My hubby thinks when I said " I want to see thighs next time"...CD replied "...oh Go!")   hahaha!!! forgot  to add, some buns too.   

You have no idea how hard I was laughing at this post! laugh.gif 

Hello The Magic 5

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

AAWWW, love the screencaps GHSforever! I'll add this one because it's one of my favorites. Like snow days, rainbows, and puppy dogs all rolled into one. 

smcd.png

*quoted image*

LOVE CD in that baseball hat hyesun4lyf!!! They look adorable. Are they singing? 

Guest shades_blue

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but here’s a link to the actual commercial CD was joking about in that star date video.  Utterly adorable

Oh, and I’m in love with the .gif that Earthprincess posted, because when I stare at it for a really long time (not that I would do such a thing….ph34r.gif) I honestly believe he can see me and is gesturing directly to me. It makes me happy, in that crazy person sort of way. I wonder what show he’s on?

I’m utterly depressed now about TheMu not being shown on Friday......utterly depressed…and it's now turning into anger…Curse you SBS!!! fury.gif *shakes fists*

That means we have to work extra hard for page 11! What else do we have to live for? sad.giftongue.gif

Guest shades_blue

Here's another screencap for the road and a couple of YouTube vids. Until tomorrow, G'night C'Dusketeers! wub.gif

cid_F66AA15082CD40009DB64DDFB923BF5FElizabethPC.png

I have no idea what he's saying in this video, but he's really animated and laughing adorably -- http://youtu.be/r_GGidc8quY

Another Commercial - http://youtu.be/y38A7LYA4E8

A NG from a kissing scene (presumably from HK2?) -- http://youtu.be/06Z75mgwmnA

Hello and thanks for all the updates and pictures of CD :) I started on The Musical, and my friend recommended BFB which was really funny! It's interesting to see how (vastly) different he acted in both shows. 

Guest shades_blue

Hello and thanks for all the updates and pictures of CD :) I started on The Musical, and my friend recommended BFB which was really funny! It's interesting to see how (vastly) different he acted in both shows. 

Hello aphryn! I just started watching BFB after already starting TheMu (I haven't finished it yet), and I couldn't believe the difference either. It just goes to show how really versatile an actor Choi Daniel is, no? biggrin.gif

I think we need something like 23 posts to make it to page 11 by tomorrow peeps. Now is the time for ALL CD fans to come to the aid of their actor.wub.gif 

2011042612164367318_1.jpg

cr : 10.asiae.co.kr

Guest Earthprincess

I think we can! I still believe 23 posts you said?!

I will do a Choi Daniel factoid post:

Looks like he is as in love with art as someone we know... I saw his minihompy having a mini art gallery and that made me happy...

I think we can!  I still believe 23 posts you said?!

I will do a Choi Daniel factoid post:

Looks like he is as in love with art as someone we know... I saw his minihompy having a mini art gallery and that made me happy...

Awww! Thanks for this news Earthprincess seems like he's learning a lot from you know who..." a good relationship brings out the best of each another."  I wonder if SBS will show 2 episodes of TheMu next week  fury.gif. Otherwise, TheMu will extend for another week. I was so looking forward for episode 11.  w00t.gif  Now, I have to plan something this weekend so I won't get bored. Having to watch TheMu on weekends somehow help me:rolleyes: save money. ..LOL..  I don't have to go to the mall or the outlet.  :D  I'll try to post again later so we can reach our target page. (crossing my fingers & my legs) lol.. Hello to all!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello aphryn! I just started watching BFB after already starting TheMu (I haven't finished it yet), and I couldn't believe the difference either. It just goes to show how really versatile an actor Choi Daniel is, no? *quoted image*

I think we need something like 23 posts to make it to page 11 by tomorrow peeps. Now is the time for ALL CD fans to come to the aid of their actor.*quoted image* 

*quoted image*

cr : 10.asiae.co.kr

@ shades_blue  was CD's dancing a tribute to MJ? hahaha!...he looks funny here :wub:, but he has the form...i love it!  When I look at his pics without his glasses I can't help but notice his eyebrows....does he wax?  :rolleyes: :wub:  nice..looks very clean..

• Like 1
  • Love 1