Quantcast

Boy oh BOOOoooOOYYYy!!!! 

He is so sweet like a candy bar there.... :heart: Handsome looks & handsome smile with a light beard grown... 

Just imagine him as a loving boyfriend with this sweet look!!! :o OMO.... Butterflies everywhere...!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: 

He definitely must be the dream guy of his lady fans!!!! :D

61845358_2217652045212996_24699186841355

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenHe seems gained some weight, especially in cheek haha. Is it for movie role he need to do so? He looks healthy & happy anyway... so good for him :heart:

And tell u some secret, nowadays i like mustache man!! Must be influenced by you Darling... hahaha. He's one of the guy that looks good with light beard...

Aww... Thanks a lot for the loving comment, darling!!! :) :love:

He he he... Join the club! He is so hot in light beard! My dream boy :lol: And a beard gives a guy the perfection of manhood!!!! Hah ha haha.... I am being so philosophisticated because of him lately :w00t:

3 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

here! The comment was made in chinese! and they said that he used to smoke!

and yes dear! Let's have faith in him!!

I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS TOO HAHHAA He looks hot and cute at the same time! 

@gm4queen @Lawyerh

Hahah he said in the interview that the director wanted him to be not as skinny! So he went to eat suppers and a lot of things that he likes to eat! He actually does look way healthier too! 

I mean who wouldn't love a macho man;)

Let's just forgive him, dear!! He doesn't seem too serious when smoking in the pic! :ph34r: Plus, it's an old one so just let's just ignore!!!!

And thanks a million for the eng translation of his interview part, dear!!! :heart: He was way too skinny at the time of The Ghost Detective but he's in his perfect shape now!! :)

And if you don't mind, can you really post eng translation for the rest of his interview as well, please dear..???! :) We really can't wait to  know what he's saying!!!! :D

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen you are totally smitten chingu :mrgreen:

Oh yes, I am chingu!! :love: :heart: :D

And thanks for dropping by dear @phoenix24 chingu!!! :D :blush:Yeah, he has so little air space in the 1st trailer... Hopefully we'll get more!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

wow oppa looking so handsome at press con. please be hit movie for him :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

51 minutes ago, hushh said:

wow oppa looking so handsome at press con. please be hit movie for him :kiss_wink:

yes my hope too:heart:

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

He is indeed looking so happy & healthy but is it just me or there is some void in the air..????! :ph34r: He is so clam & quiet!!! That's so unlike him.... :D :love: (Recalling his rascalness with Park Eun Bin at The Ghost Detective press con.:D)

Mmmm.... Why do I feel that he is missing someone or he is waiting for someone there..???! :love: Oops... My dreamy heart!!! May be he's the youngest of the cast there.... The rest is so older than him to be comfortable with!!! :( He calls all of them his seniors with respect!!!! 

What do you say, dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends..???! :blush: 

More beauty from the press con.... :)

e6e890ddc04a3d97ac52aa24a48c8060.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20190530

244048_277605_369.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is indeed looking so happy & healthy but is it just me or there is some void in the air..????! :ph34r: He is so clam & quiet!!! That's so unlike him.... :D :love: (Recalling his rascalness with Park Eun Bin at The Ghost Detective press con.:D)

Mmmm.... Why do I feel that he is missing someone or he is waiting for someone there..???! :love: Oops... My dreamy heart!!! May be he's the youngest of the cast there.... The rest is so older than him to be comfortable with!!! :( He calls all of them his seniors with respect!!!! 

What do you say, dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends..???! :blush: 

More beauty from the press con.... :)

yes he has unique handsomeness. lets wait for the big happy news about him @gm4queen:innocent:

• Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And thanks a million for the eng translation of his interview part, dear!!! :heart: He was way too skinny at the time of The Ghost Detective but he's in his perfect shape now!! :)

And if you don't mind, can you really post eng translation for the rest of his interview as well, please dear..???! :) We really can't wait to  know what he's saying!!!! :D

OMO dear! Thanks for thinking so highly of me! But I'm afraid my Korean level is not so high:sweatingbullets: These were the only part that I could understand! And I might be wrong too!:vicx: So I don't want to give false translations! Sorry dear! Is there anyone understands better and has higher confidence in Korean?:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes! I noticed that he was much more reserved in this press con too! It is possible that he wasn't as comfortable among the other actors as this was the first time he was acting with them! He said something along the lines of 'only watching them on television' or something like that. I guess he really needs EunBin ssi to lighten the mood ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

uwu thanks for sharing this post @Pyar! Actually aside from Ghost Detective and Jugglers, I feel that one of his best looks is in Ghost! What do you guys think? @Pyar @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 and friends?  

Choi-Daniel-03.jpg

for me the best looks of Daniel is in glasses :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the movie seems promising, but is Daniel's role minor?

@gm4queen you are really doing hard work promoting the page, thumbs up chingu :)

He he he dear.... You know so well about me!! :o

Yes, his fans are seeing him in public after many months so I am head over heels for him now!!! :love: He is the music to my heart!!! :D he he he... What to do..??!! 

And yes, you got it right!!!

He isn't a lead there dear... He is only a support role!! :) But I think he is personally confident about the director so he accepted the offer as a support character!!! :) 

And I also wasn't hoping much since he's not a lead but the poster popped up with him on the surface so I am hoping more from him now!!!! :heart:

28 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OMO dear! Thanks for thinking so highly of me! But I'm afraid my Korean level is not so high:sweatingbullets: These were the only part that I could understand! And I might be wrong too!:vicx: So I don't want to give false translations! Sorry dear! Is there anyone understands better and has higher confidence in Korean?:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yes! I noticed that he was much more reserved in this press con too! It is possible that he wasn't as comfortable among the other actors as this was the first time he was acting with them! He said something along the lines of 'only watching them on television' or something like that. I guess he really needs EunBin ssi to lighten the mood ;)

He he dear... I don't think that any of us fully know korean as this is an international fan forum & most of we are his international fans! :) For example, I am from Sri Lanka!!! I know a bit of korean now all because of him! :D But it's not nearly enough for my taste about him!!!! 

So no worries, dear! You can always use the spoiler tag for spoiling items here!!! :thumbsup: And if you can take some time & translate his speeches there in to english, I'd be so grateful for you!!!! :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

28 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

uwu thanks for sharing this post @Pyar! Actually aside from Ghost Detective and Jugglers, I feel that one of his best looks is in Ghost! What do you guys think? @Pyar @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 and friends? 

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

for me the best looks of Daniel is in glasses :D

Yes dear, I also like Hades, the sexy hacker look! :D He is really hot there even without eye-glasses & his fans love him the most!!! :heart: 

And now, I am honestly 50/50 friends! :love: I equally love him with eye-glasses & without eye-glasses!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2019053037356917.jpg

cant wait see him:kiss_wink: when movie release? why no date yet?

• Like 1
  • Love 1