Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Signature Entertainment Unveil The Posters, Trailer + Photo Set for Jung-Ho Lee’s THE BEAST Ahead Of April Release

18 March 2020

photo1071378.jpg

We are delighted to present the Trailer, Posters and Photos for Jung-Ho Lee’s THE BEAST, courtesy of Signature Entertainment! Will present on digital on April 6.

After the mutilated body of a missing girl is discovered in tidelands, Korea is shaken. Han-soo (Lee Sung-min: The Spy Gone North) and Min-tae (Yoo Jae- myung: Stranger) - who have been rivals for years - are put in charge of finding the culprit. The case seems simple with a suspect already in custody, but things take a turn when Han-su meets an informant who insists that he knows who the real murderer is. As cover-ups and secret deals ensue, tensions rise between the two detectives and the mounting pressure comes to a head. Also starring Daniel Choi (Traffickers), with music from the visionary composer Mowg behind I Saw The Devil and Burning. The Beast is a compelling true crime style murder mystery.

Check out The Beast | UK Trailer here

Check out the full article here

• Love 3

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル| We are waiting for you!
On 3/22/2020 at 5:11 AM, danisnk222 said:

A profile picture was changed, wasn't it?

Your profile picture is nice:wub:

hello darling! So you finally put a comment & I am so happy to see you here! :)

And yes, I changed my profile picture & he is so hot to handle, isn't he??! He is the hottest guy I've ever seen in South Korea! And with facial hair, he is making me fall for him over & over again! He is seriously sexy in facial hair!! ♥♥♥♥ I am desperate to see him again in K-dramaland! Wish he do a drama in facial hair! This guy really has everything a lady ever wants in a guy!! I want every lady to fall for him, just like me!!! He is totally the perfect boyfriend material!! ♥♥♥♥

90148001_2468046006840264_64977949949280

See you again, dear! :wub: Have a nice day!

• Love 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル|♥| We are waiting for you!

9 K-Dramas That Deserve Second Seasons

Mar 24, 2020
by kaityv

These days it’s hard to find shows with multiple seasons that don’t start to drag at some point. That’s why K-dramas can be so appealing. You’re introduced to well-written characters who get their stories introduced, developed, and wrapped up in a nice little bow in one season. There’s usually no worry for painstaking cliffhangers or thinking that your favorite character deserved better.

However, sometimes one season can be too short and you just want to spend some more time with your favorite characters. Or tragedy happens and you end up with a sad ending, an open ending, or perhaps the drama never finished the mystery it had been trying to solve all along. It’s times like these when a second season is wanted. Here are nine K-dramas that deserve a second season.

Warning: spoilers for the drama endings below.

The-Ghost-Detective-1.gif The-Ghost-Detective-3.gif

With the allure of a ghost being connected to a string of murders, “The Ghost Detective” is a drama that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. When the ever-charming private investigator Lee Da Il (Choi Daniel) finds himself trying to solve the disappearance of three children with the help of his new assistant, Jung Yeo Wool (Park Eun Bin), the drama reveals that he is actually not alive. 

Read the full article here

• Love 2

Seriously when he's gonna come back?? :heart: Aren't you guys missing him???! I miss him a lot!! :( I am so desperate to see him now! And he is so handsome in a different way here.... ♥♥♥♥ I love him for being different than others..! 

91521560_2472695946375270_8738471740964864000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=4nz9maaVK6QAX_2nXhn&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=616e464b6344ddbaa5e37ccee07f760c&oe=5EA1BD0D 90283529_2472695936375271_5297193439165677568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=wPRVZiZTZjgAX9WPwNA&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=34856f24c38e29c5dc4dbc15fa211d85&oe=5EA28358

And I really wanna him to wear his signature eye-glasses in his next role! He was plain in both his previous projects, The Ghost Detective & The beast!! Please come back soon, boy!! We are all waiting for you here! ♥♥♥♥

90239461_2472799186364946_17486819329730

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, danisnk222 said:

HELLO!

