Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I'm so lucky! He is so handsome :heart:

48 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GODDDD??? :scream: Chingu, you got his autograph?? Our man has written your name??? :w00t: I mean you are so lucky!!!! I am so happy for you! You should make it courier to your home country!!! Such a lovely souvenir by the man himself!!!

He is the best, i didn't expect my request will be granted! And more thank you to Ms. Sky Yong for helping me! 

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

He is the best, i didn't expect my request will be granted! And more thank you to Ms. Sky Yong for helping me! 

He is so sweet, chingu!! Just look at your name! You should cherish it forever. Please don't forget to share the autograph by the man himself when you receive it in Philippines!! ❤️ I can't wait to see your reaction! Lucky girl! :getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sso.Lux eyewear Official Instagram update

안경 천재!! 연기 천재!! 최다니엘 배우님 등장!!
멋진 최다니엘 배우님과 사랑스럽고 유머 넘치는 팬분들 덕분에 최다니엘 배우님의 사인회는 아름답게 마무리되었습니다.
먼 길 오셔서 쏘럭스의 밤을 빛내주신 최다니엘 배우님과 소중한 팬분들께
감사한 말씀 올립니다.
감사합니다.

최다니엘 배우님 착용 모델 : Adam C-1
장소 : 압구정 현대 백화점 B2F
기간 : 2022.12.23 ~ 12.29

Glasses are genius!! A genius in acting!! Actor Daniel Choi appeared!!
Thanks to the wonderful actor Daniel Choi and his lovely and humorous fans, actor Daniel Choi's autograph ceremony ended beautifully.
Actor Daniel Choi and his precious fans who came all the way to brighten up Deluxe's night.
Giving a thank you message.
Thank you.

Actor Daniel Choi wore model : Adam C-1
Period : 2022.12.23 ~ 12.29

FlDXR2OaYAAogyj?format=jpg&name=medium

FlDUeBQakAE8Uit?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FlDTsChaYAgHuc_?format=jpg&name=medium

FlDTsPPacAErbEW?format=jpg&name=medium

FlDXQ-XaYAE9x_P?format=jpg&name=large

Oh my god, @Combsmania chingu!!! Your autograph is posted by Sso.Lux itself??? So happy for you!! :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmtEPxePBMP/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmtGPuGvOOd/

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god, @Combsmania chingu!!! Your autograph is posted by Sso.Lux itself??? So happy for you!! :heart:

Wow!!! Thank you Chingu for sharing this, the way he holding the paper with my name is so lovely, he really caring after a video shot to took my name. And i'm so thankfull oppa is real gentle kind man who appreciate all his fan request! 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Wow!!! Thank you Chingu for sharing this, the way he holding the paper with my name is so lovely, he really caring after a video shot to took my name. And i'm so thankfull oppa is real gentle kind man who appreciate all his fan request! 

He is such a sweet guy, chingu!! I think that's why his fans love him this much!!! Just saw one of his local fans posted on his dcinside website about yesterday's event! There are all praises for our man. So tall, so handsome and so playful!!! Hope he receives another casting offer soon! I miss him to the bits... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Another year comes to an end! Fans of Daniel in his dcinside site are wondering if he'd attend SBS Drama Awards 2022 tonight! I am also having some expectations... But everything seems so quiet. Let's see in just few hours. Tagging

He didn't came i guess...

Happy New Year Everyone!

• Love 2

FlXxngtaEAI8Y_k?format=jpg&name=large

Hi handsome and his lovely fans onboard. Tagging @L Leung @Pyar @Combsmania @larus & @backstreetboysfan in. Wishing you all a happy new year! ❤❤❤❤

Yes, he didn't attend SBS Drama Awards 2022 as @Combsmania said. But I am so glad that he's been a nominee for "Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries Romance/Comedy Drama" at SBS Drama Awards 2022 for his performance in Today's Webtoon!  :getmygrooveon:

I want him to get casted as the lead actor in a KBS rom-com next. Then we'd be able to see him winning awards at the end of this year. Someone please make it happen for us! :heart:

• Love 3