Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

would you like to see Choi Daniel plays as a father on screen?? His upcoming drama has a lot of child actors/ actresses involved. So we've been wondering if he is set to play a father's role this time! :) I would love to see his new side!!!!

Yes, why not? For me the major element is the splot. If the drama is well wrtitten and I like the genre, of course, i can watched him and other actors in anything.

How is the waiting? His new drama will air in May.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, larus said:

Yes, why not? For me the major element is the splot. If the drama is well wrtitten and I like the genre, of course, i can watched him and other actors in anything.

Ha ha.. I've been waiting for his new drama since last June, dear! It's been 9 months already! But hopefully his new drama will air in May! Only 2 months to go! I think it would be a slice of life, healing drama as from the description. I hope you will join with us once the drama starts. Children & side cast is still shooting so hopefully jtbc will release something official about Daniel as soon as filming finally completes. :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, larus said:

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It's been 9 months already!

Yes. Same. never been waiting for oppa this long before. Hope it will be great drama. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. I've been waiting for his new drama since last June, dear! It's been 9 months already! But hopefully his new drama will air in May! Only 2 months to go! I think it would be a slice of life, healing drama as from the description. I hope you will join with us once the drama starts. Children & side cast is still shooting so hopefully jtbc will release something official about Daniel as soon as filming finally completes. 

I know how it is to wait for your favorite actor new drama but at least you will like it. I like slice of life dramas.  I am not sure if I will be active in the drama thread but I will be watching.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I know how it is to wait for your favorite actor new drama but at least you will like it. I like slice of life dramas.  I am not sure if I will be active in the drama thread but I will be watching.

Yes, of course dear!!! It's so hard to keep waiting for our favorite guys but great things take time. :) So I am having a positive expectations for Daniel's come back drama. Yes, feel free to drop by here anytime chingu. :heart: I love reading everyone's insight about him!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @larus & @backstreetboysfan , would you like to see Choi Daniel plays as a father on screen?? His upcoming drama has a lot of child actors/ actresses involved. So we've been wondering if he is set to play a father's role this time! :) I would love to see his new side!!!!

Yeah, I would love to see Daniel play a dad on a drama. That would be so cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, I would love to see Daniel play a dad on a drama. That would be so cool.

My thoughts exactly!!! He really has the caring nature of a loving father. Let's see if our dream come true, chingu!!! His new drama will hopefully air in May! Only 2 months to go! ❤ I am so excited!!!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Kids love Daniel as you can see in this behind-the-scenes video of The Ghost Detective. 

Oh my god, that my favorite video of him!!! He really has a great chemistry with kids!!!! I will be on cloud nine if he plays as a father in any drama! :heart: And I think he is the kid rather than actual kids there! :D This pic is from the set of his movie, The beast! So sweet that kids look up in to him!

47479514_2105037939807741_44192899605158

And you can post any of his youtube video links directly here! Let them embed if it's available!! This is so sweet! :)

Welcome to soompi forums!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, gm4queen said:

Oh my god, that my favorite video of him!!! He really has a great chemistry with kids!!!! I will be on cloud nine if he plays as a father in any drama! :heart: And I think he is the kid rather than actual kids there! :D This pic is from the set of his movie, The beast! So sweet that kids look up in to him!

And you can post any of his youtube video links directly here! Let them embed if it's available!! This is so sweet! :)

I agree that Dan's more the kid than the children. Happy Together hosts are always commenting that he's cute and lovely.

This is a sweet photo from The Beast, though I don't recall the movie having scenes with kids. Just found this of TGD BTS, should be the last episode's outfit. 

in the TGD BTS, he was very kind to usher the production attendant to hold the umbrella above Kim Won-hae, to shield him from the sun.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, L Leung said:

in the TGD BTS, he was very kind to usher the production attendant to hold the umbrella above Kim Won-hae, to shield him from the sun.

That's something that I didn't get it at first time, dear!!! He really cared for Kim Won Hae as a son cares for his father. I think when he plays the lead role in dramas, he takes everyone's responsibility on himself & takes care of everyone. I am sure that he would do the same in his upcoming drama as well.

But his face looks so worried in some pics without any smile. I hope everything is alright!!! :) Can't wait for him!!!

121967490_174210330962906_36346410046650

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This is a sweet photo from The Beast, though I don't recall the movie having scenes with kids. Just found this of TGD BTS, should be the last episode's outfit.

Where kids are, there our oppa is. So sweet. ❤

• LOL 1

On 3/13/2021 at 3:56 PM, gm4queen said:

Welcome to soompi forums!

What's the moment that made you guys think, "wow! he's such a good actor?"

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, L Leung said:

What's the moment that made you guys think, "wow! he's such a good actor?"

The most emotional scene in his all dramas were, when he cried for his own body in The Ghost Detective I cried with him for real!!! :( Just look at the pain in those eyes. He is a great actor, dear!!! Good is not nearly enough!

What about you??! What is your favorite scene of him? :)

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2021 at 4:51 PM, gm4queen said:

The most emotional scene in his all dramas were, when he cried for his own body in The Ghost Detective I cried with him for real!!! :( Just look at the pain in those eyes. He is a great actor, dear!!! Good is not nearly enough!

What about you??! What is your favorite scene of him? :)

Yes! This scene was so sad I had to pause the drama for a bit. Even his lips were quivering. I could feel his sadness of finally finding his body, only to see it suffering in poor health.

On 3/13/2021 at 4:53 PM, Pyar said:

Yes @L Leung. I agree with @gm4queen that he so great in that scene. But the bed scene in Jugglers something else. Our oppa so hot. :D

Yeah I was like "Wow, what a great kisser" especially the first night! The video has 50 million views on YouTube and you must read the comments, which are mostly praises for his butt.

On 3/13/2021 at 4:10 PM, Pyar said:

@gm4queen @Riya Varma @L Leung here is our baby oppa. so cute when smiling. :wub:

Yeah, boyish before and manlier after discharge from military.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Yeah I was like "Wow, what a great kisser" especially the first night! The video has 50 million views on YouTube and you must read the comments, which are mostly praises for his butt.

Yeah, Daniel's apple butt! And OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: 50 million views on YouTube for this sexy guy! This must be a genius record by the man himself!!!

• Shocked 1