Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Nice hair style and glasses :)

Thanks for dropping by our handsome man's thread, chingu! I am so waiting for him to cast in a new KBS drama. You know, I miss him on KBS WORLD! He hasn't starred in any KBS drama in 5 years. May be a cute rom-com will do the trick! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

17 Famous Korean Actors Signed To J.WIDE Company You Should Know About

Here are some of the actors signed to the J.WIDE Company that you should know about.

Michael Albert, Kpopmap Editor
Published : Mar 13, 2023

J.WIDE Company is one of the leading actor agencies in South Korea today which also houses some of the best and most notable talents that continue to play a significant role in the Hallyu wave of K-Drama. Founded in 2011, one of its goals is to become the largest entertainment company in Korea. And with the long list of famous actors already in its roll call, we can rightly say it is one step closer to achieving this.

Here are some of the actors signed to the agency that you should know about.

14. Choi Daniel

choi-daniel-1.jpg

The multi-hyphenate star has been a global heartthrob since he made his debut in 2005. With a filmography filled with amazing works which include dramas like "Today's Webtoon", and "The Ghost Detective" and movies like "Unlawful Lawmen", the famous actor continues to hold a solid place in the hearts of many, thanks to his amazing talents.

https://www.kpopmap.com/17-famous-korean-actors-signed-to-j-wide-company-you-should-know-about/

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10 Korean Celebrities Who Have Faced Tragedies

Written by Daichi Sasaki

We think celebrities live the best lives with all the fame and money. But the dark secrets of these industries will surprise you. These celebrities had to go through a lot before and after they became famous. They shared their stories to inspire people, and the audiences couldn't help but fall in love with them even more.

10. Choi Daniel

The actor lost his mother at a very young age, and his father went into bankruptcy. He had an older brother to take off and was sent to live with his aunt. He took various part-time jobs when he was studying to get money.

Choi-Daniel.jpg.webp

View the full article here

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Danielovers!

Tagging @L Leung @Pyar @reiko @danisnk222 @Ameera Ali @Combsmania @Heidi Seow @Riya Varma @partyon @agenth @backstreetboysfan @larus @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl and other ladies in...

This is for you all.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

He just gets better! ❤❤❤❤

Miss him so much in the K-dramaland!

Hope we hear some good news about him soon.. :heart:

• Love 4

2 hours ago, larus said:

I enjoyed his roles in the latest kdramas but I wish he will get a leading role soon.

Yeah, me too! Waiting for the news about his next leading role! No updates about Mask Girl either. I am so excited about his supporting role in it. :)

• Like 2