Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear @kaedechan darling, thanks a lot for the pics of him at the press con!! 

Wow, he's all black & looking so dashing! I am so stunned by his appearance.... YAYYYY!!! Finally we see him again after months :love:

Hehehehe... Why he is full black..???! :D Wowowow!!!!! We want more & more of him! :w00t:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMGGG:wub: he looks like he gained a little bit of weight! But he looks more buff now! Oh my goshhh LOOK AT HIS BROAD SHOULDERSS!!! AHHHH  and his cheeks when he smiles!:heart:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @triplem @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali & other friends....

Look at our beloved Daniel at the press con of Beast!! He is so dashing in black! :kiss_wink: Is it just me or is he looking American style...??! I can't even guess with his beard look that he is korean! So glad that he's keeping his beard! :lol: :heart:

And his hair is a bit longer & he is a bit chubby now!!! But so sweet & cute as always!!! :D OMG, I want to keep him in my pocket!!

 

Dear @kaedechan friend, do you know the release date for his movie..??! I doubt it'd be late June or something! :)

 

Dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus, do you like his new look here..??! :)

 

30000628712_700.jpg

 

155918326957_1_113053.jpg

 

751441_449311_2158.jpg

 

Spoiler

 

30000628717_700.jpg

 

1VJCCTQOOH_1.jpg

 

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2019053

 

751451_449323_3736.jpg

 

151312000030.jpg

 

1VJCD098CV_1.jpg

 

20190530506471.jpg

 

1VJCDH63Y2_1.jpg

 

221557_323673_5854.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

 

 

Oh btw! I've seen on someone's instagram that he used to smoke last time! But I have a feeling that he already quit this bad habit! (Not gonna put the post here unless you guys want to see it!) 

 

OHH I've heard of a drugging incident that involved Choi Daniel from some boy band right? 

Well, our Daniel would not do this kind of things, I'm sure! :D

 

Yes dear.... I also heard the rumor! As I said before, there is another Choi Daniel from a different background! So people often get confused! :crazy: 

And do you really think that this handsomeness can smoke ever..???! I certainly don't think so... But you can still post any spoiler related to Daniel inside the spoiler tag! It's the eye 23912.png icon in the editor! :thumbsup:

And I can guarantee you one thing, he doesn't drink so he doesn't have many friends!!! :o

 

221557_323673_5854.jpg

 

4 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

 

I was gonna comment that I love his rugged look in Beast!! But do you (@Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gm4queen) think that once he does these rugged characters (Ghost detective, Beast), it would be difficult for him to take on more innocent, fun-loving roles? :mellow:

 

I agree with you! This is really a point now! :(

He was casted for Beast as soon as he finished The Ghost Detective & I think his rough detective looks goes so weell with his detective role in Beast as well! :rolleyes:

 But don't be so upset, dear!!! He is so loving by his fans for his warm side so he will surely choose more loving toles ahead as well!! :heart: Let's have faith on him!!!

 

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

He is sooo cute with black even from the ghost detective press conference where he worn brown he also look good too there @gm4queen

 

Oh yes dear... He is effortlessly handsome in anything he wears in! :love: 

And I love your comparison of him for back then & now!! He he he... He looks a bit chubby now! :D I want to pull his cheeks!!

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gm4queenHe seems gained some weight, especially in cheek haha. Is it for movie role he need to do so? He looks healthy & happy anyway... so good for him :heart:

 

And tell u some secret, nowadays i like mustache man!! Must be influenced by you Darling... hahaha. He's one of the guy that looks good with light beard...

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

Yes dear.... I also heard the rumor! As I said before, there is another Choi Daniel from a different background! So people often get confused! :crazy: 

And do you really think that this handsomeness can smoke ever..???! I certainly don't think so... But you can still post any spoiler related to Daniel inside the spoiler tag! It's the eye 23912.png icon in the editor! :thumbsup:

And I can guarantee you one thing, he doesn't drink so he doesn't have many friends!!! :o

 

221557_323673_5854.jpg

 

 

I agree with you! This is really a point now! :(

He was casted for Beast as soon as he finished The Ghost Detective & I think his rough detective looks goes so weell with his detective role in Beast as well! :rolleyes:

 But don't be so upset, dear!!! He is so loving by his fans for his warm side so he will surely choose more loving toles ahead as well!! :heart: Let's have faith on him!!!

 

 

Oh yes dear... He is effortlessly handsome in anything he wears in! :love: 

And I love your comparison of him for back then & now!! He he he... He looks a bit chubby now! :D I want to pull his cheeks!!

11

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

here! The comment was made in chinese! and they said that he used to smoke!

 

and yes dear! Let's have faith in him!!

 

I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS TOO HAHHAA He looks hot and cute at the same time! 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queenHe seems gained some weight, especially in cheek haha. Is it for movie role he need to do so? He looks healthy & happy anyway... so good for him :heart:

 

And tell u some secret, nowadays i like mustache man!! Must be influenced by you Darling... hahaha. He's one of the guy that looks good with light beard...

5

@gm4queen @Lawyerh

Hahah he said in the interview that the director wanted him to be not as skinny! So he went to eat suppers and a lot of things that he likes to eat! He actually does look way healthier too! 

 

I mean who wouldn't love a macho man;)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
3
6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @triplem @Heidi Seow @Ameera Ali & other friends....

Look at our beloved Daniel at the press con of Beast!! He is so dashing in black! :kiss_wink: Is it just me or is he looking American style...??! I can't even guess with his beard look that he is korean! So glad that he's keeping his beard! :lol: :heart:

And his hair is a bit longer & he is a bit chubby now!!! But so sweet & cute as always!!! :D OMG, I want to keep him in my pocket!!

 

Dear @kaedechan friend, do you know the release date for his movie..??! I doubt it'd be late June or something! :)

 

Dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus, do you like his new look here..??! :)

 

 

Hehe thanks for the tag.  Happy for you.  Yea, he did gain some weight, but actors always up and down.  Hope he appear more than in trailer though that was too quick.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...