Quantcast

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes im grateful that u invited me to some place thank you so much 

Congratulations on nearly to 200 pgs

Yes we will have so much fun thanks for calling me funny its just bc i love them both so much and its cute 

Yes im not letting my joy interrupt my studies. Im nearly done 

Thanks for worry about me ur like a big sis to me:relaxed: @gm4queen

Oh My God... Thanks a lot for giving me such a big love, dear!! :o I am so grateful to you!

And yes, this is the best place on earth to talk about our beloved lover boy, Daniel!! :heart: 

I desperately miss him darling!! And I wonder why he isn't picking up his next project yet..??! May be he wants to have good rest til his fan meeting next month & then picks up a lead role right after!!! :) 

His all fans are missing him madly... :tears: He better return soon!! I miss this handsomeness so much!!

60414893_2208646386113562_50020069812260

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God... Thanks a lot for giving me such a big love, dear!! :o I am so grateful to you!

And yes, this is the best place on earth to talk about our beloved lover boy, Daniel!! :heart: 

I desperately miss him darling!! And I wonder why he isn't picking up his next project yet..??! May be he wants to have good rest til his fan meeting next month & then picks up a lead role right after!!! :) 

His all fans are missing him madly... :tears: He better return soon!! I miss this handsomeness so much!!

yes we all miss him so much:bawling::bawling:hopefully he will come back soon:love::love:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

This is another Daniel scene that I can never put myself in to watch!! :mellow:

Remember how he popped out of the muddy field in the rain in The Ghost Detective...??! Just look at him... All his beauty is gone beneath a muddy attire! :o I dunno how could he act this scene so willingly.!

I mean how can an actor suffer this far for any of his projects..??! :flushed: Only this guy can do it!!! No one else can act this role except him!! I know it for sure! :( KBS chose the perfect guy to portrait Lee Da Il!!! He can go any extend for his career!!!! :o

He is outstanding & his acting is extraordinary here!! :blush: I never knew that a guy can work this hard for his career!! I respect & salute him so much for this harsh act!!! :o :thumbsup: 

5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg

GDUSgaB_o.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAkEE6D-rY0

• Like 3
  • Love 3

hi handsome please come back soon for your fans......:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

We always chat about Daniel, Eun Bin & The Ghost Detective here! So let me ask you something else!! 

What do you think about Daniel, Baek Jin Hee & Jugglers..???! :) 

Did you enjoy his character progress as a cold hearted boss turning in to romantic boyfriend..??! :D

I just love his role!!! :heart: I want a dreamy boss like him.... But it's impossible as korean dramas are so fancy rather than being realistic!!! :blush: He he he.... Our lover boy is so dreamy in anything he plays in!!!!

I don't like Baek Jin Hee much but she looks decent besides someone handsome... :)

151211365020171130_084525.jpg

• Like 5