Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

I am currently watching Daniel's High Kick Through the Roof & there is something going on youtube right now! There is a live streaming of High Kick Through the Roof for total 8 hrs without any ads & all that & I think they are summerizing the entire story in 8 hrs! :) Such a delightful surprise! Finally something sweet about him to watch!

And got our guy in sight! Can't believe that it's already been 10 yrs.... :wub: Dear chingus, have a glimpse of Choi Daniel.... 

EHOTj8YVUAEcIDs.jpg

EHOTj8-UYAAWwaW.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkmqL-fdkN4&feature=youtu.be

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am currently watching Daniel's High Kick Through the Roof & there is something going on youtube right now! There is a live streaming of High Kick Through the Roof for total 8 hrs without any ads & all that & I think they are summerizing the entire story in 8 hrs! :) Such a delightful surprise! Finally something sweet about him to watch!

And got our guy in sight! Can't believe that it's already been 10 yrs.... :wub: Dear chingus, have a glimpse of Choi Daniel.... 

yes, cant believe 10 yrs. when he come back? miss him so much in drama.! :bawling:

• Love 1

About yesterday's live broadcast of High Kick Through the Roof...

Spoiler

Just watched the final 30mins of the live stream! And they didn't include the break up of Ji Hoon/ Jung Eum & the bitter ending of Ji Hoon/ Se Kyung! I think fans are much relieved now much more than the original plot! :) :heart:

And I am currently watching episode 98 of High Kick Through the Roof & was surprised yesterday as they live streamed a summary of the full series in 8hrs... And this is something I edited 2 yrs ago but only now I am posting it on public! Another Choi Daniel Music Video... :) :heart:

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @kaedechan & other chingus, I hope you all will like my edit! :) :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen youre the most loyal among us here... weve been keep changing oppas lately muahahaha.... btw nice video, I hope he make a strong come back soon!!! :wub:

Ha ha ha... You know me dear! :D I seriously dislike feminine K-actors! They richard simmons me off when I see them on screen! But this guy is one of a kind! With or without beard, he is seriously manly! I fall for him over & over again!!!! :wub: Ha ha ha.... my taste is slightly different than others! :sweatingbullets: I think it's my weakness to fall for the same guy over & over again!! :D What to do...???!!

3076_1_org.jpg

And by the way dear, thanks a lot for giving my MV so much love! :) I am impatiently waiting for his come back! I hope he casts in a rom-com next so that we all can enjoy him together... :heart: Still feeling upset that dear @triplem chingu missed out the sexiest ghost in K-dramaland last year!!! So, really hope to see her in his next drama thread! YEAH!!!! :thumbsup: Want him in handsome boyfriend mode next!

• Love 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, gm4queen said:

About yesterday's live broadcast of High Kick Through the Roof...

Reveal hidden contents

Just watched the final 30mins of the live stream! And they didn't include the break up of Ji Hoon/ Jung Eum & the bitter ending of Ji Hoon/ Se Kyung! I think fans are much relieved now much more than the original plot! :) :heart:

And I am currently watching episode 98 of High Kick Through the Roof & was surprised yesterday as they live streamed a summary of the full series in 8hrs... And this is something I edited 2 yrs ago but only now I am posting it on public! Another Choi Daniel Music Video... :) :heart:

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @kaedechan & other chingus, I hope you all will like my edit! :) :heart:

Great job @gm4queen!  What program did you use?  I never have that much patience for editing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Great job @gm4queen!  What program did you use?  I never have that much patience for editing.

Aww... Thank you so much darling for your lovely comment! :wub: Yeah, video editing is a bit harsh! You should have a great patience in order to cop with it! 

See you again, chingu! :)

• Like 1

Just searching for his stuff on the net & found these pics. Isn't this Lee Da Il style?! :) Dunno about the source but the photoshoot is from 2015, right before his military service! Looking so handsome as always! 

11954773_1652997578250128_82704605097659

11986414_1654903141392905_75598588404741

Spoiler

11013564_1652997554916797_38585225695998

hankook1.jpg

hankook2.jpg

But now, after his military service, he is totally a dream!!! :wub: He is so perfect for a girl to fall in love with!!! :heart: How can a guy be this perfect???! I am speechless! :) Can I really have you, boy???! 

IMG_5005-1.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_4971-1.jpg

43009688_2178636932352854_99854962539049

IMG_5112-1.jpg

20180912_144501904_09446.jpg

42933060_2178636942352853_21397010470005

More pics on Naver here! 

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16630209&memberNo=2127174&searchKeyword=j wide&searchRank=89

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1