Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just found some more pics of his black appearance in the movie promotion!

And I am falling so hard for these pics :heart: He is so handsome as always & cracking jokes as usual!!!!! How sweet of you, Daniel! :lol: And what caught my attention here is that the most senior actor of The Beast, Lee Sung Min is looking at him & laughing at his jokes!!! :) I think he really cares for our rascal boy!!! So heart touching & endearing :kiss_wink: Wanna share with my lovely friends.... Perfect shots of two generations in one!!!!! :o

Our boy really knows how to brighten the air & give a smile to others.... :heart: :heart: And that's why I am head over heels for him now!!! Can't wait to see this movie as he & the senior actor Lee Sung Min acts as partners....! :)

D961a2FU4AA1UVH.jpg

D961a3tUEAIle0L.jpg

D961a4FU4AAH4S9.jpg

• Love 3

On 7/1/2019 at 6:34 PM, gm4queen said:

I've always seen him in suits in his dramas... They give him a more mature look & kind of heavy for him! And then he wears casuals for his new movie promotions & now, I am so greedy for his casual looks!! :o I dunno if it was intentional but he wore the same style in different colors there... :) And he is effortlessly simple & handsome & dashing in those robes, specially in the black one!!! black-heart-300x300.png black-heart-300x300.png black-heart-300x300.png black-heart-300x300.png I never knew that he could be this appealing in casuals... OH GOSH!!!! This is totally amusing!!! :w00t: And this guy is so stylish these days... I wonder why though!!!! Hah haaaaaa :D :D

And now, I really want him to play in casuals in his next drama.... This is a perfect boyfriend look for a guy!! So simple yet so dashing! :wub: Yeah, Oh yeah.... I am so counting on him & desperately can't wait to see him in the sweet & caring & dashing boyfriend mode again!!! :)

And am interested to know the thoughts of my friends here.... :) Dear @triplem chingu, do you like his casual look..???! :D I miss dear @Heidi Seow & @kaedechan chingus here so much!!!! Hope to catch up with them soon! And definitely should ask dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & the newly added @Thienthu317 friend!!!! :)

OMG... the picture in the centre... Those guns... DAMN this boy has been working out!! :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Thienthu317 said:

Wooo

his voice is so sexy

43 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OMG... the picture in the centre... Those guns... DAMN this boy has been working out!! :love:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love 1

Just edited this short video for myself as I can't get him out of my heart!! :heart: 

Oh gosh!! OH GOSH!!!!! I am so in love with this handsome smile!! He is smoking hot & sexy in black.... kisspng-heart-silhouette-clip-art-mathematic-5b23b8f92f60c8.4716633715290677691941.jpg kisspng-heart-silhouette-clip-art-mathematic-5b23b8f92f60c8.4716633715290677691941.jpg kisspng-heart-silhouette-clip-art-mathematic-5b23b8f92f60c8.4716633715290677691941.jpg kisspng-heart-silhouette-clip-art-mathematic-5b23b8f92f60c8.4716633715290677691941.jpg How can he stay away from the small screen for a long time..??! He definitely has to come back for his fans!!!! I desperately can't wait to see this handsome guy fall in love again... :o He is full of love & affection..!!! This is the perfect time to fall in love, boy!!!!! :kiss_wink: Please hurry up!!!!!!!!!! WE are waitingggggggggggggg!!! :)

You are a boy by all means now, boy!!!! :mrgreen: To sweet to handle......! 

Tagging Danielovers, Dear @triplem @Ameera Ali @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other friends here... :)

• Love 3