Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hello beautiful people... :) Wave to dear @triplem @Ameera Ali @Heidi Seow @parkeunbin @gladys0710 @Lawyerh & other friends!!! 

YES YES YES, finally all thanks to dear @Pyar friend, I was able to gather some handsome shots of Daniel from his fan meeting in Osaka yesterday!!!! :heart: He looks so happy & delightful as always!!!! He looks a bit chubby these days though.... :D Chubby boy!!!! And I really love his costumes... :love: I think he has a great fashion sense, varies from one event to another!!! His outfits make him even more handsome & confident in front of his fans!!!!!

FOS7saTUYAM1EHQ?format=jpg&name=large

And no need to say this, I feel so :rage: for his Japan lady fans that they are so lucky to have the guy himself in their country!!! I can never ever meet him for real & I am so sad of the fact!!!! But can't wait to see him again in another great drama series! One movie is not at all enough for this multi-talented guy this year!!!! :) 

Please come back soon, Daniel!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: We love you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

• Love 3