Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kim Sejeong, Nam Yoon Su, And Choi Daniel Reflect On “Today’s Webtoon” And Say Goodbye To Viewers

Sep 24, 2022

by S. Cho

The main cast of “Today’s Webtoon” have shared their final farewells in the drama’s last making video!

The Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese series “Sleepeeer Hit!,” “Today’s Webtoon” is set against the backdrop of South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry. Kim Sejeong stars as On Ma Eum, a former judo athlete who joins a webtoon editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true editor. On September 17, the drama aired its finale to a slight ratings rise.

The video starts at the Neon webtoon office for their final scenes. Choi Daniel sweetly comments to Kim Sejeong, “Ma Eum is pretty on the last day [of filming] too,” but she points to the camera to signal that she knows why he’s complimenting her. Park Ho San jokes, “I saw this all throughout this project!” and in response, Choi Daniel gives him a compliment too.

Choi Daniel continues, “We did the final filming of ‘Today’s Webtoon’ today and we’ve wrapped up a long journey. I have learned a lot, felt a lot, and have both difficult and enjoyable memories from filming. Now that it’s done, I feel sad yet refreshed. No matter where or when, I will always support our director and my fellow actors including Sejeong and Yoon Su. Eventually, as we continue, I believe the day will come where we meet again.”

Catch the final making clip here!

https://youtu.be/lLzVh0bTdPc

https://www.soompi.com/article/1546586wpp/watch-kim-sejeong-nam-yoon-su-and-choi-daniel-reflect-on-todays-webtoon-and-say-goodbye-to-viewers

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Omo! I'm very excited and still waiting to my "Today's Webtoon" ost album! I just read the inclusion behind, sticker, photo book and etc. I missing our dear oppa.  I hope he came back for another drama!

Wow, you are so lucky, chingu!!! Please do share his photos when you receive the OST album. :lol: Can't wait to see him!!! And yeah, let's pray that he'll be casting in a new drama soon! I am missing him so much too! :heart: In fact, his every fan is missing him already! :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

JWideCpmpany Naver Update

Behind the scenes of Daniel in Sso.Lux photoshoot.

OH MY GOSH!! He looks so hot in every angle. I wanna date him! Such a perfect man. :heart:

003.jpg

Spoiler

006.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

Spoiler

019.jpg

018.jpg

025.jpg

Spoiler

024.jpg

Spoiler

034.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

035.jpg

039.jpg

Spoiler

040.jpg

043.jpg

028.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

027.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34504865&memberNo=2127174

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

We are also mesmerized by his beauty

So happy that more people are discovering the drama and watching it! Oh yeah, we all are mad for him. :lol: Hopefully more viewers will fall in love with the ever arrogant Ahn Kwang Soo! Want him to play such a smart character again! He nailed it beyond my expectations. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Yay

Yayyy! :rolleyes: Finally we see him in public. Thanks for the pics. Where is it anyway? Any special event or is he out and about?? Wearing bracelets and I see a light beard growing up on his handsome face!!! Need more and more of him! Someone please cast him in a new drama!! ❤️

• Like 1