Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Premiering on Netflix
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Danielovers!

Can't believe February is already here. And it's the birthday month of our handsome man!! Hope we can hear some good news about him soon. Missing him on-screen so much!! :sweet:

We love you, boy!!! Please come back with a new drama! We are so waiting for you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ladies!

Is it February 22nd already in South Korea. Then it's the party time because it's a very special day for our handsome man! Guess what... :)

FpgDCPvaUAAqlsU?format=jpg&name=large

Tagging @Pyar @L Leung @Combsmania @larus & @backstreetboysfan in. Show your love for this dandy guy! Can't wait til he get casted in a new drama! Miss him to the bits on-screen... :heart:

We love you, boy! :heart4:

• Love 2

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god!!! :scream:

We get to see a new photo of Daniel celebrating on his birthday! Just look at him.. Looking so handsome in long hair & eye-glasses. ❤️❤️

Thanks a lot @L Leung for the heads-up. I really missed out this post today! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpDK1hUrJFs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

his friend's caption, the last sentence is "cheers to the new work", wonder if it refers to Mask Girl or something else. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, L Leung said:

his friend's caption, the last sentence is "cheers to the new work", wonder if it refers to Mask Girl or something else. 

Yes, same thoughts here. We are not aware of any other drama of him than Mask Girl that is set to air this year. His local fans on his dcinside website are also curious over "cheers to the new work" phrase. It's already been 6 months since he starred in Today's Webtoon so I guess we'll know sooner or later if it's all about Mask Girl or another drama by our man. I am super excited! Let's keep an eye on him... :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1