Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hello @gm4queen @Pyar :D Yes it's long time been away from Soompi, miss you all. Gonna buzzing here for few days only coz will be busy again this weekend. But hope everything can goes well after 2nd week of July. Wish me luck! :blush:

Of course dear!! Let's hope for the best!!! :wub: Don't worry! Looking forward to have funny chats with you ahead!!

And yeah, he is so chubby these days but he is so gorgeous in this shot!!! 813776.png 813776.png 813776.png 813776.png His cheeks are less chubby here!!! And tell ya a secret... This is my dream guy!!!! He is so tall & so handsome & his smile is so beautiful!!!! Just the perfect guy for me... 30-306054_what-people-are-saying-about-working-with-pie.png :heart: He is so breathtaking.... :o

61845358_2217652045212996_24699186841355

And I really think that too much weight is too ugly on him because of his tall height!!!! :( And he is too skinny in The Ghost Detective... Yeah, Jugglers is the perfect shape for him!!!! :wub: I miss him desperately now, specially with eye-glasses!!!!! :mellow:

Let's pray for a new drama from him dear!!!!! :blush: One movie per year is not at all enough for this multi talented guy!!!!

• Love 2

On 6/21/2019 at 9:07 AM, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 chingus, what do you think of my fav guy's newest look..???!! :D

Sorry for late response.  I'm on vacation and signal is weak here.  It's definitely a fresh look I have never seen for his collection.  HIhi I still prefer his Ghost Detective look the most though.  Is he a good guy in new movie?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Sorry for late response.  I'm on vacation and signal is weak here.  It's definitely a fresh look I have never seen for his collection.  HIhi I still prefer his Ghost Detective look the most though.  Is he a good guy in new movie?

Hello dear!!!! glad to see you here!! :wub:

Yeah, it's a very much fresh look for him that I've never ever seen him in too!!!! He he he... He is so far from his The Ghost Detective days dear... He is a chubby boy now!!! :lol: :D But yes, I miss his sexy beard looks as Lee Da Il!!!! He has gained some weight for his new movie!!! And there are no signs of him being a bad guy in it!! He plays as the friend/partner for one of the leads... :) And hah ha... He is holding a rose for a lady so, this guy can't be that bad, can he??!!! :mrgreen: Just joking.... :D The movie is releasing on this Wednesday in south korea!!! 

62150898_2222626954715505_10042273960621

62538376_2222626988048835_48906056012660

He he he dear.... Thanks a lot for dropping by as always here!!!! :wub: :) See you...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes dear!!! I saw it already before... He & the actor attended MBC FM4U for the promotions of Beast on June 21!!! But I only find their pocs on the segment!!! Can't find a video clip! ^_^ Can you find something, dear...????!! Please do post them here.... He is my daily dose :wub:

And omo dear, did you see this photoshoot..?? The costume is a bit feminine but the man is extremely manly!!!! :wub: :o He is so gorgeous in anything he wears!!!!

• LOL 1