Quantcast

69876533_2294553994189467_67215932982023

He is so hotter than the sun!

My love...It is so hard not to fall for this guy! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sharing Love with dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Lawyerh lovelies.... :)

I am missing this guy to the bits!!!!

Really hope he returns for his fans at least by the winter this year! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is so hotter than the sun!

My love...It is so hard not to fall for this guy! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sharing Love with dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Lawyerh lovelies.... :)

I am missing this guy to the bits!!!!

Really hope he returns for his fans at least by the winter this year! 

yes miss him so much @gm4queen no worries. he will come back soon:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Happy Chuseok Holiday from Jwide company! choi daniel there too:heart:

• Love 1

70899393_2296004577377742_76600223579305

Chuseok, literally "Autumn eve", once known as hangawi, is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday in both North- and South Korea celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar on the full moon with Visit to their family's home town, ancestor worship, harvest feasts & many more...

Wishing both Choi Daniel & his lovely Korean fans a happy chuseok holiday beginning from today! 

heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

One year ago...

(I miss him so much now... :tears:)

7ce0b8328f394217a13cc654faaac511.jpeg?s=

6 Reasons Why “The Ghost Detective” Is Guaranteed To Be Your Next K-Drama Addiction

Oct 10, 2018
by kaityv

If you aren’t watching “The Ghost Detective,” then you need to drop whatever you’re doing right now and go! Creepy, thrilling, and mysterious, “The Ghost Detective” has really been fulfilling all of our K-drama needs. Surprisingly, it’s packed with a few laughs and a little bit of romance too!

Starring the ever-so-lovely Park Eun Bin as Jung Yeo Wool and the very charming Choi Daniel as Lee Da Il, the show begins with the pair working to find three missing kids. However, things soon spiral out of control when they realize the culprit they’re looking for is actually a ghost, Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah). Here are six reasons you should check it out!

Great chemistry between the leads

This should be a given for any drama, but wow, every time Yeo Wool and Da Il share a scene, hearts flutter! There’s just something about the way both Park Eun Bin and Choi Daniel look at each other that is so palpable. They make it easy for viewers to believe that these two characters have truly found comfort in each other. Da Il never doubted Yeo Wool’s belief about her younger sister’s death, and he is willing to help her prove it. They both share a great mutual love and support for one another, and their chemistry is so intoxicating, even just their hands communicate so much.

The-Ghost-Detective5.gif

The-Ghost-Detective6.gif

So let me ask you, are you bored? Are you in need of a little excitement in your life? Are you in need of a drama to watch? If you’ve answered yes to any or all of these questions then go binge “The Ghost Detective” right now! Grab some popcorn, soda, and chocolate, and you’ll be prepared for a spooky night! Comment below if you are planning to watch the drama! Or if you have already started, tell us your thoughts!

See the full article here

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A NEW DRAMA FOR CHOI DANIEL PLEASE!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1