Quantcast

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He he dear... I don't think that any of us fully know korean as this is an international fan forum & most of we are his international fans! :) For example, I am from Sri Lanka!!! I know a bit of korean now all because of him! :D But it's not nearly enough for my taste about him!!!! 

So no worries, dear! You can always use the spoiler tag for spoiling items here!!! :thumbsup: And if you can take some time & translate his speeches there in to english, I'd be so grateful for you!!!! :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

Yes dear, I also like Hades, the sexy hacker look! :D He is really hot there even without eye-glasses & his fans love him the most!!! :heart: 

And now, I am honestly 50/50 friends! :love: I equally love him with eye-glasses & without eye-glasses!!!! 

I can always try to type out some excerpts here and there but definitely not the whole interview :sweatingbullets: ... My Korean is also self-taught so I won't say it's sufficient too :(... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

I can always try to type out some excerpts here and there but definitely not the whole interview :sweatingbullets: ... My Korean is also self-taught so I won't say it's sufficient too :(... 

It's totally OK dear! Yes, I can get your meaning! :thumbsup: None of us are fluent in Korean so we have to depend on eng sub in order to understand what our fav boy says!!! :D He he he.... May be we should follow a Korean course so that we won't be needed eng sub anymore!

And I tell you what, 3 yrs ago, I really hated South Korean stuff! :rage::rage: :rage: :rage: I wasn't able to bare those so called baby-faced idol actors who can't even tell apart! Then Daniel is the one who made me fall real hard for him & south korean dramas!!! :blush: So I am impatient to know what he says in his interviews!!!! 

But dear, you are so right! We mustn't provide fake translations... So let's wait tiil somebody provide eng sub for his interviews with!!! :) :heart: No worries at all.... :)

• Like 4

Wow... More coming up for our lovely Daniel! :heart:

Next monday (3rd June), there will be a live movie talk on Vlive for the cast of Beast! This is the preview video & can't wait to see him again on Vlive!!! This is gonna be a huge movie for him!! Yes Yes yEs, fighting Boy! :)

Tagging my @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Pyar friends!

https://m.vlive.tv/video/132138

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... More coming up for our lovely Daniel! :heart:

Next monday (3rd June), there will be a live movie talk on Vlive for the cast of Beast! This is the preview video & can't wait to see him again on Vlive!!! This is gonna be a huge movie for him!! Yes Yes yEs, fighting Boy! :)

Tagging my @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 & @Pyar friends!

https://m.vlive.tv/video/132138

same @gm4queen can't wait to see him after months:love:

• Love 1

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Beast"

2019/05/30 | 72 views | Permalink | Source

photo1067718.jpg

photo1067721.jpg

New stills added for the upcoming Korean movie "The Beast" (2018)

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho

With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Eun-hye-IIKim Ho-jung,...

Filming Begins: 2018/11/05
Synopsis
A criminal action movie about two detectives in conflict who solve a murder that shakes up the Upcoming Korean peninsula.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/photos-new-stills-added-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-the-beast-130137.html#!prettyPhoto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

he & beast cast in KBS2:kiss_wink:

image_readtop_2019_372180_15593038813771

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello @gm4queen so his new movie is premiering ? Ok I’m not a big fan of facial hair . So I prefer him a bit more clean shaven :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1