Quantcast

My dear @kaedechan @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem & @Heidi Seow friends, do you have anything new about Daniel like an update or something? I searched everywhere on the net but nothing comes up! I wonder if any of you can find anything on him! What about his Cafe Daum??! :) At least a new pic of him will do. Nothing new on him since he did The Beast movie promotions 3 months ago... 

And doesn't anyone like to see him next in casual boyfriend mode???! I am so greedy for him in black now! He is so sexy!!!!! :D :) Wish we can see him at least by this winter! :heart: He shouldn't stay away from the small screen this long... Miss him to the bits!!!!

D_QZUfaUEAAMnmy.jpg

D_QZ4VfUwAAHF5p.jpg

D_QZUfaVUAEnxZE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @kaedechan @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem & @Heidi Seow friends, do you have anything new about Daniel like an update or something? I searched everywhere on the net but nothing comes up! I wonder if any of you can find anything on him! What about his Cafe Daum??! :) At least a new pic of him will do. Nothing new on him since he did The Beast movie promotions 3 months ago... 

And doesn't anyone like to see him next in casual boyfriend mode???! I am so greedy for him in black now! He is so sexy!!!!! :D :) Wish we can see him at least by this winter! :heart: He shouldn't stay away from the small screen this long... Miss him to the bits!!!!

yes nothing new on him yet @gm4queen:bawling: really miss him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!! :wub: A ROMANTIC ONE, OF COURSE.

• Love 2

when he come back with drama? miss him. pls post more photos of him.:love:

• Love 2

Wow... He is so handsome & cute in High Kick Through The Roof!!! :) No matter what the ending is but Lee Jo Hoon is so sexy in glasses! His very first lead role! :heart: Since he is not yet back in the K-dramaland, just posting some behind the scenes pics of his Lee Hi Joon character! Love from 10 yrs ago.... Love his messy hair even more!!!

Please come back soon, boy!!!! WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

photo97341.jpg

photo97340.jpg

photo98122.jpg

Spoiler

photo99643.jpg

photo99642.jpg

photo108187.jpg

photo112071.jpg

fullsizephoto101977.jpg

photo112072.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... He is so handsome & cute in High Kick Through The Roof!!! :) No matter what the ending is but Lee Jo Hoon is so sexy in glasses! His very first lead role! :heart: Since he is not yet back in the K-dramaland, just posting some behind the scenes pics of his Lee Hi Joon character! Love from 10 yrs ago.... Love his messy hair even more!!!

yes @gm4queen he is so cute in high kick as a doctor. Miss him so much hope he come back soon for us:kiss_wink:

• Love 1

He really handsome in high kick. thanks for pics. hope he come back soon in drama. :wub:

• Love 1