Quantcast

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i seen it omgggg cant wait @gm4queen @Pyar

47 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Finally he coming back! So excited:kiss_wink:

10 minutes ago, hushh said:

handsome oppa coming back soon. very happy to hear news:love:

Of course darlings!!! :kiss_wink:

He is coming back for his fans!! And I can't wait for the press con & the premiere!!! We'll finally get the chance to see our beloved Daniel in spotlight!!! :wub:

And I think support roles less appear in movie posters... But since his support role is also present there in the main poster, I guess he will be an important character for the movie!!!! :) The poster already has giving me so much intense & who will be the Beast they are looking for..???! Can't wait to find out!! 

Still no release date conformed but it's out in next month & his fan meeting also is in next month!!! :o I really hope he will manage all the works very well!!! :thumbsup:

See you at the press con, boy!!!! :)

Daniel.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

We always chat about Daniel, Eun Bin & The Ghost Detective here! So let me ask you something else!! 

What do you think about Daniel, Baek Jin Hee & Jugglers..???! :) 

Did you enjoy his character progress as a cold hearted boss turning in to romantic boyfriend..??! :D

I just love his role!!! :heart: I want a dreamy boss like him.... But it's impossible as korean dramas are so fancy rather than being realistic!!! :blush: He he he.... Our lover boy is so dreamy in anything he plays in!!!!

I don't like Baek Jin Hee much but she looks decent besides someone handsome... :)

I actually love this drama too! This is one of the few dramas where I find that the cold-hearted boss' character is nicely done! It doesn't irk me at all! I love his character and his acting here! Other cold-hearted bosses in other dramas are too annoying and unreasonable and sometimes even straight up rude! But Nam Chi Won is different! He still cares for his employee, which I found very very endearing!   

tumblr_p1nn3glAnK1qbo5p0o1_400.gif

What do y'all think? @gm4queen @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel ? and the rest?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

I actually love this drama too! This is one of the few dramas where I find that the cold-hearted boss' character is nicely done! It doesn't irk me at all! I love his character and his acting here! Other cold-hearted bosses in other dramas are too annoying and unreasonable and sometimes even straight up rude! But Nam Chi Won is different! He still cares for his employee, which I found very very endearing!   

What do y'all think? @gm4queen @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel ? and the rest?

I agree. his character is really cold but very likable & decent:love:I too like him very much! i think he can't do any wrong with his nice personality! choi daniel is the best boss ever:innocent:

• Like 1
  • Love 1