Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

This is my K-drama recommendation

Name: The Ghost Detective/ Detective that only I can see

Summary: Detective Lee Da-il (Choi Daniel), who catches ghosts, tries to solve the case of his assistant, Jung Yeo-wool's (Park Eun-bin) younger sibling's bizarre death. He runs into a mysterious woman in red called Sunwoo Hye (Lee Ji-ah) who appears at every crime scene.

Watch when you are in the mood for: I was never a fan of Horror genre before! But now, I love horror- romance!!

Visual factor: It's all about my daily dose, Daniel & the pretty beauty Park Eun Bin!

Emotional moments that you liked: He knows that she is in love with him. But he can't let her love him because... he is not a human anymore.! :(

Annoying bits you might need to ignore: I love you so much Lee Ji Ah unnie... :D

Overall grade: 9.5/10 (Minus 0.5 for Lee Ji Ah unnie... :D )

42513362_2064003947244474_86888783806631

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wzg0z0SUyw

The series is about to air in Japan from 21st August.. I wish all the success for the cast & crew!!! Fighting, DanBin!! B) 

My most favorite K-drama couple ever... :heart:

44339414_2077563082555227_38549193349922

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is my K-drama recommendation

Name: The Ghost Detective/ Detective that only I can see

Summary: Detective Lee Da-il (Choi Daniel), who catches ghosts, tries to solve the case of his assistant, Jung Yeo-wool's (Park Eun-bin) younger sibling's bizarre death. He runs into a mysterious woman in red called Sunwoo Hye (Lee Ji-ah) who appears at every crime scene.

Watch when you are in the mood for: I was never a fan of Horror genre before! But now, I love horror- romance!!

Visual factor: It's all about my daily dose, Daniel & the pretty beauty Park Eun Bin!

Emotional moments that you liked: He knows that she is in love with him. But he can't let her love him because... he is not a human anymore.! :(

Annoying bits you might need to ignore: I love you so much Lee Ji Ah unnie... :D

Overall grade: 9.5/10 (Minus 0.5 for Lee Ji Ah unnie... :D )

your recommendation so beautiful @gm4queen :wub::heart: really like it.

• Love 1

filmafisi.jpg

In case if anyone is interested in, here are the website links for The Ghost Detective!

You can vote & comment on the comment section there in each site!! :)

The reactions are already very impressive for the South Korean broadcast!

I really wish the Japanese broadcast boost up the activities all up again in each site!! :heart:

Viki page

AsianWiki

MyDramaList

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

In case if anyone is interested in, here are the website links for The Ghost Detective!

You can vote & comment on the comment section there in each site!! :)

The reactions are already very impressive for the South Korean broadcast!

I really wish the Japanese broadcast boost up the activities all up again in each site!! :heart:

Viki page

AsianWiki

MyDramaList

yes, feel so happy for japan! they so lucky to have them on tv. More love for choi daniel! :):heart::love:

• Love 1