This pic is so Lovely!!:wub:

He's become a good father:)

Thank you for your healed picture!:wub:

Hello dear! I am so glad to see you here...! :D

Yes, he is so friendly with kids & he will definitely be a nice dad! :) Or should we say he will be a sexy dad to his children???! I can't wait to see his own kids!! :heart:

And here is him at The Ghost Detective set in 2018! Just look at him... He is so friendly with her! Love is in the air when he is around! ♥♥♥♥ I really can not wait to see this guy again in K-dramaland!! I miss him more these days... :( Wish he return soon!!!!! Hope he wear his signature eye-glasses this time! :)

Tagging dear @ssoaegi friend too... :wub:

62366107_2223457611299106_71998219980531

62004133_2223457594632441_32500044973673

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Movie Review – The Beast (2019)

MARCH 30, 2020 BY GRAEME ROBERTSON

Directed by Jung-Ho Lee & starring Sung-min Lee, Jae-myung Yoo, Jeon Hye-jin, and Daniel Choi.

90924313_2476263836018481_53057208519187

SYNOPSIS:

A pair of detectives find themselves in competition with each other as they race to solve the brutal murder of a schoolgirl.

Thanks to the runaway success of Bong Joon Ho’s awards magnet Parasite, it seems that the entire world has fallen in love with South Korean cinema and about time as well, with the country producing some of the most fascinating and brilliant films of the last two decades, it’s film-makers displaying a mastery of genres that should make Hollywood especially envious. This brings me to the subject of today’s review, the crime drama The Beast, a film that, while slightly better than some Western efforts, is far from the best that South Korean can offer.

The film, a remake of French crime drama 36, centres around the rivalry between Seoul police detectives Jung and Han who are both vying for the promotion to chief of the homicide department. Jung is your typical maverick cop who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty if it means getting results. Han, on the other hand, appears to be a much more “by the books” detective, often more careful and keen to follow proper procedure, yet often making catastrophic errors in his desire to move up the chain of command, and often using underhanded tactics to aid him in his quest. The conflict between these two men is an engaging one, the pair’s clashing approaches to crime-solving merely serving as a cloak for a private battle of wits, each more than willing use whatever dubious methods possible to do so and scupper the other’s ambitions.

The Beast is very much a film that viewers can take or leave. It’s well-acted and competently directed with a strong first half that keeps you engaged with its disturbing serial killer plotline. However, whatever momentum and goodwill the film has built up is nearly squandered by a frankly boring second half that is only saved by a strong ending that returns to the serial killer storyline. While overall a solid film, The Beast is far from the best that South Korean cinema has to offer, although, it’s hardly worst either. Check it out if you’re curious.

The Beast is released on Digital HD on April 6th.

It's a long article so read it full here...

• Love 2

50 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks for sharing @gm4queen can't wait

Of course dear!!! I really wanna watch his The Beast movie again! Looks like foreign audience has well received the movie & the acting! :) And the movie is not a box office hit but I really feel happy for Daniel now! I just thought that his talent was wasted there.. :mellow:

And I desperately want this guy back in K-dramaland now!!! I hope he is all fine & return for us as soon as possible! He always makes me happy when he is doing romantic comedies... :heart: He looks a bit different in this pic but I love it!!! It's the attitude of a hot guy... :D Don't you think so, dear??! He always makes us happy in so many different ways possible... ♥♥♥♥ Tagging dear @danisnk222 friend as well... I desperately miss him!!! :bawling: And I really miss my @triplem @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @ssoaegi @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Pyar @phoenix24 & other friends too... Hope he comes back real soon for us!!! :) I guess we all need something sweet now!!! ♥♥♥♥

91699640_2476517792659752_25650202165305

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes we really want him back don't know how long we wait.......I see many actors got casted but not him. Like why ....he's talented he did so at the ghost detective I want to go back to time travel back to ep 1 aired of the ghost detective

So true dear... That's what I need now too! Go back to 2018 when I was the happiest because of this guy in The Ghost Detective... :wub: Seriously, when he is gonna come back???! And you know, it's almost two years since he first got casted for the role Lee Da il in The Ghost Detective..!!! So this is the perfect time for him to make his next come back on the small screen... ♥♥♥♥ I want him to be the sweet boyfriend again... No Horror, please! :D

