Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Naver post from Daniel's JWide company wishing viewers for Happy Lunar/ Chinese New Year on 2020 January 25th (Saturday):) Rat is the animal for Lunar/ Chinese New Year 2020!!

And as always, he is so handsome! I really hope someone casts him in a drama this year!! At least, before his birthday in next month!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ We all miss you so much, Daniel!!! Please come back soon!!!! :wub:

%EC%B5%9C%EB%8B%A4%EB%8B%88%EC%97%98.jpg

EPGhUYmU8AAurpw.jpg

%EC%A0%84%EC%B2%B4%EC%9D%B8%EC%82%AC.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27344324&memberNo=2127174

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1

Well, he is not yet back so just ended up editing another music video! It's from High Kick through the Roof & he is so cute like a teddy bear! :D Tall, handsome & wearing glasses! Perfect boyfriend material! :wub:

I hope my dear @triplem @Pyar @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @Thienthu317 @gladys0710 & other ladies will like my video! :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Feel the love... 

And I seriously hope that he returns soon, at least before his birthday in next month! :) We all miss you, Daniel! Please come back soon so that we can enjoy your handsome features on-screen! :)

have a nice day, ya'll.... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I really love it dear @gm4queen....he's sooooo handsome miss him badly hope to see him very soon...his birthday is coming soon. He will be turning 35 in Korean age:heart:

Yes dear!!! That's my hope too! He shouldn't be away from his fans for this long! :huh: Let's pray so that he casts in a drama soon, at least before his birthday in next month!

And yeah, he is turning 34 in international age! :) How sweet!:wub: From a sweet, cute & charming teddy bear boy in to a dashing, stylish & sexy young guy! :o I am desperate to see him again in K-dramaland!

• Like 1

Hello Daninotes!!!! It's the birthday month of our boy & hope he really casts in a drama at least in this month!

We love you, Dan!! Please come back soon!! 

:wub: :heart: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

83777902_2426906230954242_5310012387535880192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=Yny3KqbLFxIAX_etlDD&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=4fbf72e74c4d16e6da70b6ef7235d413&oe=5EC382EC

83914444_2426906200954245_36763675629935

83979962_2426909934287205_8049317003934040064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=D8u7exlnvAQAX8QQToy&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=15dda153d4e6209ad415381ff188c98e&oe=5ED3DD4C

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yeah please come back soon....I will hope in future he can have his Instagram so we all can comments and support him. To show him how much fans miss him @gm4queen I know he recently deleted his account right

Yes of course dear! He did have an personal insta acc! I also lurked through it a few years ago not knowing that it's his personal acc! :D But then suddenly, it was deleted & it's then I knew that it's his private acc & he himself deleted it after he enlisted in South Korean military! :huh:

And as you said, it's a huge void that he doesn't have SNS now! So we can't get his news straight from the guy himself! So I am pretty sad! I think all the other K-celebrities have personal instas but only he doesn't have one! :( And when he was asked why he doesn't do SNS, he simply said that he finds it bothersome to manage accounts! And I think we should respect him for his decisions dear! :thumbsup: He totally prefer a clean, private life!

And it's been more than a year now so this is probably the best time for him to make another hit come back! :wub: Or is South Korean lacking new drama scripts???! Let's see what happens!

And gosh, I love this pic, dear! He is so pure... ❤ And those eye-glasses!! ❤❤❤❤ He is a dream of every girl's heart!

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

That's true we all respects him so much @gm4queen hopefully during February his birthday month will be something special I really hope sure.......yeah he looks soo handsome:heart:

Of course dear! We will probably have his birthday celebrations on the internet but I need to see the guy himself! :) His agency, JWide company will also do some stuff for him! So a lot to come & when he's officially back in K-dramaland, I will be the happiest fan for him! In fact, every one is waiting for him! Hope he come back soon!

And ha ha ha... :D I got these pics on the net & it's from World's Within k-drama of 2008! And just look at him, dear!!... he is undoubtedly hot there in messy hair! Don't you think so??! :) Gosh, I want to have him!! 

EPh_nMwUcAAvYG0.jpg EPh_nPqUwAMXwc4.jpg   

• Love 1

Well, in a recent interview, actor Lee Yi Kyung has mentioned about his close friend Choi Daniel insisting that Daniel helped him to have strength in his acting! :) 

tumblr_lrovzbFSMd1qag6g6o1_1280.jpg

Also, when I was busy attending multiple auditions, I must have looked rushed and nervous. Choi Daniel told me, ‘I’m not entirely sure but even Choi Min Sik and Song Kang Ho must feel nervous too. You don’t have to feel so nervous.’ It gave me so much strength. I was thankful.”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1380942wpp/lee-yi-kyung-talks-about-memorable-advice-hes-received-his-upcoming-trot-song-and-more

• Love 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Where r u everyone is waiting for u:bawling:

Oh no, darling! I only told you to delete the pic, not the whole text! Why did you edit the whole post???! I am crying! :bawling: :bawling: 

And yes, now the words are not even enough to express how much we miss him!! :( He shouldn't be away from the screen this long! And his birthday is only 2 weeks away & I am still hoping that we will be hearing any news before his birthday! :)

And this our favorite!! Lee Da Il style... :D he is ultra hot in dark colored shirts!

201810030906723034_1.jpg

• Like 1

Well, it's already been a year since I took over the control of this thread! And it's a great honor to take over the thread of a handsome young man! :D :) And still no news of him returning to the small screen! But I can't wait to see what role would he pick up next! 

And just found this pic on the net & suddenly remembered about dear @triplem chingu! Just look at these long, slender & beautiful fingers! I think I want him next to reprise Nam Chi Won! Wearing eye-glasses & all that! What do you think dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar chingus???! 

351c65ed97c9ce6f48d50cc937bdfcec.png

Miss this guy to the bits.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

:love::love:sooo long and Beautiful even in the ghost detective scene. 

Also I miss the ghost detective when thinking about it...it made me to watch it again..

I love this moment so beautiful :heart:

WOW dear!!!! You are so resourceful when it comes to The Ghost Detective!

And this is undoubtedly one of my fav scenes of him! :) :wub: Let me post it again!!.... ❤❤❤❤

WDocmg.gif&key=edc8ef34c9d85bfc1f32ef55f

The way his eyes are staring at her & his hand touching her hair is every girl's dream! :) And when it becomes reality again???! I mean when he becomes the sweetest on-screen boyfriend & fall for his leading lady???! I can't wait to find out! PLEASE COME BACK SOON, BOY!!!! ❤❤❤❤

• Like 1

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:feliz-san-valentin-amor-gif-13.gif

Our guy still isn't in the spotlight! But just found these video clips from his Choi Daniel - Pops Pops radio program! And he is so rascal yet so innocent, just like a little kid! :)

I miss him to the bits when I see these videos.... :bawling: Hope he makes a come back real soon!!!

• Love 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:

Thanks dear friend for tagging me :wub:

I didn't know that Daniel presented a radio show, it is a really good thing :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1