Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yeh i cant wait for the movie

I missed park eun bin with choi daniel i wish there is a new drama for both of them a romance drama

Yes dear.... I am also longing for them ever since Daniel attended KBS Drama awards all alone! :mellow: I think he really needed her there... But she wasn't there for him! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

And darling, I think we've mostly seen Daniel in suits almost in all his dramas so far!!! But he wore casuals for the promotions of beast & he looks effortlessly handsome & sexy & dashing, specially in black!!!! black-heart-300x300.png1.jpgOh gosh!!!! I am all smitten by this guy!!! Don't you like to see him in casuals in his next drama, dear..?????! I am so greedy for this simple look of his now!!!! A perfect boyfriend look for a handsome guy.... :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrayq6WsyUN7KREjq57Fs_CJUEUXCPbrdX7bLOAkLcawVlBCLximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrayq6WsyUN7KREjq57Fs_CJUEUXCPbrdX7bLOAkLcawVlBCLximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrayq6WsyUN7KREjq57Fs_CJUEUXCPbrdX7bLOAkLcawVlBCLximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrayq6WsyUN7KREjq57Fs_CJUEUXCPbrdX7bLOAkLcawVlBCLximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrayq6WsyUN7KREjq57Fs_CJUEUXCPbrdX7bLOAkLcawVlBCLx

65560616_2242314989413368_44485251500647

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Sooooo true 

He looks soo cute with this suits 

Of course dear.... He is effortlessly handsome in every robe!! :heart:

And found some pics of Worlds Within & our boy's looking messy with messy hair!!! :D He's only a minor character in the series but I think he gained the recognition he deserves, but as an annoying character :) :blush: Then he casted as Lee Ji Hoon in High Kick 2 & fans were stunned that the annoying hunk has turned in to a hot & handsome young guy with a decent hair!!! :kiss_wink: And that's the beginning of his journey in to the K-dramaland!!!!

world2-035.jpg

world2-069.jpg

world5-081.jpg

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Of course dear.... He is effortlessly handsome in every robe!! :heart:

And found some pics of Worlds Within & our boy's looking messy with messy hair!!! :D He's only a minor character in the series but I think he gained the recognition he deserves, but as an annoying character :) :blush: Then he casted as Lee Ji Hoon in High Kick 2 & fans were stunned that the annoying hunk has turned in to a hot & handsome young guy with a decent hair!!! :kiss_wink: And that's the beginning of his journey in to the K-dramaland!!!!

@gm4queen :o he has turned in to a sexy young man now:glasses: cant even believe from annoy to sexy:heart::kiss_wink::love:

• Love 1