Let's hope for the best, dear!!.. He will come back soon, my heart says so... :wub:

62109910_2223450467966487_85703204255469

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I really miss my @triplem @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @ssoaegi @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Pyar @phoenix24 & other friends too... Hope he comes back real soon for us!!! :) I guess we all need something sweet now!!! ♥♥♥♥

Thanks for tagging, my friend 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

School 2013 Japanese broadcast on KBS WORLD JAPAN 

School_2013.jpg

Synopsis

Sunri High School, which is one of the 178 high schools in Seoul, South Korea, is in the lowest rank, and preparations for a briefing session were in progress for recruiting new students in 2013. Ko Nam Seung (Lee Jong Suk), who was the lowest in the 2nd year and 2nd class, was living a proper school life with no future dreams or hopes, and was nominated as a poor chairman. Then, a famous school teacher Kang Se-chan (Cho Daniel), who was scouted to improve the students' academic ability, comes to school, but Namsung begins to get upset for some reason.

Character
Choi Daniel as Kang Se chan
35 years old Japanese language teacher. Joint teacher in 2nd year and 2nd class. A former famous instructor from a prestigious university in Korea. A chic and charismatic person. With the saying'The Winner takes it all 'as a maxim, I have the belief that the school is where the winner is created. It is a mystery that no one knows why a former famous instructor came to Sunri High School.

Start April 24, 2020 (Friday)!

Main broadcast: Midnight 2: 40 ~ 5: 00 (2 consecutive episodes)

* The main broadcast on May 1 (Friday) will be suspended because it is a one-time broadcast.

https://www.kbsworld.ne.jp/program/detail?prSn=783

(Special thanks to reiko.a311 for English translation on IG.)

• Love 1

Well, Choi Daniel is not yet back in K-dramaland! I dunno why but I believe that he must be having a good reason for not coming in to the spotlight yet! And I see that activities here are much less than before so why don't we try something new to express our love for him??? :heart: Like a narration?! :) Here I go first! Tagging dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @ssoaegi @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @danisnk222 & other lovelies as well... :thumbsup:

There is a void in the air,
Because he is not there.

Days are passing by,
But where is our guy?!

I think at this rate,
I will end up being a poet.

- narrated by gm4queen

57226485_2186287928349408_10407603148674

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Review: School 2013

May 14, 2013 by kfangurl

Bromance, Not Romance

school-2013-008.png

A lot of viewers were looking forward to Daniel Choi and Jang Na Ra rekindling the romantic chemistry that they shared in Baby-Faced Beauty (2011).

If memory serves me right, it was several episodes into School 2013’s run that the writers announced the love line was going to be dropped. I wasn’t watching the show as it aired, and had felt disappointed at the mere concept of there not being any love line in the show. I remember thinking, “Isn’t it like a law or something, to have a love line in every kdrama?”

Now that I’ve seen the show, though, I fully appreciate – and support – that decision to remove the love line.

Daniel Choi as Kang Se Chan

school-2013-011.png

Daniel Choi is pitch perfect as the arrogant, confident and mildly sardonic Se Chan, a star instructor from a cram school, reluctantly doing penance at Seung Ri High for illegally giving private lessons.

The writers paint Se Chan with nice little details that really help to flesh out his character. He’s arrogant and petty. Yet he’s vulnerable and feels hurt when ignored by students. And he skives when he can, off-loading work that he doesn’t like onto In Jae whenever possible.

Daniel Choi portrays Se Chan with a good measure of subtlety, yet his facial expressions are often a hoot, lending humor to situations that might otherwise have been played straight and serious.

Pretty much from the moment that we meet him, we can guess that his journey in this drama will be about becoming a better teacher.

View the full article here

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Well, Choi Daniel is not yet back in K-dramaland! I dunno why but I believe that he must be having a good reason for not coming in to the spotlight yet! And I see that activities here are much less than before so why don't we try something new to express our love for him??? :heart: Like a narration?! :) Here I go first! Tagging dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @ssoaegi @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @danisnk222 & other lovelies as well... :thumbsup:

good poem lol

Choi Daniel is too picky, so I believe he is waiting for a good script to come back

• Like 1
  • Love 1