Quantcast

Just found the original photo of The Ghost Detective Japanese poster! No doubt, this is one of the most beautiful K-drama posters ever made.. :) Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool are made for each other... NO!! Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin are made for each other!!!! :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: The way he's holding her hand is everything!!! :heart: I really need a guy like him who can protect me like a jewel!!!! He is so beautiful :) I really hope Japanese fans would give millions of love for these two lovebirds!!!! B) Can't wait, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

755479e64304e760817590ac25f3a880.jpg

And here is our boy's signature signed autograph for Japanese fans! And now I get that why he held a fan meeting in Japan in the first place!!! So that he can promote the upcoming The Ghost Detective as well!!! He seriously has a huge fan base in Japan so I am desperately waiting for their reactions over him & his drama with Park Eun Bin... :) :thumbsup:

EBWceqVUYAUSrbP.jpg

Some promotional screenshots of Detective that only I can see in below....

Spoiler

EBW0ZqJU0AEDfVG.jpg

EBW0ZqLU4AAzE7n.jpg

EBW0ZqFU8AE_pps.jpg

EBW0ZqEVAAADg0g.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

he will get lot of love from his japan fans as well as us @gm4queen:thumbsup: He totally deserve more love & fans here:wub: 

• Love 2

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just found the original photo of The Ghost Detective Japanese poster! No doubt, this is one of the most beautiful K-drama posters ever made.. :) Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool are made for each other... NO!! Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin are made for each other!!!! :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: The way he's holding her hand is everything!!! :heart: I really need a guy like him who can protect me like a jewel!!!! He is so beautiful :) I really hope Japanese fans would give millions of love for these two lovebirds!!!! B) Can't wait, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they are made for each other. They r soooo cute and beautiful like flowers. I cant wait for the Japanese reaction on them aswell.  @gm4queen

I love this moment its sooo cute he care about her even they just met. Bc yowool os someone who need protection. Just like in the interview where choi Daniel says she need protection and shes lile a flower. 

Guys what is ur favourite moments between lee da ll and jeong yo wool? 

To me is this

tumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o1_r1_250.gif bc its sooo beautiful and sad also that there is a scene of backhug in horror drama which is sooo emotional. @gm4queen @Pyar

• Like 1
  • Love 3

wow @parkeunbinchoidaniel I love the back hug scene too.:wub: he so emotional and down though:( the final goodbye. really cant wait japanese reactions for them:)

tumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o2_r2_250.giftumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o2_r2_250.giftumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o2_r2_250.gif

• Love 3

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

s they are made for each other. They r soooo cute and beautiful like flowers. I cant wait for the Japanese reaction on them aswell.  @gm4queen

love this moment its sooo cute he care about her even they just met. Bc yowool os someone who need protection. Just like in the interview where choi Daniel says she need protection and shes lile a flower. 

Guys what is ur favourite moments between lee da ll and jeong yo wool? 

To me is this bc its sooo beautiful and sad also that there is a scene of backhug in horror drama which is sooo emotional.

Hello darling, srry for being late to reply here as I was working on my MV before... :)

And so sweet of you.... Yes, they are so beautiful together, just like two flowers!!!! Japanese fans will definitely love them so much as we do, darling!!! :) :heart: I am pretty sure about that!!

And you know, I love every scene of them together now!!!! I can't point at one scene as it'd be unfair B) :D AS you can see, they are so beautiful in every scene they are in! They are undoubtedly the most gorgeous K-drama couple I've ever seen!!!! :heart: 

45250694_2084276878550514_76260790810663

And by the way, I think both are so silent now... No updates on her upcoming drama either.... So now, I want them to be together in another beautiful drama, with a passionate kiss of course... :D :sweat_smile: :kiss_wink: Dear writer/ director/ producer-nims, please make my dreams come true....!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Well, now that The Ghost Detective is scheduled to air in Japan, I've edited another music video for our beautiful couple, Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin!!!! :heart: B) :) My dear @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 friends, I eagerly invite you to feel the love with my MV!!!! :love: And is it OK if I tag my other lovely @triplem @Ameera Ali & @Lawyerh friends here as well.??! I hope you'd love my edit! :thumbsup:

And OH MY GOSH.... This guy is so freaking sexy here!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: His side profile is the sexiest of all!!! How can you be this appealing, boy..??! I really wanna know your secret! :D You are making ladies go woo with your sexy look!!! And please come back with another Daebak drama soon... You don't know, you have no idea that your fans desperately miss you now..!!! :huh: We are waiting for you... You know, it's already been a year...!!!! :heart:

67704115_2269640330014167_32681718267772

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

wow @gm4queen really beautiful song:heart:it match them totally! thanks for sharing! cant they cast in drama together?:sweatingbullets: miss them so much:bawling:

• Love 2

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello darling, srry for being late to reply here as I was working on my MV before... :)

And so sweet of you.... Yes, they are so beautiful together, just like two flowers!!!! Japanese fans will definitely love them so much as we do, darling!!! :) :heart: I am pretty sure about that!!

And you know, I love every scene of them together now!!!! I can't point at one scene as it'd be unfair B) :D AS you can see, they are so beautiful in every scene they are in! They are undoubtedly the most gorgeous K-drama couple I've ever seen!!!! :heart: 

45250694_2084276878550514_76260790810663

And by the way, I think both are so silent now... No updates on her upcoming drama either.... So now, I want them to be together in another beautiful drama, with a passionate kiss of course... :D :sweat_smile: :kiss_wink: Dear writer/ director/ producer-nims, please make my dreams come true....!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the image soooo much its sooo different to otger couples @gm4queen

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOSH.... This guy is so freaking sexy here!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: His side profile is the sexiest of all!!! How can you be this appealing, boy..??! I really wanna know your secret! :D You are making ladies go woo with your sexy look!!! And please come back with another Daebak drama soon... You don't know, you have no idea that your fans desperately miss you now..!!! :huh: We are waiting for you... You know, it's already been a year...!!!! :heart:

Yes i love the video sooo much u did sooo good it make me soooo happy seeing them both thanks for ur hard work:love: the music suited the best u did soooo  great keep it up darling

3 hours ago, Pyar said:

03_1563853264835_1.png

@Pyar i love this image soooo much thank you

• Love 2

hi handsome oppa. we really waiting for you:heart: hanks for his pics, videos etc. pls post more about him

• Love 2