Quantcast

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, 

Have you ever watched The Traffickers movie..???! I really can't watch the full version because it contains blood & black market deals! :(

WARNING : I just thought that someone is a hero there who is so in love with his wife... But then at the end, he turns out to be the pure villain of the movie!

This guy is extremely dangerous when he plays villain! :open_mouth: And he said himself in Happy Together last year that he was cursed heavily by fans for his evilness here!!!!!

traffickers-1.jpeg?fit=790,526

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, 

Have you ever watched The Traffickers movie..???! I really can't watch the full version because it contains blood & black market deals! :(

WARNING : I just thought that someone is a hero there who is so in love with his wife... But then at the end, he turns out to be the pure villain of the movie!

This guy is extremely dangerous when he plays villain! :open_mouth: And he said himself in Happy Together last year that he was cursed heavily by fans for his evilness here!!!!!

YES FRIEND! I've watched it a while ago! HAHHA welcome to one of the greatest plot-twist in life! HAHAHA 

Tbh, I felt that the beginning of the movie was a little too draggy and felt rushed at the end of the movie! The movie should have taken its time to explore the plot twist and his back story instead of putting everything into the last 20 minutes or so... 

YES he was such a jerk in the movie but he was so charismatic and handsome, right? How can anyone hate him!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hi handsome please come back soon another drama:glasses:eye glasses on

• Like 2
  • Love 1