Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

One year ago....

(Love in horror :wub:)

"The Ghost Detective" Sparks Teen Interest

2018/09/17 | 622 views

photo1002018.jpg

The new KBS drama "The Ghost Detective" is a horror-thriller drama about Lee Da-il (Choi Daniel) and his assistant Jung Yeo-wool (Park Eun-bin) who face unusual circumstances after seeing a mysterious woman named Seon Woo-hye (Lee Ji-ah).

"The Ghost Detective" was a daring challenge, but it has come to be known as a trendy drama for teens and not just a summer exclusive.

The target for most content was aimed at 2049 and content for teens were neglected, hence, the 'school' series, music and dance contest dramas.

Meanwhile, "The Ghost Detective" is the introduction to a new genre of content, which has spiked the interest of teens who enjoy watching horror. Not only is the drama bringing on a change in drama genre, it's engaging a more diverse age range of viewers and increasing competition. In addition, it's proving the diversity of content outside of romance or melodrama.

Summer has gone, the time for horror to provide chills to cool the body, but "The Ghost Detective" is the talk of the town because of its challenge and daring premise.

Sources of "The Ghost Detective" say that drama genres are being divided and allocated strategically to target younger viewers. It is expected that "horror" will bring back those who have drifted apart from the viewing audience group and find a place as a drama genre like romance and comedy dramas.

View the full article here

• Love 1

FQYCVvrVkAEnhBK?format=jpg&name=large

He is so hotter than the sun!

My love...It is so hard not to fall for this guy! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sharing Love with dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Lawyerh lovelies.... :)

I am missing this guy to the bits!!!!

Really hope he returns for his fans at least by the winter this year! 

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is so hotter than the sun!

My love...It is so hard not to fall for this guy! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sharing Love with dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Lawyerh lovelies.... :)

I am missing this guy to the bits!!!!

Really hope he returns for his fans at least by the winter this year! 

yes miss him so much @gm4queen no worries. he will come back soon:kiss_wink:

• Love 1