Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

47 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Lucky man posing for a selfie with Daniel and got his autograph! ❤️

This is from  the owner of a Japanese restaurant. The autograph post caption says "you came to our store, it was a real honor". 

Can this man stop wearing hats to cover his beautiful face and forehead!!?

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This is from  the owner of a Japanese restaurant. The autograph post caption says "you came to our store, it was a real honor". 

Can this man stop wearing hats to cover his beautiful face and forehead!!?

Oh I see. Thanks for the translation. :)

And yeah... Ha ha ha! :joy: I know how you feel about the dashing dude always cover himself with a cap. But still it's so nice to see him going out and his fans publish his photos in public. I still wonder why his upcoming fan meeting got cancelled halfway through the process. Hopefully we can see him making more official appearances ahead! Not to mention his guest appearance in The Fact Music Awards next month!!! ❤️

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 10:51 PM, gm4queen said:

Want him to play such a smart character again! He nailed it beyond my expectations.

Thanks for your feedback!

Back in an 2018 interview, he mentioned to look forward to playing everyday characters. Wonder if Nabi and Webtoon are the ones.

Was talking to a fan on Tumblr, who enjoyed Nabi and Webtoon for their "overall plot & other characters, less so because of Daniel's individual performance. he still has his moments in them, but it's almost like he's acting in service of the overall show rather than just his own role".

This was especially true for Nabi, which all characters are given similar weight, with multiple web-like relationships among everyone and even their own family members, skillfully enough, all of them were intriguing. I may have watched it first for Daniel, but eventually I find all characters endearing in their unique and irreplaceable way. You would want co-workers and friends like them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Agree. Was talking to a fan on Tumblr, who enjoyed Nabi and Webtoon for their "overall plot & other characters, less so because of Daniel's individual performance. he still has his moments in them, but it's almost like he's acting in service of the overall show rather than just his own role".

So happy to hear that both his recent dramas are so loved by the public. I guess Salon de Nabi is alright but there were too many side stories in Today's Webtoon that I worried too much about. :sweatingbullets: But still fans enjoy his presence in the drama is everything! He was a serious scene stealer as the deputy editor. Everything from his head to toe was loved by the viewers. And I am sure he has gained more fans for his fandom by now! And want him to play another strong character in next drama with a boost in ratings as well! Let's see... :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wearing bracelets and I see a light beard growing up on his handsome face

Good eye! And the glasses look like what Kwang Soo wears in the earlier episodes of Nabi. Didn't know he's that much of an accessories guy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jwide Company Instagram update

J-FI MAGAZINE
아쉬운 종영 소식부터 멋짐 가득
화보 소식이 가득했던 이번 달
드라마, 영화, 연극까지 다채롭게 펼쳐질
10월의 제이와이드 식구들의 활동도
많이 기대해주세요

J-FI MAGAZINE

This month was full of cool pictorials from the sad closing news

Please look forward to the activities of the J-wide family in October,

which will be full of colorful dramas, movies, and plays

Fd4ErzeaEAE-ByW?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjHPix_pJyq/

• Love 1

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

So happy to hear that both his recent dramas are so loved by the public. I guess Salon de Nabi is alright but there were too many side stories in Today's Webtoon that I worried too much about. :sweatingbullets: But still fans enjoy his presence in the drama is everything! He was a serious scene stealer as the deputy editor. Everything from his head to toe was loved by the viewers. And I am sure he has gained more fans for his fandom by now! And want him to play another strong character in next drama with a boost in ratings as well! Let's see... :heart:

From Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr, I'm glad Webtoon got him some new or dormant fans who are now digging up his other works to watch, as they haven't seen enough of him.

From Nabi…

To Jugglers(2017)…

Spoiler

tumblr_p33130jHri1sxg8vro5_r1_400.gifv

And my all-time favorite The Chronicles of Evil (2015)

a03ab7b52e8926def13b530ffbb7141240deb927

Like, gather around, children, and enjoy the beauty and range of this man! These are all the same person! Look how talented he is!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

From Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr, I'm glad Webtoon got him some new or dormant fans who are now digging up his other works to watch, as they haven't seen enough of him.

Yes, I've read it on every website too! People are so fond of him that they are searching for his past dramas! Guess they all fell for his talent as well as his handsome figure. :) He's definitely got so many new fans for his fan base along with Today's Webtoon which is so lovely! ♥

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Like, gather around, children, and enjoy the beauty and range of this man! These are all the same person! Look at how talented he is!

OH MY GOD!! :scream: The GIF you posted about The Chronicles of Evil... Is that really him?? I mean, I've watched the movie but he is so dangerously hot in the GIF you posted! :w00t: Gosh, his charisma is in another level.  Seriously, like @Riya Varma always said, this man deserves the world! ♥♥♥♥ Let's hope his new fans will be stunned just by his acting range, watching his past dramas.. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Aww Daniel thought it was a handshake then Sejeong initiated the hug. 

Reminds me of this event for The Chronicles of Evil, at 2:37, the fan was supposed to get the souvenir from Daniel, Daniel extended his hand for a handshake then the fan also wanted a hug.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Aww Daniel thought it was a handshake then Sejeong initiated the hug. 

Oh my.. A new video is out! You are faster! Thank you so much for the clip. Daniel is so sweet, right? :lol: The tall guy just had to lean down to hug the petite co-star. Guess he is so polite that he only wanted to shake hands with her, nothing more?? Such a gentleman... :heart:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, L Leung said:

Enjoying fans' tweets for Nabi

Just heard from @Combsmania that the twitter user is from her home country, Philippines. So glad to know that more people are eventually watching the drama! And viewers are already been charmed by our handsome hairdresser, Ahn Kwang Soo. :heart: Finally, the world is witnessing his hard work!

And guys, not to forget that Daniel will attend The Fact Music Awards next Saturday! Oh my.. Less than 7 days left! I wonder what would he wear to the event! Aren't you all excited? Can't wait to drool over his handsome pics at the ceremony! Gonna find a live streaming link later...  :w00t::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, gm4queen said:

The GIF you posted about The Chronicles of Evil... Is that really him?? I mean, I've watched the movie but he is so dangerously hot in the GIF you posted!

Yes, our scene stealer! Tumblr user journeydownthequeer was so kind to have made TCoE gifs. His performance is the only notable bit of the film despite his short screentime. He's the  puppet master to trigger events and send everyone running amuck, simply by speaking. He doesn't need to be in action. Perhaps a narrative of contrast, him being seated most of the time and made everyone all riled up. His lines are essentially the movie synopsis, about people covering mistakes with more mistakes and everything snowballing for the worse.

spacer.png

a03ab7b52e8926def13b530ffbb7141240deb927

• Like 1
  • Love 1