Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Suddenly this series came up in my mind!!! World's Within, the very 1st tv appearance & debut of Daniel!! I like these scenes of him & Song Hye Kyo... :wub: Oh god... This guy is a skinny brat in messy hair yet so hot!!!! :mrgreen: :wub:

Have you ever watched this series, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & @Lawyerh friends..????! :) It's 11 yrs ago though.... :wub:

He is there from 10:25 to 13:25....

He is there from 4:34 to 5:55 & from 15:00 to 16:35....

he's having pretty much screen time here.... 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Suddenly this series came up in my mind!!! World's Within, the very 1st tv appearance & debut of Daniel!! I like these scenes of him & Song Hye Kyo... :wub: Oh god... This guy is a skinny brat in messy hair yet so hot!!!! :mrgreen: :wub:

Have you ever watched this series, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & @Lawyerh friends..????! :) It's 11 yrs ago though.... :wub:

never remembered he acted with her:open_mouth: she must be lucky when he touch her hair:love::innocent: yet he so handsome

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Thienthu317 said:

Dont you know what are they talking about

Hello dear, I think they mostly talked about themselves, praising each other or something! Glad that I know some Korean now :lol: :)!! 

And dear, almost in every Beast press con, our boy mentioned this experience of his.... He just has said that he was so looking forward to work with the director & that's why he accepted the movie offer even without having a break right after The Ghost Detective ended.! :)

And the director has ordered him to be a bit chubby for his role & he ate so much to gain weight!!!! But his directions were so tough :o The director ordered him to walk in more swag!!!!! :D Then our boy thought that he must be kidding as he is the youngest member of the cast, but no... He was pretty serious that Daniel had to learn swag walking just for this movie... :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... Looks like our boy has got in a heap of trouble because of his fav director!!!!! 

And our boy is so sweet at heart.... He just added to the ending speech that "Go home safely, have nice thoughts & make sure to watch our movie tomorrow morning".. (And you can clearly hear the female audience reaction for him) :o :love: And you are so right dear.... His voice is so sexy!!!!! Wow... I am droolingggggggg..... :D :heart:

You can find all the parts I've mentioned above in the following video.... :lol: (Specially in the swag part, his voice is too sexy to handle, Oh Gosh!!!! :kiss_wink:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Thienthu317 said:

Wow. Thank you so muchh. Many many thank for letting me know about his interview :3

wish he come back with a new drama soon

It's my great pleasure, dear!!! Feel absolutely free to ask anything about him! :) :lol: And you can totally post here anything about him as well such as his pics, videos, GIFs, IG posts etc.... Try it, dear!!!! :) You'll feel amazing!!!! 

And by the way, I totally forgot to tag you this earlier....! Daniel attended at a radio segment on SBSFM4U with the other actors on June 26!!! There, he demonstrated his swag walk in front of the audience :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... This guy is so shy to perform live!!!! :D Brat... :mrgreen: :o Just hit from 2:05 to 3:00 to see the boy in action!!!!! :w00t:

• LOL 1