Quantcast

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And wow... He is so handsome & decent as always! :heart: I am so happy that he's keeping his beard on... It suits him so well & gives him more manly look! And OMO! This handsome smile.... :blush: I want to keep him in my pocket!! He is so sweet to handle!!! How come he be so sweet & cute & manly at the same time..???! :D

yes he is cute the way he acts every moment @gm4queen his beard do suits him sooo well ur right, just like from the ghost detective :blush:   Image result for choi daniel

• Love 3

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched Daniel's Vlive program in raw! We will have eng sub later on... :) Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Pyar friends here!! I just managed to take some screen shots of him!!!!

And wow... He is so handsome & decent as always! :heart: I am so happy that he's keeping his beard on... It suits him so well & gives him more manly look! And OMO! This handsome smile.... :blush: I want to keep him in my pocket!! He is so sweet to handle!!! How come he be so sweet & cute & manly at the same time..???! :D

And this is the best part of the show! I love his facial expressions so much! :o Acting is bonded with his soul! He is an real actor, not a faker!!! I am so proud be to be a huge fan of him! He seriously deserves more fans for his fan base!!!!

Fighting, Daniel! :heart:

You are the music to my heart, boy!! :love:

YES! He's so cute and manly at the same time! For me, he looks very manly because of his moustache and little beard, but inside, he is still a fluffy and cute human bean! Loved it especially when he was figuring out the hammer! He kept insisting that it was a tortoise's head HAHAH

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

yes he is cute the way he acts every moment @gm4queen his beard do suits him sooo well ur right, just like from the ghost detective :blush:   

Of course dear.... You are so right!!! :)

I want him to do a rom-com with his beard!!!! :w00t: Wowowow.... Just imagine what response would it be from his lady fans..??! :love: OH MY GOSH, I can't wait!!! Let's pray for him to picks up his next drama soon dear! :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

YES! He's so cute and manly at the same time! For me, he looks very manly because of his moustache and little beard, but inside, he is still a fluffy and cute human bean! Loved it especially when he was figuring out the hammer! He kept insisting that it was a tortoise's head HAHAH

Hah haa... That's my point too dear!! :D

He was really terrified of the event & he he he.... He is a grown guy but a pure child at heart! :w00t: But still he is so rough sometimes!!!! I love his honest reactions so much!! :blush: It's so hard to find a guy with loyalty in modern days!

And by the way, does that mean he's afraid of turtles...???!!! :sweat_smile: You are really a barbie doll, Daniel!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yes, another video for Beast has been released & Daniel looks so dashing in actions :) He is in there from 1:54 onwards! And they say that he is only a support character but with these stuff, it looks like as if he is also a part of the leads!!! :heart: We'll get to see another side of him far away from the typical sweet boyfriend mode!!!

Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar @kaedechan @Lawyerh @phoenix24 chingus!!!! :)

And hah ha... What's he doing holding a rose here..???! Is he trying to win over that lady..??! :w00t: I suppose his character is married in the movie!! Yes, looking forward to discover more!

WOW! can't you give the rose to me, boy..??! :lol: I will definitely accept your offer! 

62150898_2222626954715505_10042273960621

And he is so tall & hot in jacket!!! It perfectly fit to his manly image! :o I just want him to wear jackets in his next drama.... He'd be the hottest boyfriend in K-dramaland in no time! :heart: Plus his beard is a bonus point for more hotness. And I feel a bit upset that dear @triplem chingu doesn't like his beard but we can still enjoy his actions here, can't we dear..???! :) :kiss_wink:

Can't wait till the movie releases on June 26.! :lol:

62538376_2222626988048835_48906056012660

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Uwu uwu... someone so happy here... her old crush is back :joy: :heart:

Why why @triplem not like beard? Let's convert her @gm4queen chingu.... hahaha....

I will watched the trailer later when there's wifi lol. Come back later.... wait for me. 

Wave to : @Pyar @gladys0710 @parkeunbinchoidaniel helo helo hehe... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And hah ha... What's he doing holding a rose here..???! Is he trying to win over that lady..??! :w00t: I suppose his character is married in the movie!! Yes, looking forward to discover more!

WOW! can't you give the rose to me, boy..??! :lol: I will definitely accept your offer! 

Omg @gm4queen thank you

Omg the way he gave the rose its soooo cute of course u will accept him:joy: so he is married in this drama pretty interesting cant wait till 24 of june right

• Like 2
  • Love 2