Quantcast

Thank you @parkeunbinchoidaniel for the pics, GIFs, videos. They look so beautiful together:kiss_wink: yes, still ship them after almost one year! :)

• Love 2

OMO!! So much is happening here :o

So srry for being late to the fun, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling as I was super busy today!!! YES YES YES!!! WE are totally DanBins & we never give up on them!! :wub:

And yes, you are giving me butterflies of The Ghost Detective always dear.... I love this vibe so much!!! :kiss_wink: My first impression about them when she flipped him over at the museum was "This is fantastic... These two have a great chemistry!! Can't wait for the romance" :heart: I got it at the very first sight of them that they are gonna swoon us real hard in the upcoming eps, dear!! And look what we got here... They are full of affection :) :o Only that our boy is a bit chubby these days :sweat_smile:

52755191_2158186561159545_56282309984423

And darling, you are often posting my MVs of DanBIn here & I am so grateful to you for loving my edits so much!!! :love: Seriously, we are possessed by them!!! And I think it's the last July when the official news popped up that Daniel & Eun Bin is confirmed for the series!!!! :) I desperately miss those days when I totally fell so hard for him... I need that time back again so badly, dear!!! :flushed:

Let's pray that he'd come back to the K-dramaland soon... :heart: Fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And yes, you are giving me butterflies of The Ghost Detective always dear.... I love this vibe so much!!! :kiss_wink: My first impression about them when she flipped him over at the museum was "This is fantastic... These two have a great chemistry!! Can't wait for the romance" :heart: I got it at the very first sight of them that they are gonna swoon us real hard in the upcoming eps, dear!! And look what we got here... They are full of affection :) :o Only that our boy is a bit chubby these days :sweat_smile:

52755191_2158186561159545_56282309984423

And darling, you are often posting my MVs of DanBIn here & I am so grateful to you for loving my edits so much!!! :love: Seriously, we are possessed by them!!! And I think it's the last July when the official news popped up that Daniel & Eun Bin is confirmed for the series!!!! :) I desperately miss those days when I totally fell so hard for him... I need that time back again so badly, dear!!! :flushed:

Let's pray that he'd come back to the K-dramaland soon... :heart: Fingers crossed!!!!

Yes let pray together @gm4queen

I love the image above u r sooo creative i remember i saved this image

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Thienthu317 darings,

Have you ever seen Big Man..??? It's a 2014 k drama of Daniel!!! :) But he's the opposite of hero there.... He is the villain of the show!!! But his lady fans got in a heap of trouble with his choice that time as it's so hard to hate him because he's too cute to handle :D 

But friends, I think he was only 28 yrs old back then & his acting was remarkable & outstanding as a villain so he was so praised by the other members of the cast & the audience!!! :blush: YES!!! That's our boy!!! He is unbelievably cute in it & his cunning smirks.... OMO!!! I am drooling once again.... :wub: :w00t:

And his english accent is so on point, dear!!! You should watch this behind the scenes of Big Man... :love: He is the cutie pie on the set!!!! :) Love him so much.... :heart:

Hi!!! It's been so long since I came on Soompi!!! HELLOOO

I've watched some clips of Big Man with Daniel and that's about it! Loved his acting and his emotions!! But sadly, I am not very into the first lead...:( 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

Hi!!! It's been so long since I came on Soompi!!! HELLOOO

I've watched some clips of Big Man with Daniel and that's about it! Loved his acting and his emotions!! But sadly, I am not very into the first lead...:( 

Hello hello hello dear.... So glad to see you here!!! Welcome back!!! :wub: How have your been, darling..??! I wondered where you were in these days!! :D Let's just ignore everything else & focus on our boy only!!!! He is our daily dose.... :love:

And of course, Daniel is outstanding in Big Man! I've never seen him being in rage but this series takes the cake!!! :) His facial expressions were so on point!! I think he is one of a kind & only he can portrait this role well!!!! And also, he has done some research on the net for his rich choebol character as it's his very first millionaire role!!!! :) And heard that even the first lead actor also praised our boy that he acted this rage character so well at a very young age!!! :huh:

And dear @gladys0710 @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Thienthu317 & other friends here, I dunno if you know this but, our boy is seriously a hard working actor!!!! He puts his all in to the act when he is offered by a role!! :) He can go to any extend in order to give a photorealistic image of his character!!! :love: And that's one reason that I love this guy so much!!!! He said in an interview himself that he went to the very extend to play his boss character in Jugglers hence he wasn't aware that the first lead actress had a boyfriend by then!!! So he's being very careful afterwards with her!!! :) :kiss_wink:

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

And I strongly believe that he prefers a clean cut image for himself!!!! So he is very careful when working with other leading ladies so that no problems arise!!! :blush: In that case, I suddenly miss Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool once again.... :weary: Is it just me or is Lee Da Il only comfortable with Jeong Yo Wool...?! :heart: :grin: Ha ha ha... It's just my naughty mind!!!!! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

yes so true @gm4queen ,

Unlike other korean actors, choi daniel is very decent & polite!! :) :thumbsup: miss him so much!!! :( wish he come back soon!

Edited by Pyar
  • Love 2